[!!!POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!!] GTAVI World/Ambient Events Speculation & Discussion

MrBreak16
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

The topic you are reading may contain spoilers for both ambient events you can find around the world, and, more importantly, spoilers about main story beats and/or character relationship mechanics, especially considering recently analysed information as of the time of writing this message.

Read this topic at your own peril!

41 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

The Bermuda Triangle goes from Miami and passes through Bahamas, sooo...

Bermuda-Triangle.jpg

Could Bahamas be the reason behind the name Project Americas? But even if it is, I'm almost sure that it will be a post release addition in 2026-2028.

I hope at least Cuba is in the base game. We need at least one large island so that we can sometimes detach ourselves from the main map after completing missions.

Agent Edward
12 minutes ago, PauloJz said:

I hope at least Cuba is in the base game. We need at least one large island so that we can sometimes detach ourselves from the main map after completing missions.

Thinking about everything now, Bahamas seems like the most likely choice.

2 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Thinking about everything now, Bahamas seems like the most likely choice.

I hope Rockstar's golden chickens haven't pushed this idea into future expansions

Trafficante

This Bermuda Triangle - Submarine event seems like there’s gonna be an extra island(s) to form this triangle & a submarine to be found either at the bottom of the ocean or somewhere ashore.

On the other hand, all these planes & helicopters & yachts in the trailer looked like filler to me at first glance. But now I’m thinking they’ll play a bigger role if there are extra islands, even if they’re quite small. There were so many planes and yachts that it’s bizarre to think they can only fly or sail up and down the coast.

• Like 2

Agent Edward
26 minutes ago, PauloJz said:

I hope Rockstar's golden chickens haven't pushed this idea into future expansions

Why?

2 hours ago, PauloJz said:

South America isn’t going to be in the game ( in free roam at least)

2 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

Why?

Do you expect single-player content at launch, or would you rather wait years to receive exclusive online content? That's what I mean, I hope that online doesn't consume content that could be in the base game because it's more advantageous, if online 2.0 makes as much money as the online game we have in V, you know?

Väinämöinen
6 hours ago, Gentlebreeze said:

Jason gives me foreign vibes, maybe he moved to Leonida from somewhere else.

Reveal hidden contents

France?

Northern Ireland, Jason McReary. Derrick's baby boy from those crazy heroin fueled Belfast days.

Edited by Väinämöinen

Agent Edward
30 minutes ago, PauloJz said:

Do you expect single-player content at launch, or would you rather wait years to receive exclusive online content? That's what I mean, I hope that online doesn't consume content that could be in the base game because it's more advantageous, if online 2.0 makes as much money as the online game we have in V, you know?

Oh, I didn't understand what you meant before. Anyway, we know Rockstar's recent history, any post release content has high chances of being for GTAO only.

On 11/25/2023 at 10:55 PM, TheHoover69 said:

-Cold War Puzzle - Presidential Bunker
- Quarry Car Find

Maybe more for mapping/ location purposes but

Miami mine is the largest quarry in US, could be a significant area of map

Kennedy bunker is on Peanut Island near palm beach.

• Like 1

BeauCaliente01
1 hour ago, Zulu412 said:

Maybe more for mapping/ location purposes but

Miami mine is the largest quarry in US, could be a significant area of map

White Rock in Hialeah ??