2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

1 Unique Jump Missing

Ravioli

like the topic says I have done 35/36 jumps and I cannot find the jump I have missed. I've been through all the jumps about 20 times and it getting pretty annoying to say the least. Is there any way of telling which jump hasn't registered or are there some jumps that are a bit fussy, so I might not notice I'm doing them wrong or is it just a bug in the game?

There's no way to tell if you have done a jump or not, incase if you jump it and it doesnt say "Unique Jump Completed" or something like that. And to answer your question, after you succesfully jump a unique, it will tell you.

I heard there was one "fussy" one around Little Haiti.. you have to hit it perfectly. Can't remember the exact location... but I advise you to use a Taxi and its hydraulics to pass it (if you haven't got Hydraulics on Taxi's, do 100 Taxi Missions).. that way, you will clear the Jump easy. If you've tried that, well, there is almost certainly a bug, unfortunately. And, yes, you only pass a Jump wen it says it on screen..

:)

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

tommyvercetti74

I have found there are a couple of tricky ones, which you probably jumped but didn't register.

One is the jump near the malibu, you hit a cement/gas thing and go over the canal and land inbetween two buildings.  This one is really weird sometimes it'll click others it won't.  You'll need to clear it pretty far on the other side(past the bushes).

another is in little haiti.  you go down a narrow alley and jump a wooden plank thing.  the landing is tricky and most of time I fall off my bike(i use a bike for all) because you land on the roofs of the small shanty's. I know you must veer to the left over a bus.

the last one i had problems with was the one you race down the runway and hit the raised gate/grate thing and go over the road into a parking lot on the other side.  I found that you must not get to much speed or you'll clear the "landing area" to register.

There other jumps but I know it is a pain in the ass rememberin what you've done(cause there is no way to tell if you've done one or not), specially when playin the game over and over again!

:r*:

what about that surfing commercial board at the airport ;)

That didn't cause any problems with me, and I doubt it had with anyone else. :dontgetit:

All you need to do is get quite a big run-up..i.e. Where the planes are on the runway near-by, and make sure you're straight on with the ramp... one of the easier Jumps, I say!

:)

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

I have found there are a couple of tricky ones, which you probably jumped but didn't register.

One is the jump near the malibu, you hit a cement/gas thing and go over the canal and land inbetween two buildings.  This one is really weird sometimes it'll click others it won't.  You'll need to clear it pretty far on the other side(past the bushes).

another is in little haiti.  you go down a narrow alley and jump a wooden plank thing.  the landing is tricky and most of time I fall off my bike(i use a bike for all) because you land on the roofs of the small shanty's. I know you must veer to the left over a bus.

the last one i had problems with was the one you race down the runway and hit the raised gate/grate thing and go over the road into a parking lot on the other side.  I found that you must not get to much speed or you'll clear the "landing area" to register.

There other jumps but I know it is a pain in the ass rememberin what you've done(cause there is no way to tell if you've done one or not), specially when playin the game over and over again!

:r*:

Thanks for the options, I've tried every jump again without avail :(

Getting a little annoyed at the game now, dunno if I can be bothered to finish the rest :(