Jump to content

LORE FRIENDLY CAR GALLERY - 3D models and renders :)


Marciliojunior01

Recommended Posts

Marciliojunior01

Hello Everybody and welcome to my brand new topic, over the past months i have been learning vehicle modeling as a hobby, and since i have started in gtaforums creating lore friendly cars as drawings, i have decided that i would step up the production value to 11! This is my way of doing it, creating 3D models of my vision for gta cars, while trying my best to allingn them to rockstar's philosophy and quality, i really hope you like them, i put a ton of hard work into these. 

 

These are not mods, nor do they have enough quality to be, but feel free to share and edit these renders as you wish. As time goes on i hope my modeling quality improves, for now im pretty limited by hardware and time. Maybe in the future these models will be good enough to become mods (if i learn the whole porting and coding process which i most likely will never have time to). For now i can only show you some pictures of what i already did 

For now im using blender, if i switch software i will let everyone know. 

 

As i have any updates on future projects i will let everyone knows if that interests anybody 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01

The first vehicle, which i finished this week actually, is my interpretation of the Annis Euros Classicbased on the z31 nissan fairlady Z, with elements from both the pre and post facelift era, and some other elements that you might notice :) 

 

Annis Euros Classic

spacer.png

The money shot, fully stock version

spacer.png

Dual overhead cam NA v6, all that displacement for 250 HP ?

spacer.png

Interior and rear view

spacer.png

Some OEM accesories for higher trim options 

spacer.png

Racing pedigree and custom options 

spacer.png

Im still trying to figure out how to properly texture, for now stay with this mettalic lookalike mask, in the next ones i might be able to throw a bit more colour :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01

spacer.png

Working on some new textures for paint, while also working a new model, does anyone has a clue of what it is ?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01
22 hours ago, gta111 said:

A1 work man, keep it coming!

Thanks man, they take a really long time to make, but when i got something worth seeing i will be sure to put it here 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great Britain

Love this! I've always wanted to get into this myself but my gosh even if the day was 48 hours long, I still wouldn't be able to accomodate this desire. Looking forward to this! 🤠

  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01
8 hours ago, Great Britain said:

Love this! I've always wanted to get into this myself but my gosh even if the day was 48 hours long, I still wouldn't be able to accomodate this desire. Looking forward to this! 🤠

My advice is to pick up and go slow, just model a thing here and there the passion picks up as the time goes, seriously i am significantly slower than the guys who make mods for the game, the Z (Euros) took me 3 months to get ready and its not even good enough to be portable to the game.  Of course i am finishing my engineering degree which you can imagine robs a good chunck of my time, but on the nights when im bored i can lose many hours on these projects. 

 

spacer.png

Just so you can see, the car im doing right now is going at snails pace, but hey better late than never. Maybe one day ill be like the vanillaworks people who can pump a car every two weeks or something.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Marciliojunior01

Dinka Postlude EFI

My new creation, a lore friendly version of the 1998 honda prelude. It offered a lot of challenges but i overcame most of them. Is a very interesting car, and i am somewhat proud of my evolution in modeling since i started this topic. 

spacer.png

It does look 90s indeed, specially with type-R inspired colours. 

spacer.png

The preludes always had funky proportions 

spacer.png

I didnt knew how to add external textures to models, so i decided to make all logos in 3d

spacer.png

It does have some shading issues, specially due to blender rendering in triangles, i could fix them by increasing the poly count, but it was already too high for a gta car (around 90k without wheels) so i decided to keep it as is. 

spacer.png

It would not be me without a japanese showcar style build. The neons are sure tacky, but hey its japan 

spacer.png

VIP 

spacer.png

Edited by Marciliojunior01
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Marciliojunior01

 

spacer.png

Edited by Marciliojunior01
obsolete text
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Marciliojunior01

Vapid Dominator (2024) 

Based on the brand new s650 mustang with design cues from the dominator GTT:) 

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

  • Realistic Steak! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2023 at 5:59 PM, Marciliojunior01 said:

Vapid Dominator (2024) 

Based on the brand new s650 mustang with design cues from the dominator GTT:) 

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

-

spacer.png

spacer.png

 


I know these are just renders, don't know if you'll use these models to port them to GTA, but if so, I recommend you to use Blender's shade smooth instead of adding a ton of (unnecessary) polygons, since it will affect heavily the game (& Blender's) performance. The car should not be more than 70k-90k tris including all the parts.

Other than that, really good adaptation, could def see this as a DLC new car

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marciliojunior01
5 hours ago, angeeell 301 said:


I know these are just renders, don't know if you'll use these models to port them to GTA, but if so, I recommend you to use Blender's shade smooth instead of adding a ton of (unnecessary) polygons, since it will affect heavily the game (& Blender's) performance. The car should not be more than 70k-90k tris including all the parts.

Other than that, really good adaptation, could def see this as a DLC new car

Thank you for the feedback, good to have other 3D modeling people here :).

About the modifiers, I usually use two layers of subdivision surface, i apply one layer to sort out the details and the second layer to smooth it out. 

spacer.png

Right not its sitting at 115k without the wheels, since it has a fully done interior and almost fully done engine i dont think its that bad. I have seen rockstar releasing stuff that are much higher than this. There are a few regions where i could manually reduce the poly count, like the rear fender cut lines or the grille, but since this wont be in the game i dont really feel like having all this work haha. 

The next car i will do maybe will be on the same level as the mods people release nowadays, but no promises haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
angeeell 301
On 11/23/2023 at 4:10 AM, Marciliojunior01 said:

Thank you for the feedback, good to have other 3D modeling people here :).

About the modifiers, I usually use two layers of subdivision surface, i apply one layer to sort out the details and the second layer to smooth it out. 

spacer.png

Right not its sitting at 115k without the wheels, since it has a fully done interior and almost fully done engine i dont think its that bad. I have seen rockstar releasing stuff that are much higher than this. There are a few regions where i could manually reduce the poly count, like the rear fender cut lines or the grille, but since this wont be in the game i dont really feel like having all this work haha. 

The next car i will do maybe will be on the same level as the mods people release nowadays, but no promises haha

 Well not to sound very nerdish, but even if you think 115k tris isnt much, you should think twice. I bet you can get the same smooth result with 80k tris max. I can see many areas (aside of the panel gaps) where you can reduce the polycount extinsevely. It's not like the shape of the car is very complex to have that many polys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.