3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - Year of the Rabbit

Spider-Vice

1 hour ago, Edward RDRIII said:

I'm not being childish because first of all I'm the one saying that the game will probably only be announced late 2023 and be released on 2025, but everytime I say this people hate on me because I'm hurting their expectations to see the game today and have it on their hands by 2024, Rockstar GOT what was coming to them the second they mentioned the game on their social media accounts and didn't provide a single screenshot or trailer showing the game, they only used GTA 6 as an escape from all the hate they were getting for their f*ck ups and now are getting even more hate because they don't want to show the product teased by themselves nearly a entire year ago now. Also I don't give a damn about seeing the game on this state, I'm used to see all kinds of alpha and beta screenshots/footage from Rockstar Games anyway.

the game will be shown in 5 minutes on twitter

• KekCringe 1

39 minutes ago, shaqqy10 said:

ive been away for 8 days

Any news?

P.S There was 7 pages in 8 november, now 59

You guys are crazy:sadkek:

no spoilers, read all of them, new leaks, fake and real ones,off-topic stuff, mature:cringekek: discussion about lucia and more

Edited by 44Orca

purple-diamond-gem.gif200w.webp38772cd2c147704ea359d835ba022fdb.gif

2 hours ago, lngtrw said:

Also, does anyone know if the dude with the dreads in one of the leaked clips is a multiplayer character?

random NPC, you could see on the code looking thing

Also i don't think the ending will be sad, atleast not the canon one

GTA is not like this, this is more a Red Dead Redemption thing because well, it's a story about Redemption

35 minutes ago, YNNEL said:

Everyone go and play Ragnarok cos it’s brilliant and forget about VI for a while.

Forgetting about VI? What's this sorcery? Teach me your ways

Think I'll go with the new NFS, looks rad.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
1 hour ago, xVanroth said:

the game will be shown in 5 minutes on twitter

where VI

Rockstar is considering turning GTA+ into a Game Pass subscription.💀

They would probably change the name tho? Or keep it? Rockstar+?

Either way, this is an interesting development and I think we can all agree this would eventually make its way into GTA6.

Probably something like purchase GTA6 at full price OR get GTA+ to receive a discount or something.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Tez2 said:

Either way, this is an interesting development and I think we can all agree this would eventually make its way into GTA6.

Probably something like purchase GTA6 at full price OR get GTA+ to receive a discount or something.

Reveal hidden contents

I just hope they don't add exclusive sh*t to it like cars, properties, missions etc

MaddenedGhost
1 minute ago, tabajara said:

I just hope they don't add exclusive sh*t to it like cars, properties, missions etc

It will inevitably turn into that and this is the whole reason why I think this service is dangerous for the future.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

Reveal hidden contents

A better example would be more like Ubisoft Plus or EA Play I'd say. Probably the same or similar cost, bonuses in their latest games, flat discount on full game purchases and in-game purchases and access to their back catalogue.

They'd struggle to entice people alone with access to their back catalogue given their rate of release over the past 10 years or so, so if they go down that route it could also be something like R* getting feedback on behalf of T2 for a T2 subscription service, which would be better value.

Problem with those types of subscriptions though, especially if you raise the price, is you are now suddenly competing with Games Pass which is on two platforms and PS++++++. There's a reason EA and Ubi partnered with Games Pass, cause there aint enough room in the inn for all these subscription services.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Nope, if your post was moved, please continue the discussion there. Don't just repost it. Or make a new thread for this, this isn't general speculation.

Also to everyone else pleaaaaaaase stop highlighting all these videos and clickbait :sadkek: 

Your fault there, buddy.

Plus this entire Lucia discussion is making me cringe, is everyone 14 here?

When I picture myself playing whatever is to come of GTA in three years, If done correctly, my idea being implemented. GTA 6 online will have open clothing options as it has now, that's a given. But, when I see the single player characters and their respective chosen outfits, my consumer mind is gonna be going 'hmm, players are limited to a few outfit options? Seems like a cool knick-knack' 

So Jason can have his redneck outfit seen in the leak, he can have another urban-based attire, maybe something for nightlife, a suit? I'm not gonna be upset about the change because it shows the devs can test the waters with the confidence to still surpass their predecessors and at the end of the day that's all it will be to me: a change. It might even come to be seen as a cool payed homage to the original GTA seeing as how they had set outfits, female and all, that couldn't be changed. When the world's ready for it, make a E&E version with open clothing options for single player. But at the end of the day if some things, such as the peyote plants not being playable year-round in online mode for example, are the way they are you shouldn't try to force them.

I'm not 14 btw I'm a full fledged adult. That's all I will say. Thanks for hearing me out. Oh and this is the thread I wanted my post to be in not the other one.

Edited by MochaTrack

2 hours ago, Tez2 said:

purchase GTA6 at full price OR get GTA+ to receive a discount

The amazing discount of instead of 70$ it's 64$ with GTA+ that costs 6$/month

Edited by GRANDHEIST

2 minutes ago, Bluesky058 said:

Imagine GTA 6 as subscription. ONLY.

spacer.png

I mean, world of worcraft.. runescape.. final fantasy xiv.. Not the entire game, but man.. online progression blocked behind monthly payments and no other option? I dread the idea..

Just now, David0147 said:

I mean, world of worcraft.. runescape.. final fantasy xiv.. Not the entire game, but man.. online progression blocked behind monthly payments and no other option? I dread the idea..

Traditionally subscriptions in games worked because those games with them - MMORPG's - were so big it was the only game you played. Nowadays they're less attractive because more people play a wider variety of games than they did in the past which can make subscriptions feel like a bit of a noose around the neck in the sense you feel like you have to play the game as you paid for a month sub. There's a handful of games that still do it but they're mostly legacy games, brand new games launching these days with a mandatory subscription are rare and typically either revert to f2p/buy to play or just die altogether.

GTAO2 with a mandatory subscription wouldn't be at the risk of dying, it's too big and too popular, but the problem they'd run into is would a mandatory subscription (which would result in less players) bring in more or less money than a buy to play game with a mtx store/optional subscription. Generally speaking the modern thinking for online games is to get as many people as possible into the game and then, basically, fish for whales.

Subscriptions aren't a bad concept in games but they are increasingly less attractive to most gamers these days I'd say, especially when people are subbing to stuff like Games Pass, PS+++ etc, cause then you run into the same problem TV is running into which is there's too many subscription services and people can't afford them all.

• Like 2

arisfelbonilla
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Un mejor ejemplo sería más como Ubisoft Plus o EA Play, diría yo. Probablemente el mismo costo o similar, bonificaciones en sus últimos juegos, descuento fijo en compras de juegos completos y compras en el juego y acceso a su catálogo anterior.

Tendrían dificultades para atraer a la gente sola con acceso a su catálogo anterior dada su tasa de lanzamiento en los últimos 10 años más o menos, por lo que si siguen ese camino, también podría ser algo como R* obteniendo comentarios en nombre de T2 por un Servicio de suscripción T2, que sería mejor valor.

Sin embargo, el problema con ese tipo de suscripciones, especialmente si subes el precio, es que ahora estás compitiendo repentinamente con Games Pass, que está en dos plataformas y PS ++++++. Hay una razón por la que EA y Ubi se asociaron con Games Pass, porque no hay suficiente espacio en la posada para todos estos servicios de suscripción.

Seriously rockstar is planning his Ea play or ubisoft club?
though
there are very few games to consider a service like that

2 hours ago, MaddenedGhost said:

It will inevitably turn into that and this is the whole reason why I think this service is dangerous for the future.

100% agree with you ! we need to protest R* if they do this sh*t 

PolandMountain
1 hour ago, arisfelbonilla said:

Seriously rockstar is planning his Ea play or ubisoft club?
though
there are very few games to consider a service like that

EA PLAY but without games.

What I found weird was that they were using the ammunation icon from GTAIV and not GTAV in the leaked clips

5 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

What I found weird was that they were using the ammunation icon from GTAIV and not GTAV in the leaked clips

At the clip where Jason picks his pistol and m4 or whatever it is, with his pickup truck infront of the road there's a completely different icon for ammunition, also it shows the weapon wheel better. I think that's the one they will use.

3 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Thank you ingtrw. Now everyone will say “GTA 4 physics confirmed” cause everyone takes this speculation as a fact.

4 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

At the clip where Jason picks his pistol and m4 or whatever it is, with his pickup truck infront of the road there's a completely different icon for ammunition, also it shows the weapon wheel better. I think that's the one they will use.

There's no map in that clip or I might just be blind :kekw:

On 11/16/2022 at 8:51 PM, lngtrw said:

There's no map in that clip or I might just be blind :kekw:

they seem to disable it for many of those, maybe it's annoying having it while doing the tests and stuff? to have a clearer view of what they're doing? But still I don't think even the mini map is worked yet, they had it as a placeholder when there were action scenes

the gumballs more importantly look 3D and not 2D like in GTA V, also because of it, in all 3 of those boxes they are the same colors, since they are 3D

THIS is the most important feature .  

tucvs3q3iy5a1.jpg?width=400&format=pjpg&image from gta online

Edited by 44Orca