GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Nov 28... nvm :sadkek: At least now we know that's the real GTA anniversary tho lmao

Now you've said that everyone is going to go bananas until the 28th :bruh:

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Nov 28... nvm :sadkek: At least now we know that's the real GTA anniversary tho lmao

Time to get out hopes up for another date

• KEKW 2

3 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

that's the spirit, first let 2022 end. Then the rest start.

:bruh:

I mean I could be brave and once again half jokingly suggest the game awards, but then the next 20 replies will be people yelling that it's impossible and "they don't do those kinds of events!!!!!!!!"

Not that I actually think that one will happen, but it's not impossible.

I would still think it's funny if they announce it right before, overshadowing the awards entirely...

November 11th, 25th or 30th

2023:bruh:

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

2 minutes ago, khanimax said:

Now you've said that everyone is going to go bananas until the 28th :bruh:

I don't think I needed to say it as eventually someone would remember again :kekw: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, Frabbi 01 said:

I mean I could be brave and once again half jokingly suggest the game awards, but then the next 20 replies will be people yelling that it's impossible and "they don't do those kinds of events!!!!!!!!"

Not that I actually think that one will happen, but it's not impossible.

I would still think it's funny if they announce it right before, overshadowing the awards entirely...

:sadkek:

I'd honestly take a large Trilogy DE update (especially fixing the art direction) along with the Steam release around the 25th Anniversary, but that's probably a pipe dream. Even if they announce VI this month, the game wouldn't come out before 2024 anyway, maybe even later. So, at this point, I don't really care if the reveal trailer comes a few months later.

GTA Plus Enjoyer

I'll take a wild guess and say GTA VI wasn't mentioned during the T2 conference. :kekw:

3 minutes ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

I'll take a wild guess and say GTA VI wasn't mentioned during the T2 conference. :kekw:

No cause it woultnt even be mentioned in the first place... its an earnings call 

6 minutes ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

because it will be announced tomorrow

• Best Bru 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

GTA Plus Enjoyer
2 minutes ago, Skraisia said:

No cause it woultnt even be mentioned in the first place... its an earnings call 

I know. It's just funny because every time there's expectations that they'll mention new info about the game even though they never did that. There's 0 chance they'll tell us anything before Rockstar themselves do.

14 minutes ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

Now what makes you say that? 

:prismkek:

8 minutes ago, tabajara said:

because it will be announced tomorrow

I am gonna start throwing these out too every now and then, eventually one of them will be correct and I can just basically dethrone Tez and become the real Rockstah Leakah

2 hours ago, Zapper said:

I don't think older GTA games (and Trilogy DE) combined sold anywhere near 3-4m copies this quarter. 

Are you trynna undermine me hyping people up and recommending them buying this little gem right here? 

Spoiler

cover.jpg

Did anyone listen to the earnings call? A couple of people really pushing Strauss on wether Rockstar would make mobile titles and suggested how a Red Dead Poker could prove successful. Was actually quite funny and at the same time completely uninformed.

Edited by DarkDayz

here's the thing with the UFO thing.

It was a thing, but it ended with the GTA6 house in SA DE, that was the end of the trail.

On 11/8/2022 at 3:26 AM, Dick Justice said:

f*ck GTAVI. Give me Red Dead Revolver 2. 

There's a spinoff, Red Dead Badlands Revenge II from GTA Online arcades if you wanna check it out.:kekw:

vn68u7eqwnz91.png?width=600&format=png&a

Arcades were "ok" in gta online but in gta vi they should be a bit better, but wouldn't that fit more with 80s setting? I prefer arcades being there (story dlc) and the online mode. With GTA VI for example, Some character could have a PC and we can play GTA 1?  I am not sure if arcades even exist today? kinda rare. They removed all of them from my city in 2013 or something. Yeah I am playing the arcades, trying to do achievements n stuff, nothing much to do in gta online anymore lol.

Here is the box art of the cancelled Hotline Manhunt Miami 3 btwXD

5h2lkaeqwnz91.png?width=355&format=png&a

Edited by 44Orca
  • Like 2

There was apparently a 3D shooter in development for one of these GTAO arcades at one point, left over in the files, but it seems like it was dropped. I kinda hope they have stuff like this in GTA VI.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I think in general the arcade games in GTAO are pretty good,

I'm down to shiny wasabi kitty as the last toy i need from the claw machine,

Camhedz was too easy but the aesthetic is fun,

the driving games are probably a bit underdone but probably a good representation of what those games were actually like in the 80's.

37 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

I think in general the arcade games in GTAO are pretty good,

I'm down to shiny wasabi kitty as the last toy i need from the claw machine,

Camhedz was too easy but the aesthetic is fun,

the driving games are probably a bit underdone but probably a good representation of what those games were actually like in the 80's.

that driving game kinda hurts my eyes :bruh: But it was nice of them putting the gta cities from past games. I like how it starts in Vice City :kekw:

couldn't they put one simple color instead of whatever these lines on the ground? For a bit it isn't bad but trying to get that achievement..

I still have the mame32 arcade games, first games I played before vice city and far cry 1. Old games are still as great as I remember them.

We might have 90s types of arcade games this time as well if we have GTA 1? Like a fighting game inspired by street fighter/tekken?

Edited by 44Orca
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

I can confirm. I was there.

• KEKW 2

11 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

It will be great to post videos and screenshots of the leaks so we can discuss it rightly.

there is a reddit channel that allows this and does some good analysis also.

Just now, Rockstarter said:

there is a reddit channel that allows this and does some good analysis also.

Good! can you plz link it to me

Oh Part 8 already, seems like we just started Part 7 yesterday and we are here so fast, crazy :kekw:

• KEKW 2

Been lurking here since the announcement in Feb.. kinda crazy the amount of pages I’ve read through on here  😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

There was apparently a 3D shooter in development for one of these GTAO arcades at one point, left over in the files, but it seems like it was dropped. I kinda hope they have stuff like this in GTA VI.

It'd be cool to have a parody of time crisis or house of the dead playable in the VI arcades. 

• Like 2

Tikal The Whimsicott
3 minutes ago, Speede_r said:

It'd be cool to have a parody of time crisis or house of the dead playable in the VI arcades. 

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

GTA IV also was going to have an on-rail shooting game but was dropped as well