GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think it's confirmation of 2 updates next yer, 2 updates in 2024 (if VI is out then, which is likely). That might happen but I wouldn't be surprised if the updates leading up to VI's release (once the game is announced proper and dated and all that) will be used to promote VI's launch. Probably a bunch of "Do X in GTAO to get exclusive X (t-shirts, starter cash, w/e) in GTAO2!" type of updates and events.

1 this year, 2 next year and 1 in 2024, that's what I meant. The last one may be like you said, but this thing of locking content behind objectives on other games is a bastard move, they already did it with RDR2 before, locking the Stone Hatchet and the gold color of the Double-Action Revolver behind objectives on GTA Online.

Edited by Edward RDRIII

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think it's confirmation of 2 updates next yer, 2 updates in 2024 (if VI is out then, which is likely). That might happen but I wouldn't be surprised if the updates leading up to VI's release (once the game is announced proper and dated and all that) will be used to promote VI's launch. Probably a bunch of "Do X in GTAO to get exclusive X (t-shirts, starter cash, w/e) in GTAO2!" type of updates and events.

Yea. My original (and still think this) speculation is that this year will have a regular, big Winter update - I don't think that was ever contested by anyone. But after that we might see a slowdown or reduction in scope of updates, but that's just IMO. We'll 100% get cross-promotion between the games I'd say.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Yea. My original (and still think this) speculation is that this year will have a regular, big Winter update - I don't think that was ever contested by anyone. But after that we might see a slowdown or reduction in scope of updates, but that's just IMO. We'll 100% get cross-promotion between the games I'd say.

So you think GTA Online may only get a single main update next year and then dripfeed it throughout the rest of the year?

8 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

What's interesting is that despite those absolutely ridiculous financial results T2's stock price is still dropping since beginning of this year, there is really nothing stopping it, even pseudo next GTA "announcement" didn't change anything.

I think its what we see with every company who took profit of the pandemic restrictions etc, they are now all just coming back to pre-covid level (and maybe its getting a bit worse because of inflation and war in europe and the whole world being f*cked up)

Oh and btw @Spider-Vice how much for part8 slogan? :sadkek:

What it feels like to be a GTA fan after listening to that conference call:

spacer.png

• KEKW 1

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

this year will have a regular, big Winter update - I don't think that was ever contested by anyone. But after that we might see a slowdown or reduction in scope of updates,

I think the Winter DLC will keep on being a large scale update, but the summer one will become like the Criminal Enterprises update, i.e., QoL improvements (a testing bed for GTAO2?), refreshing older contents, small scale missions and that sort of stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Punkd said:

Not much, just one PS5 for every member and staff of GTAForums and the name is all yours.

10 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

So you think GTA Online may only get a single main update next year and then dripfeed it throughout the rest of the year?

I would say it depends on what T2's plans are and those seem to be unclear even to investors. As of now they don't any have any bigger announced title in their lineup.

Edited by Kris194

2 minutes ago, Personano said:

Bets on if they'll show the trailer by part 9?

I really doubt we get it before october 2023, if we are lucky

Part 7 took us ~4 months of sh*tposting (+ the leaks happened, so maybe it would be 5 months)

If we keep the sh*tposting up at this rate we reach part 9 in april 2023, part 10 in september (and part 10 really being the one with the announcement) :sadkek:

• KEKW 2

eiu2b8eqwnz91.png?width=300&format=png&a

2.1 million views on part 7..I just now saw it

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

24 minutes ago, Punkd said:

Some people made a few bids with suggestions last part, could try your shot :sadkek: Maybe I'll make a poll with community submissions.

image.png

3 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

YouTube is going to be flooded with GTAVI playthroughs of Lucia wearing the most revealing clothes possible :kekw:

7ac.jpg

You can take this to the bank,

Rockstar will make some sort of official update about the next GTA game before February 4th 2023.

16 minutes ago, Zapper said:

This next few months should be good :bruh:

That's what we said back in february.

Edited by McIn Tyler

Just now, Barrtek said:

What happened? I slept ...

The finally announced it!

Spoiler

The earnings for last quarter

Edited by khanimax

1 minute ago, Barrtek said:

GTAVI got announced

• KEKW 2

1 minute ago, Barrtek said:

part 8 got released

• KEKW 4

5 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

part 8 got released

Goodbye horses, I’m flying over you.

• KEKW 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

Nothing in October?

The UFO event was meaningless?

Nothing of importance said on the earnings call?

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

What's the next prediction?

I'm going with April 2023! 🤪

• Conspiracy! 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

I just realized that even though the forklift is the slowest vehicle in GTAIV, it has the fastest acceleration of any vehicles in the game :kekw:

For topic name..

[Part 7] - The one with the announcement [Part 2]

[Part 7] - The one with the announcement SUPER ULTRA TURBO HD REMIX EDITION is just too much, i admit.

• KEKW 1

9 minutes ago, Frabbi 01 said:

Nothing in October?

The UFO event was meaningless?

Nothing of importance said on the earnings call?

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

What's the next prediction?

I'm going with April 2023! 🤪

that's the spirit, first let 2022 end. Then the rest start.

:bruh:

Edited by 44Orca

Nov 28... nvm :sadkek: At least now we know that's the real GTA anniversary tho lmao

image.png