GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

My guess? Trailer and info by September 2023 with a release September 2024. Inevitable delay to sometime 2025 as is tradition.

aleccarton

Why did they leave a space after every address line? Pretty poor attempt IMO.

Lukas2580
1 minute ago, MaddenedGhost said:

AGAIN.

I think you're confusing it with the scouting doc. :sadkek:

• Like 2

Atleast the scouting doc looked credible. This is just one page that anybody could’ve wrote, whilst the scouting document has multiple which are stapled. Also, what’s up with that business card? Revealed the first name & role of the person intentionally to make it seem authentic? 

DesotoCountyDoe

No way that‘s legit. The phrasing‘s totally off. 

Spoiler

I am starving for even the tiniest crumb of update for this god forsaken game

Lukas2580
1 minute ago, Garza said:

Atleast the scouting doc looked credible. This is just one page that anybody could’ve wrote, whilst the scouting document has multiple which are stapled. Also, what’s up with that business card? Revealed the first name & role of the person intentionally to make it seem authentic? 

exactly also the way It's written doesn't seem professional(?)

• Like 1

Gentlebreeze
7 minutes ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

Boy oh boy the times are a rough :kekw:

It even has a blue square.

• KEKW 1

16 minutes ago, Garza said:

I mean, I'm not saying it is necessary legit but wouldn't that be a point of leaking it in the first place? If this document is real and someone really took a photo of it to leak it then his intention are propably to make it more credible.

Edited by yeradd

Even if it is real, it could be for an NBA game or something.

Remember its take-two.

Edited by JasonLuv

On second reading, I realised the sentence structure is very similar to a CHATGPT output.

Edited by JasonLuv

Photo came from here:

https://www.reddit.com/u/Longjumping_Count470/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
Brand new account, not much else to say. Goes out of their way to claim it’s Rockstar Games related.

25 minutes ago, Lukas2580 said:

exactly also the way It's written doesn't seem professional(?)

In this day and age, if it turns out this is written by AI, I wouldn’t be surprised. When you compare the scouting doc to this one, they’re very different in writing. A lot more formal, better vocabulary, seems like a lawyer or just a professional wrote that.

Edited by Garza
  • Like 2

Spider-Vice

Well... first things first. Why would they leave the first few letters of the T2 representative's name and their role up for everyone to see? And why is the top part just stapled in?

Secondly, this doesn't sound like a formal enough email/letter for such a huge advertising opportunity. Someone like Take-Two would be introducing themselves in a few paragraphs, their property (games), and so on, not directly get to the point as if the hotel is supposed to know what a Take-Two Interactive is.

It sounds like an only mildly formal email that was written up by someone with a basic grasp of the English language (or ChatGPT...), the scouting letter was much better than this, and looked a lot more legitimate (and did end up being referred to in a podcast or something by the same person involved in the scouting IIRC).

I think someone just searched for tall hotels in Miami, found The Guild, looked at LinkedIn for a Take-Two employee which would fit the bill for this, and wrote it up. I don't even think it would be someone in this role making this request.

Edit: In fact they just tried to reproduce the scouting leak, including the stapled bit. It's for sure fake.

The original scouting leak, for comparison. Totally different kind of wording:

Spoiler

p4zwpatw8dr31.png

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Leonida Man

And then, you don't set a billboard at the time of the (hipothetical) announcement. It's done much closer to the release. And duration of a whole year? :kekw:

the document is so obviously fake, whoever made this tried too desperately to show the name “paul” by not covering it 2 times, which a quick google search will tell you he is the Director of Marketing for T2, just a pathetic way to make it seem authentic 

• Like 1

Spider-Vice
2 minutes ago, Leonida Man said:

And then, you don't set a billboard at the time of the (hipothetical) announcement. It's done much closer to the release. And duration of a whole year? :kekw:

Yeah the big-ass billboards go up in the middle or so of the marketing cycle. I don't think it even matters though, when you read that letter, if you've been in a formal environment like that or compare it to the scouting letter, it sounds completely fake. Who would even address another company/entity as "Dear (company name)"? :sadkek: 

2 minutes ago, Whosain said:

the document is so obviously fake, whoever made this tried too desperately to show the name “paul” by not covering it 2 times, which a quick google search will tell you he is the Director of Marketing for T2, just a pathetic way to make it seem authentic 

Yeah they're the director of channel marketing which means working with third parties to bring products to market. Someone made some basic research and wrote this up. Someone really afraid of being fired or whatever, that wanted to leak something, would cover everything up well.

image.png

Spider-Vice

I just asked ChatGPT for something similar, f*ck off, this was definitely based off a ChatGPT prompt :prismkek: You can even compare each of the paragraphs and how the wording was changed.

Zw6OptF.png

VaFXwJ2.png

image.png

BakeWithMe1000

im now desperate for a real leak again

• Realistic Steak! 4

People have gotten so desperate for GTA 6 info that they're getting excited over a piece of paper :kekw:

• KEKW 4

Spider-Vice
7 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I just asked ChatGPT for something similar, f*ck off, this was definitely based off a ChatGPT prompt :prismkek: You can even compare each of the paragraphs and how the wording was changed.

Zw6OptF.png

VaFXwJ2.png

Because I had some time:

vyStOmr.png

image.png

mdqmatias

Guys, do you think the game will arrive exclusively for PS5 for some period of time? Imo it will come out exclusively for PS5 for about 3 months and then it will come out for Xbox and PC. It is not information, but opinion of course. What do you think?

Leonida Man
1 minute ago, Speede_r said:

People have gotten so desperate for GTA 6 info that they're getting excited over a piece of paper :kekw:

To be fair, if a legit leak of another scouting dropped -like Georgia proper, another big city in Florida, or some Cuban locations-, I'd be excited over a piece of paper:kekw:

BakeWithMe1000
1 minute ago, mdqmatias said:

Guys, do you think the game will arrive exclusively for PS5 for some period of time? Imo it will come out exclusively for PS5 for about 3 months and then it will come out for Xbox and PC. It is not information, but opinion of course. What do you think?

I doubt itll be a PS exclusive, I'm more and more thinking all platforms will just get it on day one

Personano

Hey I was wondering why there were like 10 more pages since yesterday

I guess that document explains it :kekw:

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, mdqmatias said:

Of course not

100% GTAVI will come out on Xbox and Playstation, and probably on PC, considering that in the leaks the game was on PC, but I don't remember that much

The only thing that will be exclusive are some additional forms for singleplayer and multiplayer, for example, cash, clothes, cars, weapons

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2