GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

16 minutes ago, B_E_N_1992 said:

So October 2023 release. Good.

I wanna know what you're using to get this high.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

11 minutes ago, BlowOff83 said:

Conference is over?

Yes

Another unforgettable and very content-rich conference!!

Sword_of_Dusk
4 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

I am dreading Valance coming back from his ban. He is probably going to immediately start insulting the mods, MaddenedGhost or me :kekw:

Just ignore him. Don't engage if there can't be a civil conversation. 

arisfelbonilla

despite the fact that the sales of gta 5 were half stopped (despite the fact that it sold a million, that would be 171 million)
a christmas dlc more offers and others will sell another 5 million copies

this for gta 5 haters :sadkek:who wish for his death 

and more that will continue to release dlcs according to ben

Edited by arisfelbonilla
  • Bruh 1

GTA 5 numbers have slowed down quite considerably this last quarter, people are finally having enough of Los Santos, at this point it would be better to release one last update for GTA Online this december and then get back to Red Dead Online which RDR2 sold just as much copies as GTA 5.

Just now, Edward RDRIII said:

GTA 5 numbers have slowed down quite considerably this last quarter, people are finally having enough of Los Santos, at this point it would be better to release one last update for GTA Online this december and then get back to Red Dead Online which RDR2 sold just as much copies as GTA 5.

I used to like playing GTAO but it's starting to get really boring. And is there anybody who'd buy GTA V for the story in 2022? 

• Like 3

arisfelbonilla
17 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

they litteraly don’t talk about GTAO or even GTA+

in theory they did talk

that continues to grow

1 minute ago, Edward RDRIII said:

Probably less a case of people finally getting sick of the game and more a case of R* finally running out of people to sell copies of GTA V to. We don't have console numbers or the full PC numbers but going by the Steam numbers GTA V/O is still very popular in terms of active players.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stxrrymomo said:

they litteraly don’t talk about GTAO or even GTA+

Rockstar Games will continue to deliver on "major content updates along with seasonal updates" for #GTAOnline."

PolandMountain
8 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

I am dreading Valance coming back from his ban. He is probably going to immediately start insulting the mods, MaddenedGhost or me :kekw:

Regarding Valance, you just reminded me of insulting mods by other users 🙏

unknown.png

oh yeah my bad but nothing about RDRO 

1 minute ago, Luke_90 said:

Rockstar Games will continue to deliver on "major content updates along with seasonal updates" for #GTAOnline."

arisfelbonilla
20 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

as i said above
a christmas update and offers
You will see that they will sell another 5 million
in February 2023 what would be the other call
I remember that he had a break in sales and after 3 months he sold another 5 million

so they better leave red dead online buried and keep dreaming that they update it :sadkek:

Edited by arisfelbonilla
  • Conspiracy! 1

Just now, lngtrw said:

I used to like playing GTAO but it's starting to get really boring. And is there anybody who'd buy GTA V for the story in 2022? 

Maybe someone who never played it before, I dunno, I don't have a single interest on buying GTA 5 again when I get a XSX or a PS5, that's for sure, a RDR2 remaster on the other hand...

PolandMountain

I want to play GTA Online but I am PC GAMING MASTER RACE and there the game is unplayable.

3 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

Think hardware shortages and economic uncertainty are bigger contributing factors in this personally, nothing to do with boredom

• Conspiracy! 1

1 minute ago, Edward RDRIII said:

Maybe someone who never played it before, I dunno, I don't have a single interest on buying GTA 5 again when I get a XSX or a PS5, that's for sure, a RDR2 remaster on the other hand...

I still have an untouched copy of it sitting in my secondary Epic Games Account :kekw:

• KEKW 1

So the 25th anniversary at the end of November is the very last chance for this year really. After that I'm just done.

Well until December anyway, there might be something. Also January and so on.

:bruh:

NEWS: GTA V sales decline in Q2 2023 selling only 1 million copies during the last quarter

Mh it’s really strange! Just after only 9 years

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Probably less a case of people finally getting sick of the game and more a case of R* finally running out of people to sell copies of GTA V to. We don't have console numbers or the full PC numbers but going by the Steam numbers GTA V/O is still very popular in terms of active players.

That's the first time ever that GTA 5 only sold only 1 million copies, maybe their income with Shark Cards and GTA+ haven't slowed down much, but their income with GTA 5 sales definitely has.

Anyone remember that lad that used to write like he had a thesaurus at hand? Insisted he was well versed in traditional and classic English. Was around the PS4 launch. What a strange time 😂

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

PolandMountain
1 minute ago, Riccoo said:

Think hardware shortages and economic uncertainty are bigger contributing factors in this personally, nothing to do with boredom

Yes, most people who had consoles and PCs thrown them out in the thrash when the crysis began 💀

GTAV has gotten so boring that I am going back to play older games like III, VC, SA and IV

• Like 1

Just now, Edward RDRIII said:

That's the first time ever that GTA 5 only sold only 1 million copies, maybe their income with Shark Cards and GTA+ haven't slowed down much, but their income with GTA 5 sales definitely has.

Sure.

Doesn't mean the game is dead or anything though lol. Service games make most their money from mtx, not box sales.

I think the situation will play out like IV, GTA V/GTAO will be popular until the day GTA VI and GTAO2 launches pretty much.

• Like 4