GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

12 minutes ago, Lukas2580 said:

wyd in this situation :prismkek:

h4L0D8D.png

"Sequel to GTA V"

The thing is it don't make sense as GTA Online does continue the GTA V story sort of right? :kekw:

Los Santos current year

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

23 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

img%5D

Hide contents

sigh...

It's like a Huge Christmas Gift for them.  :sadkek:

1 hour ago, ArmanM7503 said:

DAMN WE REALLY GOT COUNTER STRIKE 2 BEFORE GTA 6? f*ckINNNGGGG HELLL ROCKSTAAARRRR!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

GutterSharkz

If R* dropped a 60fps patch for RDR 2, that would at least hold us over till after summer.. but they wont *sigh*

So who's gonna make GTA VI in Fortnite with the new Unreal Editor For Fortnite? :kekw:

• KEKW 1
  • KekCringe 1

1 hour ago, Vice Cit said:

At this point it almost HAS to be this year. When the 10 year anniversary rolls around and the next game hasn't even been announced yet, R* is gonna get eaten alive on all their socials and probably by blogs too. 

And then they’ll completely ignore all the backlash and continue on like nothing ever happened…

This company really needs some competitors out there. 

Spider-Vice

We're getting very moany here now suddenly :cringekek: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

11 minutes ago, FannoF said:

And then they’ll completely ignore all the backlash and continue on like nothing ever happened…

They’re on pace to have 3 of the top 10 best selling games of all time once GTA VI drops  , they have no competition like it or not :kekw:

It's gonna be October, isn't it? In September they will celebrate 10 years of GTAV and GTA Online all month long and also reveal the Winter update before they finally drop the teaser trailer and logo for GTA VI in mid-late October 2023.

They will not mention a release window let alone date in the teaser trailer or the reveal just like it was with V but they aim for a late 2024 release internally which will ultimately end up being Summer 2025. We've got quite a wait ahead of us still.

Oh dear, let's try to survive, shall we?

4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

We're getting very moany here now suddenly :cringekek: 

They’ll be fine once they realize their tantrums won’t magically summon GTA VI lol

2 minutes ago, Emmi said:

It's gonna be October, isn't it?

We've been saying "this October" for the last 3 years, I don't think that's gonna be the case. It'll probably come out of no where, we'll wake up one day, rub our eyes while we turn on our phone, and there will be a notification about GTAVI.

2024 is going to be a good year though. House of the Dragon S2, The Last of Us S2, and potentially a GTAVI trailer.

Spider-Vice

Or release later in the year :fartkek: 

But then again we're going deep into this topic again already lol: https://gtaforums.com/topic/848681-poll-gta-vi-announcement-release-predictions/

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I'm so happy that GTA VI will be set in Miami, Vice City. It is definitely my favorite GTA setting and I think part of the reason why I never really connected with GTAV is its setting. I don't like real life Los Angeles and surroundings and even in San Andreas Los Santos was by far my least favorite city of the three. GTAV's depiction of Los Santos did not change that a bit. It just feels like there's barely any buildings and it's all highways, etc. ... not my type of city really and Miami is thankfully a lot different.

Also I hope that the cover art will be with a white background instead of a black one and feature lots of very bright and colorful artworks. A helicopter on the top-left and another iconic bikini girl somewhere - bottom-right - is a must and I can't f*cking wait to see the final cover art because this is for me the most exciting thing during each GTA marketing campaign.

GTA+VC.+UK+poster.jpg?format=1500w

Edited by Emmi

Kid Named Finger
27 minutes ago, Lukas2580 said:

reddit moment

OMG R* JUST RESPONDED TO THAT GUY:

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Vice Cit said:

I'm hoping they go into COD levels of gun customization in VI. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Eeeh I don't see why they should either, the MK2 variants in GTAO already offer a lot, I don't see the appeal of an extremely in depth weapon customization system in a game like GTA, at least it shouldn't be as crazy as COD.

I mean COD has me tuning every single part like a mad man, which makes sense in that game... because... well... it's literally all about those guns.

They should focus on car customizations, we still can't color stock wheels in today's GTAOnline without some glitches, we can't have separate colors on each wheel... things like that.

1 hour ago, FannoF said:

I have always said this, I am their biggest fanboy but if they had a competitor keeping them on their toes, we'd be golden.

Kid Named Finger
3 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Eeeh I don't see why they should either, the MK2 variants in GTAO already offer a lot, I don't see the appeal of an extremely in depth weapon customization system in a game like GTA, at least it shouldn't be as crazy as COD.

My most unrealistic wishlist feature would be being able to customize car engines and stuff like adding a jet engine to a sedan and drive it off a cliff. Nothing like the Oppressor MK2 and sh*t, just somethings like you'd see in Just Cause.

26 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

I mean COD has me tuning every single part like a mad man, which makes sense in that game... because... well... it's literally all about those guns.

See, I'd like to see them go more in-depth with the weapon customization. The best weapon system I've seen is in Escape From Tarkov. Yeah, maybe don't go crazy like that, but being able to chop barrels, add different handguards, pistol grips and add upper and lower receivers would be cool. There's no harm in having more variety in terms of weapons and customization.

Edit: I see there's a lot more options in GTA Online now for the weapon side, which gets me pretty hopeful.

Edited by lndex

I'd love to see livery customization for cars like the ones in MCLA and NFS games where you can either choose a premade livery or create your own with GTA Universe sponsors/brands, resizable shapes and icons

• Like 3

xe3hUFK.png

Kid Named Finger
11 minutes ago, SoldierBoy said:

Holy mother of Jesus.

Haven't we seen this level of detail in TLOU p1 and matrix demo?

We haven't seen the best innovation point of GTA 6 in  the leaks (kinda). For GTA IV It was the physics, graphics, Story. For GTA V It was the Online, and 3 Protagonists. I think Grand Theft Auto 6  will have VR Support but of course optional   and PC day 1. Here's my explanation in the leaks we see the car was so detailed we change adjust the mirrors, pull down the Sun Visor it was crazy. The only use I can see of the that is when the car crashes. OR VR support theres no way first person with a controller could do that. It seems like San Andreas vr is getting canceled. The Quest 3 is coming out soon which is rumored to be twice as powerful than the quest 2 with foveated rendering , The PSVR2, and the Next Standalone Valve Headset (like the steam deck) which u can connect it to a pc or not. Plus Take two took down the GTA V VR mod. This will pull VR to mainstream in a heartbeat. I know people are going to laugh but this can be the biggest innovation in gaming in a long time. 

Kid Named Finger
8 minutes ago, Xtra510 said:

this can be the biggest innovation in gaming in a long time. 

If VR turns out to be the main innovation in VI I'm gonna jump off a space shuttle

• KEKW 2