Jump to content

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama


Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Edward RDRIII said:

We should get a "busta" reaction instead of the "bruh", with Ryder's face.

Or Franklin's "What?!" after Lamar's comments about his haircut.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice

Eh, no. Devs publishing their entire pipeline can be deceptive as some projects are so early in development they might still change entirely or even be cancelled. I also don't like what CD Projekt did.

 

Also, if anything that entire thing just more than confirms the Max Payne remakes are gonna be closer to 2030 lmao. Remedy aren't a huge studio yet they have a ton of projects in development and the MP remakes are still in concept, which is like pre-pre-production.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrBreak16 said:

The assault rifle seen in the leaks is modeled after an M4A1

Yes, seeing as it is set in modern day.. it is the M4A1 

 

but the AR in the gameplay of course uses the a atrocious hand guard and stock 

 

hopefully these are customizable 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Not Kmart said:

Yes, seeing as it is set in modern day.. it is the M4A1 

 

but the AR in the gameplay of course uses the a atrocious hand guard and stock 

 

hopefully these are customizable 

I'm hoping they go into COD levels of gun customization in VI. I don't see why they wouldn't.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Eh, no. Devs publishing their entire pipeline can be deceptive as some projects are so early in development they might still change entirely or even be cancelled. I also don't like what CD Projekt did.

 

Also, if anything that entire thing just more than confirms the Max Payne remakes are gonna be closer to 2030 lmao. Remedy aren't a huge studio yet they have a ton of projects in development and the MP remakes are still in concept, which is like pre-pre-production.

And because remedy isn't a big studio, they need help from rockstar. Rockstar won't give that help untill GTA 6 is fully ready, and they'll deploy more employees to help remedy and keep some for debugging.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

I'm hoping they go into COD levels of gun customization in VI. I don't see why they wouldn't.

I’d like to believe they would,

 

with each R* game the weapon customization has gotten better 

 

I am hoping VI will be the definitive moment for customization in R*s games 

Edited by Not Kmart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vice Cit said:

Y'all remember this fake leak? Fun times. I was almost convinced for a little bit this could be real. 

 

r/GTA6 - 4chan leak: Fred's Fun World - "I saw the recent leaked map, this picture I took lines up with it."

Recently some people believe that the fake leak is real, because another fake map at the time seems to match the leaked street view of the game

  • KEKW 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vice Cit said:

Y'all remember this fake leak? Fun times. I was almost convinced for a little bit this could be real. 

 

r/GTA6 - 4chan leak: Fred's Fun World - "I saw the recent leaked map, this picture I took lines up with it."

It was actually quite deceiving at first 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Not Kmart said:

I’d like to believe they would,

 

with each R* game the weapon customization has gotten better 

 

I am hoping VI will be the definitive moment for customization in R*s games 

and let's not forget vehicle customization

5 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

It was actually quite deceiving at first 

is it even real?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
1 hour ago, Shahar654 said:

And because remedy isn't a big studio, they need help from rockstar. Rockstar won't give that help untill GTA 6 is fully ready, and they'll deploy more employees to help remedy and keep some for debugging.

No, Rockstar is not putting any development resources onto this as far as it's known. It's a Remedy project, with Rockstar's financial and IP backing.

  • Like 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's quite jarring that once every 3-6 months I come back here and lurk holding out for an announcement that never comes. It feels like the days go by at a snails pace until I eventually forget again and the same cycle repeats. At this point I want to be hit over the head and wake up in 2 years time to a released product.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, please feel free to correct me but the UI here (in this image) is identical to the all the menus we've seen in the leaks for debugging?

this is a screenie from something to do with nvidia pathtracing.

spacer.png

src: https://twitter.com/hms1193/status/1638483313680629761/photo/1 

curious to know if this is a shared coding library being used. Found it interesting.

Speculation?

Edited by Exultion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Exultion said:

So, please feel free to correct me but the UI here (in this image) is identical to the all the menus we've seen in the leaks for debugging?

this is a screenie from something to do with nvidia pathtracing.

spacer.png

src: https://twitter.com/hms1193/status/1638483313680629761/photo/1 

curious to know if this is a shared coding library being used. Found it interesting.

Speculation?

Nothing to really speculate here. Yeah it's the same menu. The clips we got were from an animator slack channel so it's no surprise they'd be using the same software from the picture above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheOriginalGunslinger
6 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

I swear man this is definitely the thing that ticks me off the most, the fact that they don’t even want to confirm the title of the game. Even if we all know that it will likely be called Grand Theft Auto VI, the fact that they don’t want to say the name of the game is ridiculous. This is just taking the secrecy to an absurd level.


I sometimes wonder if Rockstar hires employees like this :kekw:

 

 

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

GTA Online getting into the vibe :prismkek: 

 

kdZ4llC.png

(I named my acid lab GTA VI)

Is that amazing Vice City helicopter also available in the single player of GTAV? I love this one, already loved it in Vice City and really hope it comes back in GTA VI.

 

48 minutes ago, Scyllus said:

It's quite jarring that once every 3-6 months I come back here and lurk holding out for an announcement that never comes. It feels like the days go by at a snails pace until I eventually forget again and the same cycle repeats. At this point I want to be hit over the head and wake up in 2 years time to a released product.

Be careful what you wish for. That'd be a disaster really. All I'm trying to do now is stay alive in proper condition to play GTA VI on release day and beyond.

Edited by Emmi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
1 hour ago, Exultion said:

curious to know if this is a shared coding library being used. Found it interesting.

 

Yes, this is ImGui which is used in... uh, literal millions of things and basically by every game dev these days for debug tools UI and so on.

 

https://github.com/ocornut/imgui

https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/wiki/Software-using-dear-imgui (both RDR2 and GTA VI are in that list)

  • Like 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DAMN WE REALLY GOT COUNTER STRIKE 2 BEFORE GTA 6? f*ckINNNGGGG HELLL ROCKSTAAARRRR!!

spacer.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Riccoo said:

Afternoon all, back again after 6 months out. When are we suspecting an update regarding VI? 

Random day of the year :kekw: For me is maybe now in Spring or Fall 2023..............

Just hoping it's this year.

 2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 44Orca said:

Just hoping it's this year.

At this point it almost HAS to be this year. When the 10 year anniversary rolls around and the next game hasn't even been announced yet, R* is gonna get eaten alive on all their socials and probably by blogs too.

 

Sometime been now and September I'm hoping we get SOMETHING, even if it's a small teaser. They could do an "easter egg" on GTAO for Easter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice

CS2 is looking pretty f*cking good honestly, the first proper non-VR/non-DOTA game on Source 2. That community is absolutely exploding and imploding all at once, it's their GTA VI :prismkek: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My god that volumetric, fully dynamic, interactive smoke... so damn good

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

 R* is gonna get eaten alive on all their socials and probably by blogs too.

 

 

You’re delusional if you really think that gonna bother them , if anything they’ll just ignore those people even more :kekw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Short Dawg said:

You’re delusional if you really think that gonna bother them , if anything they’ll just ignore those people even more :kekw:

The trilogy + RDO issues were enough for them to bring up that GTAVI is in development. You're delusional if you think the same won't happen when they're being bashed and memed for milking the same game for 10 years without revealing the next one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.