GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

2 minutes ago, Daviddslr said:

I have a feeling that the GTA VI trailer is going to start with a line that will reference the long delay of the game, I don't know, an example would be something like "What took you so long?" or "Yeah, it's been a long time..." a dialogue between characters, just a wink, it could be at any time in the trailer but I feel that the ideal would be at the beginning.

tumblr_nvjddtFuki1tt3wuco3_400.gifv

• KEKW 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Spider-Vice
13 minutes ago, Daviddslr said:

I have a feeling that the GTA VI trailer is going to start with a line that will reference the long delay of the game, I don't know, an example would be something like "What took you so long?" or "Yeah, it's been a long time..." a dialogue between characters, just a wink, it could be at any time in the trailer but I feel that the ideal would be at the beginning. Like the GTA V trailer, which started with a ''Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather... While the screen was still black just with an ESRB warning.

Also done with the GTAO Heists trailer after a couple years of community complaints :kekw: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

lowriderlife63
23 minutes ago, Daviddslr said:

I have a feeling that the GTA VI trailer is going to start with a line that will reference the long delay of the game, I don't know, an example would be something like "What took you so long?" or "Yeah, it's been a long time..." a dialogue between characters, just a wink, it could be at any time in the trailer but I feel that the ideal would be at the beginning. Like the GTA V trailer, which started with a ''Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather... While the screen was still black just with an ESRB warning.

The 1st 40 seconds of this song would be perfect for the trailer

Edited by lowriderlife63

39 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

I'm hoping the driving in VI lands somewhere around here,

spacer.png

This is pretty good, I'll take this.

• YEE 1
  • KekCringe 1

50 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

I'm hoping the driving in VI lands somewhere around here,

spacer.png

Opposite for me. Hope it’s more towards IV

HarryTVisitor

I was browsing Twitter on my phone and saw Rockstar Games was trending for a split second and nearly had a heart attack

Damn this hype man!

• KEKW 3

5 minutes ago, Zapper said:

:modkek:

Huh, no wonder Watch_Dogs Legion was so soulless and boring.

Kid Named Finger
22 minutes ago, Zapper said:

If their script-writing AI is as good as their enemy/NPC AI, the game' story will play out like a Tommy Wiseau movie

Spider-Vice
33 minutes ago, Zapper said:

Now this, this is what you can call desperate, especially if there's gonna be writing layoffs as a result. If it's used with input of real writers suuuure AI could actually work for some things, but if it's just gonna be a total ghostwriter then lol.

image.png

31 minutes ago, HarryTVisitor said:

I was browsing Twitter on my phone and saw Rockstar Games was trending for a split second and nearly had a heart attack

Damn this hype man!

Yea I get that a lot on my twitter because of my following. 

7 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Now this, this is what you can call desperate, especially if there's gonna be writing layoffs as a result. If it's used with input of real writers suuuure AI could actually work for some things, but if it's just gonna be a total ghostwriter then lol.

If it's used for anything it'll be for filler, AI isn't really good at making contextual jokes or conveying emotion so I don't think it'll completely replace writers.

Every time I see Rockstar has posted when I Refresh my Twitter feed, I just accept now that it's not going to be GTA VI related. You just know it's multiplayer events woooo I am excite....NAT.

• KEKW 2

37 minutes ago, Zapper said:

https://i.imgur.com/Hq5HBAo.png

Ubisoft after seeing ChatGPT :kekw:

12 minutes ago, Kid Named Finger said:

If their script-writing AI is as good as their enemy/NPC AI, the game' story will play out like a Tommy Wiseau movie

I was playing Watch Dogs 2 yesterday and that game has surprisingly good NPC AI (not enemy AI, though). Saw an NPC jacking a car, another got mad at for me for almost running him over (yelled like "My day already f*cking sucked and you just made it worse!" while coming up to me, which I thought was much cooler than NPCs in GTA just yelling "Asshole!" at you and not reacting any further), another one saw me steal a car, ran over and yelled at me. I got out, used the "calm down" emote, she calmed down and started walking away, I got back in the car, she got mad again, pulled me out and pushed me. They'll also call the cops if two gangs are fighting or if there's a fistfight between two NPCs, because NPCs can actually get into fights with one another, and the cops will actually arrest people. They'll also run over to check on you if you crash your car. A bunch of little things like that.

All of this is of course never seen again in another Ubisoft game.

Spider-Vice
16 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

If it's used for anything it'll be for filler, AI isn't really good at making contextual jokes or conveying emotion so I don't think it'll completely replace writers.

Yup, of course, it was more a tongue-in-cheek comment at how Ubisoft has been handling things recently. :p 

image.png

18 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

...AI isn't really good at making contextual jokes or conveying emotion...

yet :prismkek:

18 minutes ago, YNNEL said:

Yea there’s not even a sniff of a VI announcement coming.

That's better isn't it? Will be unexpected:kekw:

17 minutes ago, McIn Tyler said:

I really hope that there will be less online hacking in VI MP.

I don't know much of these but as I saw for cross-platform there it really needs better security right? So I am thinking they're adding one better even for current gta online.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

1 minute ago, 44Orca said:

That's better isn't it? Will be unexpected:kekw:

I don't know much of these but as I saw for cross-platform there it really needs better security right? So I am thinking they're adding one better even for current gta online.

As long as it's not pc in the mix, that'll be fine. PS5/Xbox will do.

BillsyLiamGTA
16 minutes ago, McIn Tyler said:

Me too. There's no way anti-cheat isn't implemented.

1 minute ago, McIn Tyler said:

As long as it's not pc in the mix, that'll be fine. PS5/Xbox will do.

Yeah but I can't see them making the online mode same as the old one, it will obviously to me have better security.. But we'll see.

18 minutes ago, McIn Tyler said:

laughs in consoles

Seriously though, the PC nonsense needs to be handled better, they can't stop cheating that's for sure, but they sure as hell could make it impossible or difficult for hackers to completely destroy your experience.

19 minutes ago, McIn Tyler said:

This is definitely one of their goals with VI's online. GTAV online would be bringing in even more money if it wasn't known for being full of modders (and heat seeking flying bikes). I'd put some money on them either having very good anti-exploit measures this time around. 

1 hour ago, Zapper said:

I just realized the same video got posted 3 times here 

nevermind was just an error on my end.. until I refreshed page it showed me the other videos.

18 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

This is definitely one of their goals with VI's online. GTAV online would be bringing in even more money if it wasn't known for being full of modders (and heat seeking flying bikes). I'd put some money on them either having very good anti-exploit measures this time around. 

But isn't the flying bikes one of the reason many people buy sharkcards or?

There's also the money glitches on pc

Edited by 44Orca

Retro_Causality

how often would you say the higher ups at Rockstar know when the reveal is going to be....is it usually something they only know a week or two before or something they know months in advance?

Edited by Retro_Causality

3 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

how often would you say the higher ups at Rockstar know when the reveal is going to be....is it usually something they only know a week or two before or something they know months in advance?

I don't care for other things than they should hurry and reveal the game already. They don't need to be ready, just throw a simple in-game trailer and that's it. Anyway they don't care about customers so they won't do it

• Bruh 3

11 minutes ago, ionutx02 said:

I don't care for other things than they should hurry and reveal the game already. They don't need to be ready, just throw a simple in-game trailer and that's it. Anyway they don't care about customers so they won't do it

They shouldn't be in any rush to do anything with the game. When it's ready, they'll show it to us. Rushing them is just gonna end up in a sub-par product, and R* isn't gonna let that happen with their next record shattering title. 

an announcement this year I would like to think  is inevitable but following Rockstar for the last 2 decades

every week in May-October

everyone, including me will be anticipating something on a weekly