GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

56 minutes ago, OOI said:

I did an image search for the leaks and got at least 20+ hits from different sites. I think it can't be stopped at this point.

EDIT:

Also on youtube, especially shorts.

It’s just the same clips that we’ve seen thousands of times already , barley even newsworthy anymore as time passes on 

Edited by Short Dawg

Spider-Vice

Honestly thought it would be great if this topic managed to go one week without GTA V vs. IV discussions :sadkek: Who cares at this point? We're waiting on a new game not trying to start old fights in the wrong places.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

8 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Honestly thought it would be great if this topic managed to go one week without GTA V vs. IV discussions :sadkek: Who cares at this point? We're waiting on a new game not trying to start old fights in the wrong places.

the reason everyone is saying los santos is boring cuz in the past 10 years waiting for GTA 6 we've done almost everything in GTA 5 and we didnt do it once we did it twice
therefore were bored and exhausted

Kid Named Finger

Least pedantic GTA fan

5 hours ago, Emmi said:

Just please give us a sit button! The most annoying thing to me is not being able to sit wherever I want in any GTA game!!!

Edited by Kid Named Finger

56 minutes ago, jacqueks said:

the reason everyone is saying los santos is boring cuz in the past 10 years waiting for GTA 6 we've done almost everything in GTA 5 and we didnt do it once we did it twice
therefore were bored and exhausted

And then eventually you’ll be sick and tired of GTA VI while waiting on GTA 7 or Red Dead Redemption 3 , the cycle will never end :kekw:

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

Bu what about GTAV vs. GTAVI? :kekw:

Just now, MrBreak16 said:

Bu what about GTAV vs. GTAVI? :kekw:

I wonder if that will be its own entire thread :kekw:

GTA VI vs past GTAs

• KEKW 2

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Spider-Vice
4 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

I wonder if that will be its own entire thread :kekw:

GTA VI vs past GTAs

There's always one when a new game releases so :cringekek:

image.png

2 hours ago, (Vip)Met said:

I noticed that in the clip where a dev tests the car's customization of pedals, steering wheel, etc. on the dashboard you can see a speed limit that is a European (or more specifically Italian considering it's an Italian car) and not an NA style sign.
On the dashboard you see cartello limite massimo di velocità - cartelli divieto - Global Service while speed limits sign in NA look like this TammieLove 30-mph Speed Limit Sign Metallo 20,3 x 30,5 cm : Amazon.it:  Giardino e giardinaggio, a very cool attention to details.

If this turns out to be functional and not a cosmetic thing that has no use, it's possible that we might see the speed limit on the HUD too. It would mean Rockstar once again is taking the best of mods from GTAV and making them into features in GTA6 (which is cool, the same happened when we transitioned from GTAIV to GTAV)

I'd love to disable my map and have to use the GPS on the dash in the car to get around, if they're going THAT detailed with the interiors. 

• Like 3

TheOriginalGunslinger
6 hours ago, Emmi said:

Just please give us a sit button! The most annoying thing to me is not being able to sit wherever I want in any GTA game!!!

I hope they take the GTA IV rain approach where it looks realistic unlike RDR2's strange rain effects.

Red Dead Redemption 2’s rain is awesome though

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger

Spider-Vice

I'm sure they can find a way to stick the map on the dashboard of vehicles with GPS. In fact we know there's a no radar mode so I bet that's where it would appear - on your phone and in vehicles. That'd be really cool to explore the map blind.

• Like 2
  • YEE 1

image.png

TheOriginalGunslinger
5 hours ago, Rockstarter said:

Who's ready for some drip feed? 

I know I am !

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I'm sure they can find a way to stick the map on the dashboard of vehicles with GPS. In fact we know there's a no radar mode so I bet that's where it would appear - on your phone and in vehicles. That'd be really cool to explore the map blind.

In Americas 2022-09-13 17-17-43, you can actually see the radar appearing on the dashboard of vehicles. It had a placeholder map from V instead of VI's map, but I believe it should work accordingly in the final release. In third person, however, the radar should appear as it does in other games, maybe only activating when you get in a vehicle, as seen in Americas 2021-10-29 20-21-10.

All in all, I think we'll be able to customize the HUD a lot more than previous R* games, ranging from floating notifications and traditional radars to diegetic solutions like a map app on the phone and working vehicle radars, etc.

25 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

sh*tty vehicles could have the option to stick a phone mount on the dash (if the previous owner didnt have one), for ifruit maps

58 minutes ago, Short Dawg said:

And then eventually you’ll be sick and tired of GTA VI while waiting on GTA 7 or Red Dead Redemption 3 , the cycle will never end :kekw:

jokes on you i already know im gonna wait 20 years to see gta 7 release

1 hour ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

Red Dead Redemption 2’s rain is awesome though

It is, indeed. However, through my many playthroughs, there's still that strange rain bug that happens using DX12 on PC, not sure if they most recently fixed it though. Apart from that, RDR2's weather is brilliant!

Edited by lndex
  • Like 1

TheOriginalGunslinger
46 minutes ago, Zapper said:

All in all, I think we'll be able to customize the HUD a lot more than previous R* games, ranging from floating notifications and traditional radars to diegetic solutions like a map app on the phone and working vehicle radars, etc.

Speaking of Apps on the phone that would be a pretty cool addition (a GPS app of sorts when roaming around on foot if you chose to open it up). I like that idea you mentioned there

Also, as Spider mentioned before I hope we can track collectibles via the in-game phone too instead of always going into the pause menu. It would definitely be reliable at times

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger

16 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

Crazy to think that after VI comes out, we won't get another GTA until 2034/35.

The earliest*

VercettiGuy

Guys, I know when the game will come out!

I'll go abroad for 3 months in 2025, so there's a 99,9% chance that the game will release exactly during that time.

:sadkek:

TheHoover69
58 minutes ago, michalxm said:

sh*tty vehicles could have the option to stick a phone mount on the dash (if the previous owner didnt have one), for ifruit maps

Funny you should mention having phone mounts in cars, because several models in V have phone mounts but they're non-interactable. Here's an example of one found in the Dubsta interior

5 hours ago, Edward RDRIII said:

He's right, the rain on RDR2 is very well done when the temperature is above 0°C all the way to 40°C, but for some reason the rain looks unfinished when the temperature is below 0°C, it looks like the rain on GTA The Trilogy with white water droplets.

I thought it was supposed to be hail/frozen rain. I never really thought much about it

2 hours ago, Short Dawg said:

I think this time will be different. I think this time rockstar is going into this with the expectation of the game lasting a decade plus, so they’re building the foundation for the game with the intention of actually expanding it. New cities, new stories, bigger and better stuff. I’m a bit more hopeful for this iteration. I doubt we’ll be stuck in vice city for 10 years. I think liberty will be the next city we’ll see albeit by online expansion. 

edit: accidental double post. Please merge if you see this. Thanks.

Edited by Spider-Vice
merged posts
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Yes but the question is ... will they design the missions in a way which allows us to play through them without relying on a mini-map? In RDR2 or GTAV that'd be basically impossible.

PS.: I totally forgot that Remedy is collaborating with Rockstar on the Max Payne 1+2 Remakes. I mean I don't think Rockstar is doing much work there but who knows.

Edited by Emmi

2 hours ago, Vice Cit said:

I'd love to disable my map and have to use the GPS on the dash in the car to get around, if they're going THAT detailed with the interiors. 

I hope they nail the radar for third person tho, it's not that unthinkable.
If you apply the radar system from RDR2, you can:

have full radar with map clearly visible

have no map but just GPS directions like this 5c355ba1cf6795625b2fe50e9347bd73.png, which btw is in GTAV already but less detailed
and no radar at all.

If they want to go wild they could have a 3D Era style radar for older cars and GPS for modern cars, maybe purchase a phone support at Pay 'n' Spray so you can have the full thing

• Like 7

Just imagine how many minutes of GTA VI trailers we'll have 10 years from now, oh and Rockstar makes soms seriously good trailers too 

1 hour ago, Emmi said:

Yes but the question is ... will they design the missions in a way which allows us to play through them without relying on a mini-map? In RDR2 or GTAV that'd be basically impossible.

PS.: I totally forgot that Remedy is collaborating with Rockstar on the Max Payne 1+2 Remakes. I mean I don't think Rockstar is doing much work there but who knows.

I want this so bad, no more of the "Escape the law... but only in this specific spot thats probably less safe than the one you picked" 

I have high hopes though, Rockstar seem very keen to listen to feedback, The whole "limited weapons, perhaps with use of bags" idea was talked about long before the leaks. They are very aware that this game NEEDS to be top tier, after all, its the foundation to build the new GTA Online. I also have high hopes for slightly more realistic but not boat-like car physics etc...

1 hour ago, FannoF said:

Rockstar makes soms seriously good trailers too 

I have a feeling that the GTA VI trailer is going to start with a line that will reference the long delay of the game, I don't know, an example would be something like "What took you so long?" or "Yeah, it's been a long time..." a dialogue between characters, just a wink, it could be at any time in the trailer but I feel that the ideal would be at the beginning. Like the GTA V trailer, which started with a ''Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather... While the screen was still black just with an ESRB warning.