GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

2 minutes ago, michalxm said:

More rewarding no? and realistic lol

More annoying. The Sultan RS is more rewarding because it's literally rewarding you for exploring the map.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

Who's ready for some drip feed? 

I know I am !

I don't see dripfeed with VI's online mode, they only do it now because they are more focused on developing gta vi. Just how I see it, might be wrong.

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Dick Justice
1 hour ago, Kid Named Finger said:

They're really going for a V+RDR2 approach plus adding multiple ways to approach every mission. I just hope the multiple ways thing isn't scripted like in V with lester giving you two scripted ways to do every heist and instead the game just tells you : "Here's the objective, do it however the f*ck you want" like in Elden Ring.

Elden Ring barely has a story. Is that really what you want for VI after all this time? 

• excuseme 1
  • WTF?! 1
  • KEKW 1

SimplexTheatísBat

Elden Ring has a story, only it isn't cinematic and you have to put a little bit of interest if you want to know what's going on, it is only another style of storytelling and it wouldn't fit a GTA game, changing the way you do missions to have more freedom doesn't mean changing the storytelling style 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ser_Salty said:

That's different, though, the Dubsta 2 doesn't have a fixed spawn where you can find it by exploring, it's just a rare spawn.

That's what truly makes it rare, the Sultan RS never appears in traffic and is just a vehicle that you can easily acquire through its location.

Edited by jacqueks

25 minutes ago, jacqueks said:

That's what truly makes it rare, the Sultan RS never appears in traffic and is just a vehicle that you can easily acquire through its location.

It also doesnt make sense for a car to keep respawning as if it hasnt been robbed 50 times in the last week :kekw:

This reminds me of the cars spawning on driveways in V though, I wish it wasnt random but if you steal or damage one it wont show up again for sometime (the NPC gets a new one assuming they had insurance) perhaps with upgraded security, or a different car of similar spec. Lower income neighbourhoods might not respawn them for a very long time, and once it does, its a much cheaper one. (wasnt noticable in 4 because NYC parking seems to be a battle royale) Also yeah some houses respawned the same car if it was modded but i believe most were random.

weird but awesome detail that would make 6 class

1 hour ago, Rockstarter said:

Who's ready for some drip feed? 

I know I am !

No you’re not :kekw:

1 hour ago, 44Orca said:

I don't see dripfeed with VI's online mode, they only do it now because they are more focused on developing gta vi. Just how I see it, might be wrong.

I think that was just some more cheap & tired sarcasm towards this weeks GTAO posts :kekw:

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, michalxm said:

I pray to everything thats holy this is satire

He's right, the rain on RDR2 is very well done when the temperature is above 0°C all the way to 40°C, but for some reason the rain looks unfinished when the temperature is below 0°C, it looks like the rain on GTA The Trilogy with white water droplets.

• Like 3

I can't wait to see everyone looking upon V 3 years after VI's as if it was the greatest game ever made the same way everyone looks upon IV

Edited by jacqueks
  • KEKW 2
  • KekCringe 1

2 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

He's right, the rain on RDR2 is very well done when the temperature is above 0°C all the way to 40°C, but for some reason the rain looks unfinished when the temperature is below 0°C, it looks like the rain on GTA The Trilogy with white water droplets.

This exactly. Maybe GSG worked on it. LMAO.

• KEKW 3

4 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

Weird, I've never noticed unless youre referencing online in ambarino where it doesnt snow :sadkek:, perhaps its just meant to look like sleet?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jacqueks said:

It's called rewarding exploration and good game design. Do you also think all loot in Skyrim should be randomized, because otherwise it's too easy to get daedric artifacts? You think Otis Miller's Revolver in RDR2 should spawn on a random NPC rather than being found in a cave?

If there's no rewards for exploration, what's the point in exploring? You use rewards, like unique cars, potentially being out there to entice players to go out and explore the world beyond where the missions take them.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

A bunch of cattle farms out that way too. We possibly could see cows and horses on the lands of an owner as well. Alligators and pythons prey on these animals all over the Glades (well, baby calfs that is) The cows and horses could be for show however adding to immersive feeling of cruising around that rural area and bringing life to it

spacer.png

I loved seeing the coyotes in the small desert area in GTA V and deer roaming around elsewhere

ah , i would love ufo abducting cows and leaving crop circles 👀

Agent Edward
19 minutes ago, Emmi said:

This exactly. Maybe GSG worked on it. LMAO.

Well, this is their signature milk rain so I don't doubt it lol.

16 minutes ago, michalxm said:

Weird, I've never noticed unless youre referencing online in ambarino where it doesnt snow :sadkek:, perhaps its just meant to look like sleet?

No, I'm talking about Story Mode and it also happens on Big Valley and Roanoke Ridge, not only on Grizzlies West and Grizzlies East. There is a properly animated hail storm on the game which is different from the milk rain I was talking about, maybe it's a bugged hail storm, I don't know why it happens but Rockstat never fixed it.

Edited by Edward RDRIII

9 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

Well, this is their signature milk rain so I don't doubt it lol.

There is a properly animated hail storm on the game which is different from the milk rain I was talking about, maybe it's a bugged hail storm, I don't know why it happens but Rockstat never fixed it.

Doubt they ever will as long as the instant nighttime bug still exists :(

23 minutes ago, jacqueks said:

I can't wait to see everyone looking upon V 3 years after VI's as if it was the greatest game ever made the same way everyone looks upon IV

I don’t think it will happen this time. When RDR2 released, people were comparing it to GTAV and saying how much better RDR2 is with even some people going as far as using RDR2 to sh*t on GTAV. Seeing that GTAVI is taking a lot of stuff from RDR2, it wouldn’t surprise me if people just started sh*tting on GTAV even more after GTAVI releases :kekw:.

Edited by MrBreak16

Agent Edward
2 minutes ago, michalxm said:

Doubt they ever will as long as the instant nighttime bug still exists :(

At least this is a Online Mode only bug, it's probably related to the session you're in though, not the game itselt. By the way I just updated my comment with further information, check it out.

Johnny Blackbird
24 minutes ago, jacqueks said:

GTA IV simps will hate GTA VI, It's inevitable:sadkek:

The /r/gta6 subreddit is full of the leaks, why haven't TakeTwo taken this down? I mean its a decently known subreddit.. Are they not bothered anymore because the announcement is coming soon? 👀 Or do they simply just dont know its there

2 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

I don’t think it will happen this time. When RDR2 released, people were comparing it to GTAV and saying how much better RDR2 is with even some people going as far as using RDR2 to sh*t on GTAV. Seeing that GTAVI is taking a lot of stuff from RDR2, it wouldn’t surprise me if people just started sh*tting on GTAV even more after GTAVI releases.

Wouldn't surprise me either. I think GTA V swung too hard in some directions, like letting you carry around literally every weapon in the game at the same time and not taking them away from you when you get arrested (which rarely happens anyway, though).

Just now, Rajder said:

GTA IV simps will hate GTA VI, It's inevitable:sadkek:

As an amateur GTA 4 simp, I absolutely will not hate VI judging from what we've seen so far. How could I hate a game with fishing in it?

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

4 minutes ago, qwerty77 said:

The /r/gta6 subreddit is full of the leaks, why haven't TakeTwo taken this down? I mean its a decently known subreddit.. Are they not bothered anymore because the announcement is coming soon? 👀 Or do they simply just dont know its there

The mods over there allowed screenshots of the leaks again but people started taking it too far but posting the videos themselves and making several posts per hour :kekw:. It’s only a matter of time before Take-Two and Reddit nukes that sub.

I noticed that in the clip where a dev tests the car's customization of pedals, steering wheel, etc. on the dashboard you can see a speed limit that is a European (or more specifically Italian considering it's an Italian car) and not an NA style sign.
On the dashboard you see cartello limite massimo di velocità - cartelli divieto - Global Service while speed limits sign in NA look like this TammieLove 30-mph Speed Limit Sign Metallo 20,3 x 30,5 cm : Amazon.it:  Giardino e giardinaggio, a very cool attention to details.

If this turns out to be functional and not a cosmetic thing that has no use, it's possible that we might see the speed limit on the HUD too. It would mean Rockstar once again is taking the best of mods from GTAV and making them into features in GTA6 (which is cool, the same happened when we transitioned from GTAIV to GTAV)

Kid Named Finger
2 hours ago, Dick Justice said:

Is that really what you want for VI after all this time? 

Don't act like you didn't know what I was talking about.

I was implying R* should remove all vehicles and put in magical horses and swords

1 hour ago, qwerty77 said:

I did an image search for the leaks and got at least 20+ hits from different sites. I think it can't be stopped at this point.

EDIT:

Also on youtube, especially shorts.

Edited by OOI

JumpingKentFlash

Seeing as the map likely will be big, I hope for Online that it will be possible to clump businesses together. I’d love all my stuff around the same area in V, but I can’t. Only place where it’s semi possible is La Mesa. Hoping for a map big enough for players to choose to have their stuff everywhere, or at the beach, at the outskirts, at the city centre etc etc

Spider-Vice
10 hours ago, Vice Cit said:

I think having a tropical island is a given for the VI map, even if it's not huge. But I can 100% see a mid sized island with a tourist resort on it, ran by narcos.

Cayo Perico but further developed because Rubio accepted money from some tourism mogul after being robbed 50 thousand times :sadkek: 

2 hours ago, michalxm said:

perhaps its just meant to look like sleet?

Ding ding ding.

• KEKW 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Ballbreaker_
1 hour ago, Ser_Salty said:

Wouldn't surprise me either. I think GTA V swung too hard in some directions, like letting you carry around literally every weapon in the game at the same time and not taking them away from you when you get arrested (which rarely happens anyway, though).

As an amateur GTA 4 simp, I absolutely will not hate VI judging from what we've seen so far. How could I hate a game with fishing in it?

The GTA IV versus GTA V debate is a lot similar to the Doom 3 versus 2016's Doom/Doom Eternal debate. Fans of Doom 3 miss the dark atmosphere/terror of Doom 3 in the newest games, just as fans of IV complain about V not being as serious as IV etc, etc.

However, both V and 2016's Doom/Doom Eternal are a lot more closer to the originals. IV and Doom 3 were reimaginations, not the standard of their respective franchises.

Edited by FamousActor_
  • Like 1

dirtycopVCPD
33 minutes ago, OOI said:

I did an image search for the leaks and got at least 20+ hits from different sites. I think it can't be stopped at this point.

EDIT:

Also on youtube, especially shorts.

I think there's no putting the genie back in the bottle at this point. Anything they do now is probably only going to result in the Streisand effect.