GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

13 minutes ago, michalxm said:

Respectfully, I keep seeing this take and really disagree.

f*ck yeah I want some large rural areas with f*ck all to do, just like real life. I doubt the mountains took much time to make and they make the map feel more realistic, imagine if 5 didnt have the mountains surrounding the map, It would suck and look stupid.

I expect a lot of the everglades not having much to offer, apart from alligators. We need big areas (even if there isnt much to do in the majority)  to add a sense of scale, remember we will have access to aircraft in GTA, hence why RDR2 could get away with everything being on a smaller scale but detailed.

I mean, the thing about the mountains is that you can't even really drive or walk across them. The everglades maybe won't have much to offer in terms of content, but they won't actively get in your way. You can drive through them in boats and cars. You can do a lot with empty fields, swamps, meadows etc., especially with the content creator in Online, because they are still usable, but for a lot of the mountain range in GTA V, players and vehicles will actually just fall off. So it's not just empty space, it's dead space that cannot and will not be used.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ser_Salty said:

I mean, the thing about the mountains is that you can't even really drive or walk across them. The everglades maybe won't have much to offer in terms of content, but they won't actively get in your way. You can drive through them in boats and cars. You can do a lot with empty fields, swamps, meadows etc., especially with the content creator in Online, because they are still usable, but for a lot of the mountain range in GTA V, players and vehicles will actually just fall off. So it's not just empty space, it's dead space that cannot and will not be used.

Yeah, this was done to make the map feel bigger, like san andreas, im all for it, plus offroading is fun :)

5 minutes ago, michalxm said:

Yeah, this was done to make the map feel bigger, like san andreas, im all for it, plus offroading is fun :)

But the difference is that unlike with V in San Andreas this space was engaging to navigate through and explore. In V it is just dead space you cannot use.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

1 hour ago, Dick Justice said:

I think less people would complain about the mountains in V if McKenzie Field was an airstrip in Paleto instead of Grapeseed.

Or if we had another airstrip up in Paleto, as well as grapeseed as it's need of one. GTA VI will have at least 4-5 airfields my guess they're needed.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

2 hours ago, michalxm said:

I expect a lot of the everglades not having much to offer, apart from alligators.

Maybe some bengal tigers within a tourist site or something.

Edited by Tez2

On 2/14/2023 at 12:04 PM, jonnhy_xv said:

Personally I already see 4 possible airports in GTA VI. One, that of the Leaks, that of Vice City, The one that will be at the NASA Aerospace Center (WILL be name in game, i think), that of the Hamlet Military Base (near the small town, seen in the leak of the chase and the crash of the Police truck) and definitely either one in Paleto Bay or in the surrounding countryside

14 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

I cant wait to see what random little details we will find throughout after RDR2

• Like 1

@Mederic09 Big airports or small airstrips?

Edited by 44Orca
Other part fixed.

Do you think we will see any rocket launches in the sky in GTA6? I wonder if they gonna make something like Kennedy Space Center. :whistle:

4 minutes ago, McDreamyh said:

Do you think we will see any rocket launches in the sky in GTA6? I wonder if they gonna make something like Kennedy Space Center. :whistle:

That'd be amazing!

Relating to the space rockets, maybe just some sky effects like this 

Spoiler

SpaceX rocket launch lights up night sky in Southern New England | WJAR

Edited by McDreamyh

Do yall also think that Friendlander's invitation to the online character to go with him to South America was hint of VI?

10 minutes ago, McDreamyh said:

It will probably have it, could be use for some side missions. Or even a main one, similar to the mission Black Project where we infiltrate the base and steal a jetpack in GTA San Andreas.

I don't think it will have "space" related missions that might be weird my opinion.:kekw: (The online mode is a different story)

Wait, is infiltrating a space center even possible?

VercettiGuy
3 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Do yall also think that Friendlander's invitation to the online character to go with him to South America was hint of VI?

Maybe yes but probably no. I don't think there'll be a South American island in VI. We probably would have seen even a minor line of code in the leaks, but AFAIK there wasn't any.

I hope it won't be like Guarma or North Yankton. I really don't like having certain places only for a mission or two.

But it is pretty suspicious. I don't think they'd hint at something like that if it was only part of a mission in the next game. If there is no South America in VI, the whole hinting that Friedlander did would have been pointless ... which is what I'll put my money on.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

Maybe a joe exotic and Carole baskin type strangers and freaks mission or random encounter 🤣😂🐅

Spider-Vice
45 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

I don't think necessarily that Friedlander is gonna be in GTA VI (perhaps just mentioned) but I do think it's very odd how they kept going on and on about South America, especially given all the other conspiracies around this DLC's themes. The Florida White Rabbit, etc etc.

conspiracy.png

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

13 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I don't think necessarily that Friedlander is gonna be in GTA VI (perhaps just mentioned) but I do think it's very odd how they kept going on and on about South America, especially given all the other conspiracies around this DLC's themes. The Florida White Rabbit, etc etc.

conspiracy.png

Cayo Perico (which is in South America, afaik) was also sort of referred to, in the leaks, IIRC.

Edited by lngtrw

Uncle Sikee Atric

Everything is a leak by now.  Was is right, and what isn't has just collapsed into one amorphous lump....

It's impossible to tell fact from fiction, let's be honest.

MOaRJRr.jpg

If I have to see pubehead in GTA VI I'm gonna cry. :sadkek:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Spider-Vice
16 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Cayo Perico (which is in South America, afaik) was also sort of referred to, in the leaks, IIRC.

I don't seem to recall that? 🤔 But yes Cayo Perico is in the Caribbean and I still have a headcanon that it's not a coincidence they decided to go with RDR2 vegetation (that also seems to be used in GTA VI) for that, when the game currently struggles to render it properly :kekw: 

Just now, IzzyBlues said:

If I have to see pubehead in GTA VI I'm gonna cry. :sadkek:

Nah I'd bet at best it'd be on TV, or a book if you can read those, or in-game news.

...or a FriedMind HQ somewhere in VC, even without him appearing lmao

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

45 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I don't seem to recall that? 🤔 

Spoiler

There was something in the event list called "Big Cat Cage" and everyone was thinking that it might be referring to the Panther's Cage in Cayo 

• excuseme 1
  • Bruh 1

VercettiGuy

Since GTA San Andreas, IMO the franchise has been going one step forward and two steps back with each title.

GTA IV gave us an amazing overall experience, but took many things that players loved. Real estate, customization of cars and characters, a big map with different areas.

GTA V gave us the big map, three main characters but took just about every interior and had no atmosphere whatsoever. (Don't try to fight me on that!)

I hope that for the first time in 20 years with VI we'll get a game that only takes steps forward, with no omissions.

Edited by VercettiGuy

avgGTAenjoyer
3 hours ago, Tez2 said:

Panther Prince? 

I was thinking, without the massive leak that happened last year we would've been in some serious drought damn

TheOriginalGunslinger
6 hours ago, Ser_Salty said:

A bunch of cattle farms out that way too. We possibly could see cows and horses on the lands of an owner as well. Alligators and pythons prey on these animals all over the Glades (well, baby calfs that is) The cows and horses could be for show however adding to immersive feeling of cruising around that rural area and bringing life to it

spacer.png

I loved seeing the coyotes in the small desert area in GTA V and deer roaming around elsewhere

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger

1 hour ago, Xtra510 said:

Going to be buying a 5080 to play gta 6 at 4K 60+Fps Ultra RTX :kekw:

16k resolution will be a thing buy then. 

• KekCringe 1