GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

15 hours ago, DarkDayz said:

Did anyone listen to the earnings call? A couple of people really pushing Strauss on wether Rockstar would make mobile titles and suggested how a Red Dead Poker could prove successful. Was actually quite funny and at the same time completely uninformed.

Take-Two had further plans for Grove Street Games and that in some way would tie in with their plan to expand Rockstar into Mobile Gaming. But after the Trilogy DE disappointing launch, not so much. They already had the next remasters on the table assuming Trilogy DE does well. And "on the table" doesn't mean in pre-production or in development. Just what executives and upper management discussed within meetings.

Acquiring a studio to turn it into a Rockstar studio to expand into and follow upon Take-Two's heavy investment into Mobile Gaming. That's not a far-fetched possibility.

arisfelbonilla
1 hour ago, ilRae said:

I'd post the wrong tweets from previous investor calls, but they always get deleted for some reason...

already in case people take the information at once since they said that gta v fell in sales they were already celebrating

there are so many people in this world

Well I very much doubt R* wants anything to do with Grove Street Games anymore lol. Zynga is now fully owned by Take-Two and have access to their IP, so if they wanted to get some Rockstar IP into the mobile market they could get any of the other mobile studios to do that.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

53 minutes ago, Bluesky058 said:

Strauss recommend's playing GTA Online. 

spacer.png

Strauss looks... different.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Well I very much doubt R* wants anything to do with Grove Street Games anymore lol. Zynga is now fully owned by Take-Two and have access to their IP, so if they wanted to get some Rockstar IP into the mobile market they could get any of the other mobile studios to do that.

Seems to me the idea was to have a studio that could release remasters on consoles as well as possessing the experience to release them on mobile devices. Not really sure if Zynga could do that.

Edited by Tez2

GTA Plus Enjoyer
2 minutes ago, Lexiture said:

He looks kinda creepy in that thumbnail, not gonna lie. :kekw:

• Realistic Steak! 1

11 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

already in case people take the information at once since they said that gta v fell in sales they were already celebrating

That's the oddest part about this whole little story... what are people celebrating?

The possibility that GTA V has finally reached market saturation? It isn't going to make GTA VI come out any quicker, or stop their support for GTAO lol.

Here's hoping that in 3 years time, on this day, we will be playing GTA 6 :sadkek:

Yo, Strauss, I didn't mean to upset you.

PLEASE STOP HACKING MY PC :prismkek:

spacer.png

Edited by lngtrw

arisfelbonilla
17 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's the oddest part about this whole little story... what are people celebrating?

The possibility that GTA V has finally reached market saturation? It isn't going to make GTA VI come out any quicker, or stop their support for GTAO lol.

you are the only smart person in this whole forum and all possible social networks  :sadkek:

1 minute ago, arisfelbonilla said:

you are the only smart person in this whole forum and all possible social networks  :sadkek:

wisdom-wisdomous.gif

• KEKW 2

Only just realised there was a part 8 and there are already 15 pages even though there’s no interesting GTA 6 nooz

19 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

there are so many people in this world

I have just seen someone ask if we should start a boycott for GTAV so we can show them that we are not happy about them not releasing GTA6...

4 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

You are not getting a job here man, I am getting it first so stop 

:modkek:

• KEKW 1

27 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

then it would be around at most 174 million or 75 already in February 2023 they will update it duly

My guess is that T2 will report over 175m units in the next earnings call, but as always, we wouldn't know exactly by how much. It could be 176-177-178m, anything.

Edited by Zapper

1 minute ago, YangSing1 said:

Only just realised there was a part 8 and there are already 15 pages even though there’s no interesting GTA 6 nooz

SPOILER ALERT YOU SON OF A BITCH

3 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

I have just seen someone ask if we should start a boycott for GTAV so we can show them that we are not happy about them not releasing GTA6...

Them fake gta leaker accounts be the most upset about this :kekw: came across 3 of them today who were complaining :prismkek:

Saw something like: "TTWO said that they're going to keep updating GTAO ao that means we ain't getting GTA 6 for at least 6 more years." Almost threw my phone out the window!!!!! 

Rockstar can announce and release a game while still dropping expansions for GTAO, how old are they? 3? 

Edited by lngtrw

Just now, lngtrw said:

Them fake gta leaker accounts be the most upset about this :kekw: came across 3 of them today who were complaining :prismkek:

It's the fact that people really think GTAVI is already on discs and just needs distributing to storefronts that makes me want to throw my desk in the air , like how ignorant do you have to be? 

They'll make more, way more money with the next game than they are doing now, people really think they are just sitting on it because they want to? it's stupid.

GTAF Staff should apologize because we didn't receive the announcement with the "One with the announcement" part. /s

1 minute ago, Lukas2580 said:

so who bought some stocks today? :sadkek:

I looked at my financial situation, I saw where the market is heading, I considered everything there is to consider about these kinds of things, and then I made the decision to buy some socks instead, I am thrilled to reveal that I am pretty happy about my purchase.

• KEKW 2

Just now, MaddenedGhost said:

I looked at my financial situation, I saw where the market is heading, I considered everything there is to consider about these kinds of things, and then I made the decision to buy some socks instead, I am thrilled to reveal that I am pretty happy about my purchase.

Good investment. In a month or so, you will be able to sell them twice their worth :kekw:

Just now, Tez2 said:

GTAF Staff should apologize because we didn't receive the announcement with the "One with the announcement" part. /s

add @Len Lfc to them as well. :adminkek:

Seriously though, I guess some of the staff really expected October or November to be the month.

2 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

New socks are the BEST.

• Realistic Steak! 1

1 minute ago, MaddenedGhost said:

add @Len Lfc to them as well. :adminkek:

He isn't a staff member, so we can ban him

1 minute ago, lngtrw said:

Good investment. In a month or so, you will be able to sell them twice their worth :kekw:

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4

your best pal
32 minutes ago, Lexiture said:

oh you can say that! looks like the leak hit him hard personally....or maybe time just wasn't too good on him in the last decade. "more ghosts than people", feeling that the golden age is over.

Forgot to say, Race & Chase (motorcycle) gta online arcade game that starts with Vice City has two different characters, red bike Jason and his cat?, green bike Lucia? (maybe)  (we don't know their names.)

29ca57eqwnz91.jpg?width=649&format=pjpg&and you race through the other cities, project Americas confirmed.

I reached another galaxy with my bullshet

is probably nothing.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

arisfelbonilla
35 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:
56 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

ya por si la gente toma la informacion de una vez ya que decian que gta v cayo en ventas ya estaban festejando

hay tanta gente en este mundo

Acabo de ver a alguien preguntar si deberíamos iniciar un boicot a GTAV para poder mostrarles que no estamos contentos con que no lancen GTA6...

Oh my God....

do you think we deserve a gta 6 trailer?
because of these people I prefer not to give them anything XD

On 11/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, arisfelbonilla said:

Oh my God....

do you think we deserve a gta 6 trailer?
because of these people I prefer not to give them anything XD

gta vi is anticipated by way too many people, even ones who don't even really play games. A few weirdos throwing crap doesn't mean that almost half the planet who anticipates the game is like that. Every part of community, especially very popular ones attract all sorts of "different" people.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

I've seen many people saying on twitter that yesterday @ the conference call they said that there will be no announcement soon?? Was I deaf when they said it?? 

• KEKW 2