Please explain this then

I want a timestamp where this is told.

He is lying

2 minutes ago, Vampzy said:

spacer.png

Please explain this then

Do they even understand English? :kekw:

We've listened to it and never heard such thing. They said they expect to release 86 Titles across Consoles, Mobile and PC. They haven't even mentioned GTA 6? 

How do you even come to the conclusion that GTA 6 Won't be announced anytime soon bruh :prismkek:

These 9 years olds are getting out of hand fr.

Edited by lngtrw

1 minute ago, Vampzy said:

spacer.png

Please explain this then

Just stupid assumptions like MRboss always does. they dont know nothing and they try push out their stupid opinion to everyone

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Wonder if they manage to outperform the current peak, that happened back in December, 2020

Not going to see them in the $200s again. At least not until the current global silliness sorts itself out, and they fix their Zynga asset mess. I rode a $103 to $125 through this Summer. I sold in late October before a trip because I wasn't sure if I would be back before the earnings call. Just waiting to buy again at a bottom before R* pulls a 'surprise'.

4 minutes ago, Vampzy said:

snip

Please explain this then

Stop getting investment news from gaming people. The biggest problem right now in GTA fandom is self-appointed 'journalists' talking about things that they have no clue about.

3 minutes ago, ilRae said:

Not going to see them in the $200s again. At least not until the current global silliness sorts itself out, and they fix their Zynga asset mess. I rode a $103 to $125 through this Summer. I sold in late October before a trip because I wasn't sure if I would be back before the earnings call. Just waiting to buy again at a bottom before R* pulls a 'surprise'.

Stop getting investment news from gaming people. The biggest problem right now in GTA fandom is self-appointed 'journalists' talking about things that they have no clue about.

Is he/she even a gaming person? :kekw: like they are spewing misinformation after misionformation. Those ain't no gaming people :prismkek:

6 minutes ago, Paper Mario said:

this also annoyed me.. I missed those physics. Why even have those invisible walls or whatever?

Does anyone know if in RDR2, peds tumble if you just walk into them? Walk, not jog or run. I haven't played RDR2 much, so I can't remember. If RDR2 is the same as V, then I have little hope they will make it the way it was in IV for VI..

Exactly. If I remember correctly people, horses and such also have a little invisible wall surrounding them if you approach them.

It’s annoying as hell and I don’t get why they changed that from GTA IV.

• Like 1

Strauss Zelnick is allowed to play a beta version of GTA VI whenever it is ready? That's an interesting question.

well if he's a gamer

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

1 minute ago, lngtrw said:

Is he/she even a gaming person? :kekw: like they are spewing misinformation after misionformation. Those ain't no gaming people :prismkek:

No idea. It was more of a general statement about the state of gaming journalism. The whole 1M copies nonsense was born out of a verified account being totally wrong about the investment call, and deleting all the tweets after the mis-info spread... like they always do. Some of these kids that 'cover' gaming need to be very careful when they are talking about stocks, the SEC doesn't take kindly to misreporting.

16 hours ago, 44Orca said:

"the one with the cancellation"

this way people will think the game will be cancelled, is good troll yes?

12 minutes ago, SoldierBoy said:

Exactly. If I remember correctly people, horses and such also have a little invisible wall surrounding them if you approach them.

It’s annoying as hell and I don’t get why they changed that from GTA IV.

the only reason I can think of for having it changed in V, is because of hardware limitations. But that shouldn't have to be an issue with RDR2.

We'll see what it's like with VI, but I am not hopeful

Johnny Blackbird
22 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

well if he's a gamer

He's a movie guy. I have no idea how he ended up in a gaming industry:modkek:

17 minutes ago, Paper Mario said:

the only reason I can think of for having it changed in V, is because of hardware limitations. But that shouldn't have to be an issue with RDR2.

We'll see what it's like with VI, but I am not hopeful

Even though it's a ton of fun to mess around with I can understand why they might have toned it down as a design choice, can look a little silly lightly bumping in to someone and having them stumble around like they're drunk until they gain their balance again and snap back in to a functioning human.

Shooting or running people over is a whole other thing and I feel like GTA 5 took a step backwards in that regard but simply bumping in to someone was a little overdone and very "techdemoy" in GTA 4. 

Edited by kenobajungleahuh

24 minutes ago, ilRae said:

No idea. It was more of a general statement about the state of gaming journalism. The whole 1M copies nonsense was born out of a verified account being totally wrong about the investment call, and deleting all the tweets after the mis-info spread... like they always do.

The fact you don't even need to name this person and I still know who you're talking about simply because of the way they handled their mistake sums up that individual.

That person doesn't learn and doesn't take responsibility at all for handing out factually incorrect information on what is an increasingly regular basis.

3 hours ago, Reddy_Dufresne said:

Same things make us laugh, make us cry...

and though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the lord upholds him by his hand

6 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Why did I just notice that the bonk emote is a baseball bat and not a joint? :prismkek: :bruh:

I mean, I wouldn't bonk anyone with a joint :kekw: because it'd be gone by then.

• KEKW 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

3 minutes ago, Rajder said:

He's a movie guy. I have no idea how he ended up in a gaming industry:modkek:

They're rich businessmen so they buy stuff right, like Elon Musk sort of? Currently he is also chairman of CBS Corporation. I guess he really might not care much about games, but who knows.

GTA Plus Enjoyer
27 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

Strauss Zelnick is allowed to play a beta version of GTA VI whenever it is ready? That's an interesting question.

well if he's a gamer

I mean... he probably could if he wanted to. He owns the company after all. :kekw:

25 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

GTA 6 will not be announced this year for sure 

Stop it.

16.00 GMT+1 has just passed, nothing yet. Guess there are better chances an hour later. Or tomorrow I reckon

Seems logical to announce it after a conference call. Perhaps also before the  25th anniversary. Frankly at this point I'm expecting an announcement every day.

56 minutes ago, Vampzy said:

spacer.png

Please explain this then

Oh yeah, I recognize that Twitter account. This dumb bitch keeps believing all of the misinformation and fake news about GTAVI on the internet and then goes to sh*t on Rockstar and their devs. f*cking idiots, I swear...

Edited by MrBreak16
  • KEKW 2

4 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

@Spider-Vice how much for the slogan place? :kekw:

Sell your own suggestion and we'll see :kekw: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Slogan space for sale: 

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - Man, f*ck this.

Price: 20 :kekw:s

Edited by lngtrw

51 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

GTA 6 will not be announced this year for sure 

Well….duh :kekw:

Edited by Short Dawg

27 minutes ago, kenobajungleahuh said:

Even though it's a ton of fun to mess around with I can understand why they might have toned it down as a design choice, can look a little silly lightly bumping in to someone and having them stumble around like they're drunk until they gain their balance again and snap back in to a functioning human.

Shooting or running people over is a whole other thing and I feel like GTA 5 took a step backwards in that regard but simply bumping in to someone was a little overdone and very "techdemoy" in GTA 4. 

still, in real life, you don't stay stiff if someone walks into you, lol