Jump to content

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama


Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, HorseTBoy said:

100+] Erwin Smith Pictures | Wallpapers.com

Every speculation you made had meaning

Every hope, dream or moment of realization.

None of it matters as you lie crying on your keyboard watching the trailer.

But does that mean our speculations are meaningless?

Does that mean there was no point of this thread being born?

Would you say that of our slain leakers?

What about their speculations?

Were they meaningless?

THEY WERE NOT!

THEIR LEAKS SERVES AS AN EXAMPLE TO US ALL!

The courageous fallen!

The angiushed fallen!

Their leaks have meaning cause we the speculators refuse to let a single Rockstar activity go unchecked!

And as we wait for certain greatness! We expect our successors (GTA VII speculators) to do the same for us!

Because GTA VI speculators do not buckle or yield when faced with the cruel realization they will never see GTA VII in their gaming life-time!

GTA VI SPECULATORS SPAM THE GTA FORUMS!

GTA VI SPECULATORS SPAM ROCKSTAR GAMES POSTS ACROSS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!

GTA VI SPECULATORS WISHES TO SEE THE NEXT VERSION OF RAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (ENGINE)!

Download Shocked Erwin Smith Expression Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com

TO ROCKTOBER!!!

 

Excuse my intrusive thoughts.

  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we get a dedicated thread for the Kratosian stoics this Rocktober, where they can all just repeat to each other "Don't get your hopes up", "Don't get mad when nothing happens", etc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ionutx02 said:

CS2 released before GTA VI. My children will be born before GTA VII releases

😱😱😱😱

I just hit secondary school when gta v came out im now 23 and have 2 kids 😑 ..... ill have gran kids when GTA 6 finally dropps 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Retro_Causality

One thing I am really curious about is how cutscenes will work in this game, because, based on the leak, their seems to be no more magic pockets for weapons so your long gun will show on your back. This could be jarring a bit in cutscenes. Like it works in RDR 2 because of the setting, but say their is a stranger mission where Jason meets someone on the beach and he just has a huge sniper rifle on his back, that be a bit weird lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

One thing I am really curious about is how cutscenes will work in this game, because, based on the leak, their seems to be no more magic pockets for weapons so your long gun will show on your back. This could be jarring a bit in cutscenes. Like it works in RDR 2 because of the setting, but say their is a stranger mission where Jason meets someone on the beach and he just has a huge sniper rifle on his back, that be a bit weird lol

We will just hold the minigun during the entire cutscene imagine that:fartkek: I think they will remove them in cutscene, or you just have the option to hide them from it..

It isn't really an issue to me for other rifles, it wouldn't look bad.

Edited by 44Orca

 2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Retro_Causality
10 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

We will just hold the minigun during the entire cutscene imagine that:fartkek: I think they will remove them in cutscene, or you just have the option to hide them from it..

It isn't really an issue to me for other rifles, it wouldn't look bad.

I wonder if that is what the duffel bag is for. Hide weapons so it doesn’t look jarring in cutscenes 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In RDR2, it automatically stores your long guns in the holsters on the horse, I bet in GTA6 (assuming they will make it as deep) it will just automatically leave it in the car

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before this inevitable announcement happens, I wanna say that it's been a pleasure interacting and speculating with you guys. Had a lot of fun and laughs here. Thank you all

 

I asked chat gpt to craft a poem about gta 6's speculation on gtaf, the poem's wonderful. 

 

In the realm of pixels and dreams, we gather 'round the screen,
To discuss the rumors and whispers, of a game yet unseen.
GTA 6, they say it's coming, with tales of cities vast,
In the forums we speculate, about the future and the past.

 

From Vice City to Liberty, we've roamed those virtual lands,
In San Andreas, we ran wild, beneath the digital sands.
But now the time has come, they say, for a new adventure to unfurl,
In GTA 6, the speculation, makes our imaginations swirl.

 

Some say it's in Vice City, where neon lights will gleam,
A nostalgic return, to a place we once deemed supreme.
Others claim it's in a new locale, uncharted and untamed,
A world to explore, with mysteries unnamed.

 

The vehicles, the weapons, the characters we'll meet,
In the world of GTA 6, our hearts skip a beat.
Will there be heists and missions, that challenge our wits,
In the forums, we debate, with countless endless fits.

 

The release date, a question mark, that haunts our waking hours,
As we sift through rumors and leaks, like digital treasure hunters.
Rockstar, they keep their secrets, close to their virtual chest,
In the world of speculation, we hope for the very best.

 

So, on the GTA forums, we share our hopes and fears,
As we wait for that day when the game finally appears.
In the world of speculation, we're a community of fans,
Dreaming of GTA 6, in far-off virtual lands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sanjay3207 said:

Some say it's in Vice City, where neon lights will gleam,
(...)
Others claim it's in a new locale, uncharted and untamed,
(...)

Well... :sadkek: 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't wait until people compare small but iconic Vice City map to GTA VI map.

 

And graphics on the other hand will be compared against PC version of V or E&E version on PS5 and XSX

 

People will also compare graphics against RDR2, despite being being set 120+ years back, but this game is still so impressive graphically.

Edited by Yoona
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of Wisemen
1 hour ago, avgGTAenjoyer said:

Can we get a dedicated thread for the Kratosian stoics this Rocktober, where they can all just repeat to each other "Don't get your hopes up", "Don't get mad when nothing happens", etc?

Add that Miyamoto's "delayed game is eventually good, rushed game is forever bad" quote too.

 

17 minutes ago, sanjay3207 said:

In the realm of pixels and dreams, we gather 'round the screen,

To discuss the rumors and whispers, of a game yet unseen.
GTA 6, they say it's coming, with tales of cities vast,
In the forums we speculate, about the future and the past.

 

From Vice City to Liberty, we've roamed those virtual lands,
In San Andreas, we ran wild, beneath the digital sands.
But now the time has come, they say, for a new adventure to unfurl,
In GTA 6, the speculation, makes our imaginations swirl.

 

Some say it's in Vice City, where neon lights will gleam,
A nostalgic return, to a place we once deemed supreme.
Others claim it's in a new locale, uncharted and untamed,
A world to explore, with mysteries unnamed.

 

The vehicles, the weapons, the characters we'll meet,
In the world of GTA 6, our hearts skip a beat.
Will there be heists and missions, that challenge our wits,
In the forums, we debate, with countless endless fits.

 

The release date, a question mark, that haunts our waking hours,
As we sift through rumors and leaks, like digital treasure hunters.
Rockstar, they keep their secrets, close to their virtual chest,
In the world of speculation, we hope for the very best.

 

So, on the GTA forums, we share our hopes and fears,
As we wait for that day when the game finally appears.
In the world of speculation, we're a community of fans,
Dreaming of GTA 6, in far-off virtual lands.

I thought you're writing sick rap lyrics for a second :prismkek:

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours and a bit for Rocktober in British time :sadkek: 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...all that devkit video talk is about a video that shows nothing but the official R* logo?

 

lolwut

 

I figured it'd be some fancy fake or something and not just... that, lmao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Retro_Causality

GTA 6  Trailer

 

*black screen Rockstar logo appears

 

*narration* Jason: Why did I move here?.... I guess it was Lucia,oh yeah that girl,that one 

They say love is impossible in this decadent city. glamour, sex, violence, drugs, mayhem. Nothing more American than that, but we found a way, yeah we did, and we are going to trick this town for all its worth, every goddamn inch.....WELCOME TO VICE CITY!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Retro_Causality
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

...all that devkit video talk is about a video that shows nothing but the official R* logo?

 

lolwut

 

I figured it'd be some fancy fake or something and not just... that, lmao.

Look in the leaks "analysis" thread. Somebody made a video that copies one of the tools seen with the leaks, with a supposed "devkit" except it's full of errors and looks odd lol.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/962819-gta-vi-leaks-analysis-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1072222286

 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah how about we finally learn not to believe this stuff. Like people constantly talking about them is what they want and it'd be so nice if this thread didn't contribute to that :kekw: He literally deleted after a bunch of people exposed his contradictions and what not. Which is what he did with his other 2 accounts before.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zofia said:

Imagine Rockstar put this teaser on their Twitter tonight

 

rockstar_games_gta_vi_teaser_by_edmaxxwt

Don't do that...don't give me hope...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Yeah how about we finally learn not to believe this stuff. Like people constantly talking about them is what they want and it'd be so nice if this thread didn't contribute to that :kekw: He literally deleted after a bunch of people exposed his contradictions and what not. Which is what he did with his other 2 accounts before.


I'm afraid this is going the same route as that zampella guy... No matter what they do they will get attention and people will mention them when they post something new.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PredatorFTW said:


I'm afraid this is going the same route as that zampella guy... No matter what they do they will get attention and people will mention them when they post something new.

 

Flavour of the month

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

24 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

2 hours and a bit for Rocktober in British time :sadkek: 

 

LET'S GO BABYYYY!!!  :shillkek:

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

 

Edited by OOI
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

2 hours and a bit for Rocktober in British time :sadkek: 


It's time to turn on notifications for Rockstar's profile

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone remember to leave out some milk and cookies for @Tez2 before going to bed tonight.

 

🥛:cookie:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People who say “no announcement this year” or “get ready for disappointment.” Tell me a thing other than next GTA installment that could boost net bookings to 8 billion for fiscal 2025. Acquisition is very unlikely since its result is reflected to following fiscal year results, just like Zynga. You keep saying “nah nothing this year” cause you act like this game will never release. Our strongest argument to make a prediction is fiscal results and forecasts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Emmi said:

I mean RDR2 is a long game mind you but you can't deny that it kinda gets boring after you are finished with the main story and side quests.

I mean what more you want from a videogame after finishing It, become an npc and star playing the sims in rdr2? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Retro_Causality

Rockstar Games has been called out for seemingly “trolling” the GTA community with what many have interpreted as a new GTA 6 teaser, one that hints 2023 is “the year everything finally comes together.”May 7, 2023

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.