GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

4 minutes ago, Emmi said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for a reveal in October let alone this year personally. As I said a couple of times before for some reason I think they might not be ready or have a conrecte idea on when the project will be finished for the 1.0 retail release? especially if they are still planning to do this Fortnite-esque ever-expanding map post-release, etc. stuff Jason Schreier reported on a couple years ago ... this is new terrain for Rockstar and they might not really have an idea on how to actually do this.

Rockstar has a plan:

We make a bit of shark card money.

We make a bit of noise with cryptic hint tweets. 
And then we reveal the new logo.

The poetry of it all…

11 minutes ago, No9Large said:

I'm still in september, did the game come out yet in october? let us know

I don't see anything now but something seems to be coming out of the newswire, hopefully a trailer ...

12 minutes ago, ionutx02 said:

IDK, dacă sunt de acord cu tine, cred și eu că Rockstar nu este gata anul acesta

Bro,it is obvious that this year it will be revealed.

22 minutes ago, Emmi said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for a reveal in October let alone this year personally. As I said a couple of times before for some reason I think they might not be ready or have a conrecte idea on when the project will be finished for the 1.0 retail release? especially if they are still planning to do this Fortnite-esque ever-expanding map post-release, etc. stuff Jason Schreier reported on a couple years ago ... this is new terrain for Rockstar and they might not really have an idea on how to actually do this.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

PolandMountain
39 minutes ago, DanyComan said:

Bro,it is obvious that this year it will be revealed.

Just dont be disspointed if it doesnt get revealed because by your atitude you will be dissapointed.

Edited by PolandMountain

33 minutes ago, Ziegbert said:

It's Rocktober in Australia, where trailer?

Just changed my time zone to New Zealand and they've already dropped 2 trailers and a Youtube short it's crazy

PolandMountain
33 minutes ago, ionutx02 said:

CS2 released before GTA VI. My children will be born before GTA VII releases

😱😱😱😱

Its not that difficult bro, you could have a child even till the end of the next year so most likely before VI release if you just wanted it

Edited by PolandMountain

We look forward to sharing more as soon as we are ready 

They'll announce GTA VI when they're ready, so Don't be disappointed if nothing happens this year 

Retro_Causality
2 hours ago, Emmi said:

Take Two has already been hinting of it releasing NO LATER than March 2025, which to me hints at them probably trying for a late/holiday 2024 launch. So a reveal this October or later this year makes perfect sense

7 minutes ago, big_man said:

Non vedo l'ora di vedere come rockstar annuncerà vi. O un semplice tweet o fallo in qualche modo

the waning gibbon is the key

I think it's probably true they want a shorter gap between first trailer and game release, and several good reasons have been raised in this thread (desire for less crunch/more certainty; altered post-leak marketing strategy). As I raised on the subreddit a while ago, if they'd chosen to replicate the 15ish month gap (Nov 2011-Spring 2013) they envisioned for GTA V, and the planned release date is indeed some time in FY25, they'd probably have released a trailer already. That window opened in January and ends in December. Still, I'm bullish on Rocktober, with a release some time in late 2024.

2 minuti fa, Zofia ha detto:

la cosa della luna è una sciocchezza. quella foto di Vinewood non ha niente a che fare con GTA 6

Oh sorry, I hadn't thought of that.  Thank you for the tip

I don’t know but I get the feeling R* is planning 3 Modes for GTA VI

-GTA Story Mode.

-GTA Traditional Online Mode

-GTA RP mode

or implement RP mechanics into the online mode we know

Man this thread really went into a new level of desperation after the hubbub about the fake leaker died out lmao. Rocktober is coming, leave all the weirdness aside :kekw: 🌖

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Retro_Causality
2 hours ago, THZEKO said:

I don’t know but I get the feeling R* is planning 3 Modes for GTA VI

-GTA Story Mode.

-GTA Traditional Online Mode

-GTA RP mode

or implement RP mechanics into the online mode we know

them buying FiveM definitely leads into that

I think, as many have said already, they'll probably want to have a concrete deadline set before reveal so they don't have to crunch and delay the game. 

That being said it will be surely weird if we did not get anything this year,  considering it'd be more than 1½ years since they confirmed the game's active development was "well underway." Not to mention that in the leaks the game already looks more complete than how GTA V looked in its first trailer.

2 minutes ago, HybridTalonZ said:

La gente sta già perdendo la fiducia e Rocktober non è ancora arrivato, è pazzesco

I honestly don't know how you can lose trust in someone who hasn't promised anything

They better implement lots of role playing elements and stuff into the story mode of GTA VI ... that'd be amazing and would be great for its longevity.

Overall I hope for some things which keep the game interesting for story-mode-only players who don't care about the online mode. I mean RDR2 is a long game mind you but you can't deny that it kinda gets boring after you are finished with the main story and side quests.

Edited by Emmi

5 hours ago, ValidTrack said:

Oh, I was farming npc in mall 💵

that must have taken some time, no?

I am not sure what I did anymore.. I think after I got some businesses, I just drove back and forth between them to collect any cash. I was just a bit stupid in my playthrough, but still enjoyed it a lot! Much more than 3 obviously... I mean, as a kid, Vice City was my all time favorite game to play. And I remember my dad calling me over to take a look in the newspaper or something, there was an ad for San Andreas. I was like "hmm nah.. i don't need that... Vice City is the best". But he got me SA anyway and I was blown away xD

100+] Erwin Smith Pictures | Wallpapers.com

Every speculation you made had meaning

Every hope, dream or moment of realization.

None of it matters as you lie crying on your keyboard watching the trailer.

But does that mean our speculations are meaningless?

Does that mean there was no point of this thread being born?

Would you say that of our slain leakers?

What about their speculations?

Were they meaningless?

THEY WERE NOT!

THEIR LEAKS SERVES AS AN EXAMPLE TO US ALL!

The courageous fallen!

The angiushed fallen!

Their leaks have meaning cause we the speculators refuse to let a single Rockstar activity go unchecked!

And as we wait for certain greatness! We expect our successors (GTA VII speculators) to do the same for us!

Because GTA VI speculators do not buckle or yield when faced with the cruel realization they will never see GTA VII in their gaming life-time!

GTA VI SPECULATORS SPAM THE GTA FORUMS!

GTA VI SPECULATORS SPAM ROCKSTAR GAMES POSTS ACROSS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!

GTA VI SPECULATORS WISHES TO SEE THE NEXT VERSION OF RAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (ENGINE)!

Download Shocked Erwin Smith Expression Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com

TO ROCKTOBER!!!

Edited by HorseTBoy