GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

We have a winner :kekw: 

We posted at the same time and I quoted the post during that :kekw:

At some point someone need to contact you about scary predictions......... tell me the exact date i will die 👀

• Like 1
  • Conspiracy! 1

That Chris Marxx clown deactivated his twitter account. 

Don't be surprised if he shows up 3 days later and says "Rockstar tried to close my account":kekw:

1 minute ago, uzun said:

That Chris Marxx clown deactivated his twitter account. 

Don't be surprised if he shows up 3 days later and says "Rockstar tried to close my account":kekw:

Watch the announcement drop on the 26th and he comes back like "soooooo...." 

9 minutes ago, PredatorFTW said:

It's weird how some people think that ONE thing happening somewhere in October means that Rockstar can't do anything else that month. We live in a day and age where people's attention span is that of a goldfish, and suddenly when Rockstar releases a physical copy of RDR everyone is apparently too occupied with that all month long to notice a GTA 6 announcement?

It is weird because a lot of stuff was happening in October 2016 as well. I sure don't remember any of that stopping R* from announcing RDR2.

Edited by DisCrafted

16 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Another one bites the dust, the Twitter guy removed his account after being exposed by a few other community members, just like the other 2 accounts he used to own. Can we please, please, and I say this for like the 3rd year in a row, learn to not trust randos on social media just because they use fancy words and ChatGPT?

Also there probably won't be that much fanfare over the physical copies of the RDR port lol. One tweet or something if that.

Well, he didn’t delete it, but closed the account, he was advised to do so before the 26th, after many idiots started writing threats. The community is toxic, especially Twitter. Even if he made it all up, why doesn’t all people just treat everything with humor???

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

3 hours ago, DesotoCountyDoe said:

took the words right out of my mouth!

Reveal hidden contents

instead, I find myself on several, forum-wide watchlists to silence the StraussSpam™… Desoto Assange, if you will…

That's not the only thing that was pulled out of your mouth.

2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Wow. Someone making a GTA VI sh*tpost joke with Shawn Fonteno's mother who recently passed away has got to be one of this thread's lowest lows.

What the f*ck?

Edited by IzzyBlues

giphy-downsized-large.gif

One of Wisemen
27 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

We posted at the same time and I quoted the post during that :kekw:

spacer.png

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, igrobar said:

Well, he didn’t delete it, but closed the account, he was advised to do so before the 26th, after many idiots started writing threats. The community is toxic, especially Twitter. Even if he made it all up, why doesn’t all people just treat everything with humor???

People are just tired of these so-called leakers

17 minutes ago, igrobar said:

Deactivating your own account is literally the exact same as "deleting" or "closing" it :kekw:

Who advised him? His imaginary source? Look, believe what you want to believe but let me tell you something, people like this guy WANT you to fall for their BS. It's literally their shtick. They thrive on getting clout from people who are (unfortunately) gullible enough to believe anyone who makes themselves look like they know what they're talking about by claiming to be connected with "sources"... As for your last question, why should people treat someone who is making sh*t up and spreading misinformation with "humor"?

Edited by DisCrafted
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

5 hours ago, Xilurm said:

Our relationship with R* right now.

DwGP2PJ.png

By the way, what’s the animal on t-shirt?

Is it a rabbit (again) mixed “yeti”??

Edited by Luke_90

So how can they expand on the interaction feature without making it too complex but still more complex than in RDR2? Should sub-options open up when you select Greet, etc.? What would be an amazing option? Should GTA VI include way more RPG elements in general or not?

2 minutes ago, Emmi said:

So how can they expand on the interaction feature without making it too complex but still more complex than in RDR2? Should sub-options open up when you select Greet, etc.? What would be an amazing option? Should GTA VI include way more RPG elements in general or not?

On screen prompts to select the words you want to say of course 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Emmi said:

Greet - X

Antagonize - Y

want sum fuk? - B

1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

i can see MIchael as a producer of a in game movie you watch, 

Cool idea. A GTAV parody based on the events of the game produced by Mike like Dick Justice in Max Payne 2

xe3hUFK.png

At the expense of sounding dumb and ignorant: GTA V preview seems to have happened in November 2012, which is almost a year before the game's release.

That got me thinking, now, if R* plans to reduce crunch by making sure they don't show off anything until everything is set in stone and they're confident they can hit the deadline, would that mean they could do the preview soon after the announcement, perhaps a couple of months after? 

For example if their deadline is 2024 and they're very sure of it, they can announce it this October and perhaps we'll soon get a preview, instead of having to wait so long.

I go away for a while and touch grass and this twitter "insider" account straight up deactivated his account and left. 

bruh. 

He will probably be back with a new account and will announce once again that gta 6 will announced on oct 26th with a 16 century poem

"In realms of pixels, virtual and vast,
A game of theft and grandeur shall hold fast.
On October's twenty-sixth, a date we hail,
When Grand Theft Auto 6 shall unveil its tale.

In sixteenth-century quills, we scribe the scene,
A digital world, both wild and keen.
With horses traded for engines of steel,
A modern heist, a lawless appeal.

Yet amidst the pixels, tales of old,
We find ourselves in stories yet untold.
In this virtual realm where daring hearts roam,
Grand Theft Auto 6 shall find its home.

So mark the date and set your gaze,
To witness this grand, digital blaze.
In sixteenth-century words, we sing the ode,
To a game that's set to steal the digital road."

Edited by sanjay3207

I’m confident that just like all the other GTA games, VI is gonna have an amazingly written story, but MAN is it gonna be hard to top Arthur’s last ride…

2 minutes ago, ArmanM7503 said:

IT IS OFFICIALLY ROCKTOBER EVERYBODY, GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHOO MFS!

spacer.png

spacer.png

I'm still in september, did the game come out yet in october? let us know

I hope they put real focus on hair physics and the hairs in general because that is actually one of few aspects of RDR2 which isn't that great (looking). Also I really hope there's lots of interiors and stuff to interact with in the cities of GTA VI and beyond of course!

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

8 minutes ago, Orthur said:

At the expense of sounding dumb and ignorant: GTA V preview seems to have happened in November 2012, which is almost a year before the game's release.

That got me thinking, now, if R* plans to reduce crunch by making sure they don't show off anything until everything is set in stone and they're confident they can hit the deadline, would that mean they could do the preview soon after the announcement, perhaps a couple of months after? 

For example if their deadline is 2024 and they're very sure of it, they can announce it this October and perhaps we'll soon get a preview, instead of having to wait so long.

Nah the previews will for sure be during 2024 even if the game releases in Autumn 2024.

• Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I wouldn't hold my breath for a reveal in October let alone this year personally. As I said a couple of times before for some reason I think they might not be ready or have a conrecte idea on when the project will be finished for the 1.0 retail release? especially if they are still planning to do this Fortnite-esque ever-expanding map post-release, etc. stuff Jason Schreier reported on a couple years ago ... this is new terrain for Rockstar and they might not really have an idea on how to actually do this.

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Nah the previews will for sure be during 2024 even if the game releases in Autumn 2024.

Yeah, RDR2 previews dropped in May after Trailer #3 so about 5-6 months before release should also be the case for VI.

1 minute ago, Emmi said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for a reveal in October let alone this year personally. As I said a couple of times before for some reason I think they might not be ready or have a conrecte idea on when the project will be finished for the 1.0 retail release? especially if they are still planning to do this Fortnite-esque ever-expanding map post-release, etc. stuff Jason Schreier reported on a couple years ago ... this is new terrain for Rockstar and they might not really have an idea on how to actually do this.

IDK if to agree with you, I think too that Rockstar isnt ready this year

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1