GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

9 minutes ago, Lexiture said:

Take a gap semester when GTA VI releases. I did that with RDR2... was worth it.

What is a gap semester? 

Edited by Gta6 fan
  • Like 1
  • Bonk! 1

DesotoCountyDoe
2 minutes ago, corriedijksema said:

Just imagine the comments under the Gta 6 Trailer :

Don’t Care, we want GTA 7 

:sadkek:

1 hour ago, DesotoCountyDoe said:

one shall never question Daddy Zelnick or the inevitable StraussSpam™

spacer.png

poetry in motion

CommanderBlack
14 minutes ago, corriedijksema said:

Just imagine the comments under the Gta 6 Trailer :

Don’t Care, we want GTA 7 

:sadkek:

Don't Care, you took to long :kekw:

On 9/28/2023 at 1:07 PM, Spider-Vice said:

At the same time a company like R* doing these interviews, streams etc. with devs would just result in harassment.

Agreed. Remember when CP 2077 got released with lots of bugs, etc., developers got a lot of hate, one of them almost cried at the stream. Fans were wild texting to everyone who got involved in dev process, even russian voice actor got messages like "Where is the update, bugfixes?!" People are wild, especially in internet. But still I agree that the gap in communication between fans and R* is too big.

16 hours ago, Paper Mario said:

i played 3 and vice city a little while ago as well, and let me just give one piece of advice for vice city... do not waste money on expensive weaponry and invest in businesses faster.. i had such an annoying time getting to the point where i could do the final dang mission, lol

Oh, I was farming npc in mall 💵

1 hour ago, KarimNTerr said:

I still don't believe we'll have a GTAVI announcement in October. On October the 13th we'll see the physical release of RDR for PS4, Xbox One, etc... plus, there's going to be the Halloween event, which is always pretty big, so everyone will be on GTA Online at the end of that month

My speculation is mid November (11/13/23 maybe?)

I don't understand why people keep bringing up RDR... It'll get a tweet and maaaaybe a Newswire post at most (the latter is even less likely imo). TDE's physical release wasn't even acknowledged IIRC. As for Halloween, it's literally been a thing every year. Why would it suddenly affect announcements now? T2's Q2 earnings call hasn't been scheduled yet (https://www.take2games.com/ir/quarterly-earnings) but judging by previous years it's most likely going to be on November 7th. Considering the fact that R* announce things before earnings calls, mid-November doesn't make sense.

Edited by DisCrafted

Wow. Someone making a GTA VI sh*tpost joke with Shawn Fonteno's mother who recently passed away has got to be one of this thread's lowest lows. That's been addressed for now and they're taking a day or so (lucky it wasn't more) off to think about that. What is wrong with some of you?

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Do you know Nostradamus? 

Dude wrote couple of "prophecies", all of them open ended.

What's funny is Marx will get the clout anyway, since it's a safe bet.

47 minutes ago, Gta6 fan said:

What is a gap semester? 

A sabbatical. You take the whole semester off

52 minutes ago, igrobar said:

There is no clear evidence yet that Chris is the guy. Reddit mod still hasn't proven anything

I still wouldn't believe random Twitter accounts

14 minutes ago, DisCrafted said:

I don't understand why people keep bringing up RDR... It'll get a tweet and maaaaybe a Newswire post at most (the latter is even less likely imo). TDE's physical release wasn't even acknowledged IIRC. As for Halloween, it's literally been a thing every year. Why would it suddenly affect announcements now? T2's Q2 earnings call hasn't been scheduled yet (https://www.take2games.com/ir/quarterly-earnings) but judging by previous years it's most likely going to be on November 7th. Considering the fact that R* announce things before earnings calls, mid-November doesn't make sense.

For some strange reason , some people around here still won’t understand 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

One of Wisemen
7 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

i can see MIchael as a producer of a in game movie you watch, 

I guess I've said about this few pages ago...

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

spacer.png

Retro_Causality
2 hours ago, wise_man said:

I guess I've said about this few pages ago...

i think if anyone could make a cameo apperance it would be Franklin, since he is a big fixer in the music industry...i could see a scene with him in a meeting with Boobie

Trevor might get mentioned "that crazy guru guy in Los Santos"  and Michael as a producer of a film....

CommanderBlack
23 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

The real question is, will the movie have GTA 5 green screen?

One of Wisemen
2 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

i think if anyone could make a cameo apperance it would be Franklin, since he is a big fixer in the music industry...i could see a scene with him in a meeting with Boobie

Trevor might get mentioned "that crazy guru guy in Los Santos"  and Michael as a producer of a film....

Franklin is cool, but nah, I think everyone had enough with returning GTA V protagonists.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

spacer.png

1 minute ago, wise_man said:

Franklin is cool, but nah, I think everyone had enough with returning GTA V protagonists.

I personally just wanna see Michael in MP, then I'll be absolutely satisfied.

30 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

Los Santos: The Movie

One of Wisemen
1 minute ago, Retro_Causality said:

I like the idea that Michael becomes a new mentor/"Lester" to Jason and Lucia

Oh no...

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, DisCrafted said:

It's weird how some people think that ONE thing happening somewhere in October means that Rockstar can't do anything else that month. We live in a day and age where people's attention span is that of a goldfish, and suddenly when Rockstar releases a physical copy of RDR everyone is apparently too occupied with that all month long to notice a GTA 6 announcement?

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Another one bites the dust, the Twitter guy removed his account after being exposed by a few other community members, just like the other 2 accounts he used to own. Can we please, please, and I say this for like the 3rd year in a row, learn to not trust randos on social media just because they use fancy words and ChatGPT?

Just now, PredatorFTW said:

It's weird how some people think that ONE thing happening somewhere in October means that Rockstar can't do anything else that month. We live in a day and age where people's attention span is that of a goldfish, and suddenly when Rockstar releases a physical copy of RDR everyone is apparently too occupied with that all month long to notice a GTA 6 announcement?

Also there probably won't be that much fanfare over the physical copies of the RDR port lol. One tweet or something if that.

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

image.png

Time-traveling Spider strikes again :kekw:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

4 hours ago, Lexiture said:

Here are his 2 previous accounts - "hacked", deleted... wonder what will happen to this one

We have a winner :kekw: 

Just now, PredatorFTW said:

Time-traveling Spider strikes again :kekw:

We posted at the same time and I quoted the post during that :kekw:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

image.png