GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 8] - A VInewood Drama

Spider-Vice

Just wanted to share this screenshot of a livestream I was watching.

Izvahuk.png

Well time to put our theories and speculations in high gear, with the fuel being "some random guy on Twitter said so, who has been wrong in the past"

Y’all are crazy, we already got the reveal back in V anniversary. 

Spoiler

Thanks to one of the devs mistake:shillkek:

27 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Lmao where'd he get this info from? :kekw:

lol TTWO never said no announcement soon

• KEKW 3

A FEW YEARS? Lol you can’t be serious. Imagine waiting until 25’-26’💀

• KEKW 2

What do you think will come first an Elder Scrolls with the whole of Tamriel or a GTA with all the cities?

1 hour ago, RaioMakuin said:

39 minutes ago, lngtrw said:
<tweet>

Lmao where'd he get this info from? :kekw:

And this guy has the blue checkmark? Shows how that can't be trusted :cringekek:

seriously why is the reply editor here bad on mobile? 

17 minutes ago, neoslice said:

And this guy has the blue checkmark? Shows how that can't be trusted :cringekek:

AFAIK there are even toasters or sinks verified on Twitter. How the F do you even verify as a toaster? :prismkek:

SO yeah blue checkmarks don't mean a source is credible.

• KEKW 2

Krotchys Will

W-wait, I thought it all ended with part 7? Part 8!?

We are indeed in a time loop, the circlejerk of copium...

54 minutes ago, Dr. Ugs said:

AFAIK there are even toasters or sinks verified on Twitter. How the F do you even verify as a toaster? :prismkek:

SO yeah blue checkmarks don't mean a source is credible.

It's almost 2023. You can identify as anything :prismkek:

Inb4 newsleaksgtas shows up with a checkmark :kekw:

Edited by lngtrw

I did some research, and apparently 1 kilogram of cocaine in the United States can be worth between $80,000 and $120,000. So you could effectively become a millionaire just by selling a couple dozen kilos of cocaine

Just now, MrBreak16 said:

I did some research, and apparently 1 kilogram of cocaine in the United States can be worth between $80,000 and $120,000. So you could effectively become a millionaire just by selling a couple dozen kilos of cocaine

Land of opportunities (at least when it comes to earning riches from selling drugs) :kekw:

8 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Strauss' stress has really started to show when the after hours stocks dropped to 91$ :sadkek:

so thats why he sounded so stressed

22 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

And how.. do you get.. cocaine?

:wtfmichael:

18 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

Remember what Breaking bad has taught us. You need to have a Tuco Salamanca or a Gus Fring, somebody willing to buy in bulk. Otherwise, you're stuck in the corner selling it by tiny Ziploc baggies to Hollywood celebs and Florida party animals.

Pablo Escobar be like:

1 hour ago, MrBreak16 said:

and actually, he became billionaire :fartkek:

Edited by etechucacuca

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if this game is still a lot further off than many of us think. We keep talking 2024/2025, but maybe we don't get GTA VI until 2026/2027? It seems like it's stuck in some type of development hell.

Even in Rockstar’s "crunch" days they were always falling behind schedule with projects. With the now reduced workloads on their team, development may be going nowhere due to the absolute size and scope of the game.

• Bruh 1
  • WTF?! 1

3 minutes ago, HOW&#x27;S ANNIE? said:

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if this game is still a lot further off than many of us think. We keep talking 2024/2025, but maybe we don't get GTA VI until 2026/2027? It seems like it's stuck in some type of development hell.

Even in Rockstar’s "crunch" days they were always falling behind schedule with projects. With the now reduced workloads on their team, development may be going nowhere due to the absolute size and scope of the game.

IMO The game looked too good to be pushed back to 26 or 27. Latest I could see it being released is Q4 25. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HOW&#x27;S ANNIE? said:

devs mental health is important, stress and long workloads decrease productivity. Also, some devs might still be working more because they would get more money. Crunch was heavy at the end of the development, this time they would probably just hire more and more people to prevent huge crunchs like in RDR2 days.

• Like 2

I didn't expect anything new as the trilogy is about to get released on steam Gta III  Gta Vice City & Gta SA.

GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition is coming soon on Steam. When tho im not sure tho i think it is soon unless you GTA detectives has the scope that i can't find 😜 it'll be my only guess that this is or could be a reason. Im not sure. Peace.

• excuseme 1
  • Bruh 1

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion Part 1 - Part 8.

Edited by Americana