can anyone explain the appeal of having tampa/Orlando in the game?

FleshEatingButterfly

17 hours ago, universetwisters said:

I mean ofc they’re gonna make their own Disney parody tho 

Nah. Not even Rockstar could survive a Disney lawsuit.

universetwisters
1 hour ago, DarkDayz said:

Nah. Not even Rockstar could survive a Disney lawsuit.

Why would disney sue over a Disney parody when several other companies have done similar?

sTgL5iS.png

Does anyone have an idea on how massive Port Gellhorn will be??? It’s seems like it’s gonna be a mashup of several south Florida towns at least 

8 hours ago, Short Dawg said:

Does anyone have an idea on how massive Port Gellhorn will be??? It’s seems like it’s gonna be a mashup of several south Florida towns at least 

so far it looks like it's based on Panama City (all the buildings that have been identified were in Panama City) with the Sebring Race tacked on. It might have influences from other cities in which case we can't really properly predict the size. But if it's based on Panama City, it won't be that big imo cause you know, it's Panama City. A pretty small and lesser known city irl.  People on the the mapping discord have located the waffle place to be located in outskirts of Panama City, maybe that's true for port gellhorn too. Check out the map posted here earlier and approximate the size of the city using the location of the racetrack/surroundings roads and the waffle place.

It will be a proper city though. We know it will have it's own railway station, a wastewater plant, a police station, a sub-station, a power station, a strip mall, a resedential area (maybe even multiple), bowling place, a trailer park, tourists, a coastal neighborhood, canals, a dock area, a river, a peninsula beach (based on Panama City beach most likely), a mainland beach, motels.

(All of this is from the world even list)

That's all the locations we know. Make of this information what you will. I'm personally expecting something around half the size of LS, maybe even a bit smaller. 

Edited by tachyon_v

I personally believe that Tampa/ Orlando/ Panama City wont be in the game. I do believe that Ft Myers/Naples/ Cape Coral are though. I stated before that PG could be an amalgation of all cities plus hills in the background. This city could be  2/3 to 1/2 the size of Los Santos in V. We could have skyscapers near the Gulf. 

AsphyxiationX_x

IMO, they could just be "nearby cities" to Vice City/Miami like Bohan-Algonquin-Alderney from GTA 4 (New York and New Jersey) with each of them having their own designs. GTA 5 missed out on more than one city.

I love the concept of being able to reach South America (if the rumors are really true XD). Maybe we'd be able to take part in the drugs trade from South America to Florida.