Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

"teapotuberhacker" Discussion/Awareness - Beware of impersonators


Akiva
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can someone please share with me the archive link to the OG leak thread? I want to have a look at the screenshots of the code he sent while trying to prove he was legit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, franloradr said:

Making excuses as expected

 

Everything he had was released on Sunday

 

At least nothing about the plot has been leaked, otherwise would have been devasting for Rockstar and for us, gamers, because they would have been forced to change many things already developed

I think the guy actually had more like he said but he's either laying low or already been arrested. This LilyHowarth definitely seems to not be him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, franloradr said:

Making excuses as expected

 

Everything he had was released on Sunday

 

At least nothing about the plot has been leaked, otherwise would have been devasting for Rockstar and for us, gamers, because they would have been forced to change many things already developed

This, dude blew his whole load on the 90+ videos and some natives & code and is now just riding the hype and clout train when he should be fleeing the country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Original leaker or not if it's still about getting payed somehow, sounds like he's buying time hoping someone stupid enough might actually pay him? i mean saying "he's about to upload" "he's about to share" "doing it tomorrow" "doing it asap just as i find the best host" sounds to me he's playing some drama thinking someone might rush to him "omg better pay him before he uploads".

 

Guess we'll find out very soon if anything is going to get uploaded or not, it's not like he can keep stalling forever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely nothing stopping him from posting additional leaks literally anywhere before a dmca can take it down without a sh*t tonne of people saving it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah I think it's either the leaker trying to bait R* into finally contacting him which isn't going to happen or he's just stalling for the attention because at this point the entire gaming industry has their eyes on him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HitByAFlare said:

Can someone please share with me the archive link to the OG leak thread? I want to have a look at the screenshots of the code he sent while trying to prove he was legit 

 

Use the WayBackMachine. Morning of the 18th, first couple of pages for the screenshots.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, franloradr said:

Making excuses as expected

 

Everything he had was released on Sunday

 

At least nothing about the plot has been leaked, otherwise would have been devasting for Rockstar and for us, gamers, because they would have been forced to change many things already developed

I'm just thinking... would it be really devastating for players? If they release the game first on consoles, the other players will be exposed to spoilers anyway. At least I'll know what to expect. We'll find out if leaker from Telegram is a liar or not, matter of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, big_man said:

Good hackers but can’t hide their identity lol


It’s still bizarre to me that a kid can cause such chaos. Wether he did this one or not. He still did those.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, _MK_ said:

Original leaker or not if it's still about getting payed somehow, sounds like he's buying time hoping someone stupid enough might actually pay him? i mean saying "he's about to upload" "he's about to share" "doing it tomorrow" "doing it asap just as i find the best host" sounds to me he's playing some drama thinking someone might rush to him "omg better pay him before he uploads".

 

Guess we'll find out very soon if anything is going to get uploaded or not, it's not like he can keep stalling forever.

This is the playbook of how blackmailers act: "Pay up or I will do the thing and you will miss the chance of having the thing." It's a way of making their victims be anxious and give in to the pressure.

 

If their threats fall into deaf ears or they get no reaction of their victims, they lose. They can release what they have for the rest of the world to see, out of spite, but ultimately they still lost because they're not getting paid.

 

That's how you treat blackmailers in real life too: If you are giving in to pressure and paying up, it will just make them go away for a time until they decide they can have some of your money again and go back to blackmailing you.

Treating the situation as a lost cause, coming clean with the skeletons in your closet and dealing with the consequences are the best ways to go forward for the victims.

 

Paying them up just makes everything worse in the long run.

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA Plus Enjoyer
42 minutes ago, XMNF said:

And @Rockstar can you confirm that these leaked videos isn't previous uploaded content from your own developer slack channels?

- XMNF

 

Everyone's waiting for Rockstar's response when we could've just asked them on these forums, they're among us. :prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek::prismkek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, XMNF said:

Is it confirmed that Lapsus$ was behind the hacking attack on Rockstar Games?

 

And @Rockstar can you confirm that these leaked videos isn't previous uploaded content from your own developer slack channels?

With a game set to be announced at {REMOVED} date. I don't understand why it looks so unfinished on the leaked materials.
This got me thinking maybe it's content from previous uploaded videos from your insider communication platform.

You've been hit by one of the biggest leaks in the game industry.
I'm really interested in hear your own thoughts about this. I believe the hackers found a hole into your system through your work-from-home period and employees accessing rockstar through an IP-Secured-VPN-Tunnel.

Does that mean you're going to upgrade your Network Security and IT Infrastructure in the whole concern and not allowing working from home anymore.

@teapotuberhacker remember! Breadcrumbs stays forever!

- XMNF

Bruh.

  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, XMNF said:

Is it confirmed that Lapsus$ was behind the hacking attack on Rockstar Games?

 

And @Rockstar can you confirm that these leaked videos isn't previous uploaded content from your own developer slack channels?

With a game set to be announced at {REMOVED} date. I don't understand why it looks so unfinished on the leaked materials.
This got me thinking maybe it's content from previous uploaded videos from your insider communication platform.

You've been hit by one of the biggest leaks in the game industry.
I'm really interested in hear your own thoughts about this. I believe the hackers found a hole into your system through your work-from-home period and employees accessing rockstar through an IP-Secured-VPN-Tunnel.

Does that mean you're going to upgrade your Network Security and IT Infrastructure in the whole concern and not allowing working from home anymore.

@teapotuberhacker remember! Breadcrumbs stays forever!

- XMNF


Hello am rockstar, and I say yes

-RockStar Gaymes


:prismkek:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seeing the game is more than a year away I actually thought it seemed relatively finished.

I seen the Half Life 2 leak which was a few months before its release and it was so unfinished it wasn't playable, and the abandoned "They Hunger: Source" material, that was basically just a few maps with vaporware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, DarkDayz said:


It’s still bizarre to me that a kid can cause such chaos. Wether he did this one or not. He still did those.

 

Hacking tools are readily available and easy to cause destruction if you really want to. Been studying up last 2 years just on OPSEC and Red/Purple/Blue team work since those job fields are pretty hot right now and will continue to be. Just have to do so with in your legal area and not do crazy sh*t like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kisstheowl said:

Dude just posted the map on his Twitter. 

Come on, anyone can see that map is faker than a pair of Vinewood tits.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kisstheowl said:

Dude just posted the map on his Twitter. 

1. the map posted is literally just something he got from the mapmaking thread, it's not anything new

2. according to the telegram, the hacker is not on twitter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The map on that Twitter is fake, and the account does not belong to the original leaker.

 

The original leaker is still MIA.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BossManVice said:

i just got access to the lily howarth telegram groupchat 

you're in the right one? in which they don't allow to talk atm right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If he got anything else to leak, then just leak it already, it's not like it won't spread everywhere again regardless of where it's posted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.