Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Drug Wars
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Forum Support

    3. Suggestions

"teapotuberhacker" Discussion/Awareness - Beware of impersonators


Akiva
 Share

Recommended Posts

Did the T2 steakholder letter state they had contained the issue? Then surely that means the hacker has been found/logs have been checked and verified the videos were the only thing downloaded? My guess is anyone checking these forums hourly in hopes for a new leak are going to be disappointed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA5 came out 9 years ago, and GTA6 is still a few years away (PC release might be even a year or two after that) so seeing just something of a new game is always a bit exciting to me.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, HOW'S ANNIE? said:

The guy on Telegram (whether he be the actual hacker or not) has been boasting for two days that he'll drop content and he hasn't. I wouldn't hold my breath on him having anything more substantial.

The guy on Telegram's path is a strange and difficult one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, CockStarGapes said:

Did the T2 steakholder letter state they had contained the issue? Then surely that means the hacker has been found/logs have been checked and verified the videos were the only thing downloaded? My guess is anyone checking these forums hourly in hopes for a new leak are going to be disappointed.

 

We know he has more source files, at the start he was taking requests of what to search for and screenshotting it. We don't know if it was GTAV or 6 source though (or if it was even the full source) and we have no idea if he'll ever actually release anything more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Akiva said:

 

We know he has more source files, at the start he was taking requests of what to search for and screenshotting it. We don't know if it was GTAV or 6 source though (or if it was even the full source) and we have no idea if he'll ever actually release anything more.

He scrubbed all of his accounts except his Archive one I'm pretty sure. I want to post it here, but the only post he's made is of the OG 90 video file with a download link and I don't want to get banned. Note: I am only assuming it's him because the account is fresh and his only post was uploaded around the very moment of the initial file post here. That, and his username is something only an autistic 17yo would think of (plus it matches the same style as the usernames exposed on doxbin)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SM00V 0PERAT0R

Look at all the people signing up to spread rumors. This site gonna be lit like it was 2013 again for sure - if GTA 6 ever does come out.

I get the "I don't like drama" vibe from people creating new accounts to create drama.

 

This literally changes nothing and it's basically daytime TV. People here live for rumors. I suspect they buy tabloids too.

 

The only thing I know is-  good for him for doing what we all wanted to know. 9+ years and not even a single indication of what to expect. f*ck em. Lets see some more pictures. I could care less about the rest of the drama. All any of us wanted to know was some indication of the direction they were heading and what to expect. 9 years, and you can't even give a single pic of a protag or a timeline? Go f*ck yourself, you got what you deserved you greedy ass company.

Edited by Montana Actual
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 11:55 AM, Kirsty said:

I'd advise to please be very careful clicking (and especially re-sharing) anything this TG group sends. There's a high possibility it has been compromised by other people. We've seen evidence from Telegram conversations from others who sent it to us, showing he was offered a way to prove he is the original "threat actor" in this situation (via the original GTAF account) and he has refused to do so.

Bruh where the f*ck have you been? It took a giant ass leak to bring you out of hibernation. :sadkek:

UniformDirtyAlbatross-size_restricted.gif
Bustin' makes me feel good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Montana Actual said:

Look at all the people signing up to spread rumors. This site gonna be lit like it was 2013 again for sure - if GTA 6 ever does come out.

I get the "I don't like drama" vibe from people creating new accounts to create drama.

 

This literally changes nothing and it's basically daytime TV. People here live for rumors. I suspect they buy tabloids too.

 

The only thing I know is-  good for him for doing what we all wanted to know. 9+ years and not even a single indication of what to expect. f*ck em. Lets see some more pictures. I could care less about the rest of the drama. All any of us wanted to know was some indication of the direction they were heading and what to expect. 9 years, and you can't even give a single pic of a protag or a timeline? Go f*ck yourself, you got what you deserved you greedy ass company.

all it did in hindsight was generate positive reactions from the majority of people and boosted the hype even more from the fans so cry some more 😂🤣😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Kroxxer__ said:

He scrubbed all of his accounts except his Archive one I'm pretty sure. I want to post it here, but the only post he's made is of the OG 90 video file with a download link and I don't want to get banned. Note: I am only assuming it's him because the account is fresh and his only post was uploaded around the very moment of the initial file post here. That, and his username is something only an autistic 17yo would think of (plus it matches the same style as the usernames exposed on doxbin)

 

I'm not sure he scrubbed his accounts, I think mods here did it to remove any leak evidence at the request of Take-Two/Rockstar to avoid legal issues.

 

He made many posts in that OG thread, sharing at least 10 screenshots of various parts of the source code (that people asked him to search for), and an entire file from the source with 10k lines of code. You can view it all with the WayBackMachine if you want.

 

Once that thread was removed, he made a strange post, since deleted, complaining about it and dropped his new telegram account (which is what everyone is currently following), although there's been a lot of debate about whether any of his accounts were compromised.

 

Again with the doxbin, it could well be him but we've had no confirmation yet. It's all just speculation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow! I was not expecting my post to be noticed. Thanks @Spider-Vice

 

8 hours ago, OJsAlibi said:

Wait.  You’re NOT buying GTAVI anyway? 

Sorry but my life is too busy for video games in general these days. Wife, kids, job. I already wake up at 4 in the morning. 

 

3 hours ago, Kroxxer__ said:

Is this thread dead now? Any new threads everybody is flocking to?

The actual news has been over since Monday. This thread remains open for speculation & discussion.

 

8 minutes ago, Akiva said:

 

We know he has more source files, at the start he was taking requests of what to search for and screenshotting it. We don't know if it was GTAV or 6 source though (or if it was even the full source) and we have no idea if he'll ever actually release anything more.

This is the speculation everybody is wondering about and the answer is... don't hold your breath.

 

Since speculation continues and the human brain loves a complete story, let me try to tell a full story:

 

More Speculation (A Completed Story)

On September 17th, teapotuberhacker released his initial statement on GTAF. On September 18th, he gained global notoriety for his actions. On either September 18th or 19th, he again learned the first rule of the corporate world: Don't f*ck with the money. His confirmed sightings stop on Sunday but are rumored into Monday. teapotuberhacker implicates himself in linkage to the Uber hack. Uber says the next day It is likely to be a member of Lapsus$ (Uber, September 19th, 2022) which 7 members were arrested in London earlier in 2022. T2's 8-K statement seems confident in that the problem has been contained leading us to believe that they have the offender in custody. With definitive statements by both companies early Monday morning, it is likely they had the offender in custody at this time.

 

Although it is just a rumor, it is also likely to be a teenager known by the initials AK or AK-affiliated located in Britain. @Kroxxer__ mentions a few posts up that this name is of similar style to the doxbin of AK. @Jason has provided analysis stating that the leaker (presumably AK) is autistic in some fashion but some of his behaviors can be argued to childhood ignorance; this can be used to differentiate his posts and telegrams before and after his supposed disappearance. Regardless, those of you that cheer on intelligence passed to Ukraine may have just witnessed the pace of intelligence in your backyard. At this time, he is likely in custody of a government agency. 

 

As previously discussed, The GTAV source code is out there and Lapsus$ is known to leak source code and look for fame over money. Since the original leaker did not understand source code or 'natives', and the gist-leaker did so flawlessly, it can be assumed the code has already been distributed to at least one other person but likely far more. 

 

GTA V made 6 billion+ dollars in revenue. If GTA VI leaks, that's billions for T2 gone. People ask about the consequences of leaking that code and to that, I say go look at the private server industry. Clones would pop up at a rapid rate that T2 would have to send cease-and-desists endlessly and eventually countries with poor relations to the US would not cooperate with T2s legal requests. I believe some source code (be either V or VI) will eventually leak to the public. 

 

The story ends there as all confirmed links in the chain have died. One of the few places you could expect to see an update is on the official LAPSUS$ telegram channel but since they are wanted by the FBI (march 22nd, 2022), I would not advise getting your name added to a list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ondr4H said:

I just read they even compromise official take 2 support, and now they are taking over accounts.

 

They said, do not open any mail from rockstar/take 2 support right now.

 

 They literally shot them i to knee, not mention stock is down for them.

 

https://twitter.com/2KSupport/status/1572320721333796865

This is 2K... NOT *Take2* and absolutely NOT rockstar... LOL

I haven't seen a single other soul correct you on it either which I find to be extremely hilarious. Truly shows the negative IQ amongst GTA fans. (Sorry for being harsh.)

2K are the developers of the Mafia games, by the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA Plus Enjoyer
13 minutes ago, AliceTG said:

This is 2K... NOT *Take2* and absolutely NOT rockstar... LOL

I haven't seen a single other soul correct you on it either which I find to be extremely hilarious. Truly shows the negative IQ amongst GTA fans. (Sorry for being harsh.)

2K are the developers of the Mafia games, by the way.

 

2K is owned by Take-Two.... 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, AliceTG said:

This is 2K... NOT *Take2* and absolutely NOT rockstar... LOL

I haven't seen a single other soul correct you on it either which I find to be extremely hilarious. Truly shows the negative IQ amongst GTA fans. (Sorry for being harsh.)

2K are the developers of the Mafia games, by the way.

Take Two are the founder and parent organization for 2K. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, spillingtea said:

GTA V made 6 billion+ dollars in revenue. If GTA VI leaks, that's billions for T2 gone. People ask about the consequences of leaking that code and to that, I say go look at the private server industry. Clones would pop up at a rapid rate that T2 would have to send cease-and-desists endlessly and eventually countries with poor relations to the US would not cooperate with T2s legal requests. I believe some source code (be either V or VI) will eventually leak to the public. 

 

Your summaries are overall solid but I would say this particular bit is a little hyperbolic.

 

Source code leaks have happened in the industry before, albeit not of a game of GTA's global appeal, though Cyberpunk was for a long period the most hyped game in this part of the world and it had it's source code leak.

 

The idea of clones and stuff popping up is possible but at the end of the day even if someone was to compile the code together and release it as a game it is still an unfinished game that's not optimised and missing tons of final assets, scripting, etc running on bespoke engine. It's not at all simple to turn that into a playable game.

 

The reality is that GTA VI will be fine, it'll launch and, as proven by how quickly this leak exploded onto the web, be incredibly popular and undoubtedly be one of the biggest entertainment launches of all time, if not the biggest. The main headache from a source code leak would be that R* would have to re-secure the code, something that naturally happens as a game is developed anyway, but they would you would assume have to be double and triple sure of that.

 

Basically the worst case scenarios are pretty much:

 

GTA VI - internally delayed for a period of time. Might be weeks, months, years or not at all.

R* - Have to adjust their marketing plans, deal with spoilers they never wanted out and potentially their technology leaks onto the internet for all to see.

T2 - they have to play whack-a-mole for a few years.

 

It's a nightmare for the devs and a giant headache for the R* heads and Take-Two but it's not the end of the world if the source code leaks. The game will come out, will sell bajillions of copies and the leak will end up being a footnote in it's Wiki page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, AliceTG said:

This is 2K... NOT *Take2* and absolutely NOT rockstar... LOL

I haven't seen a single other soul correct you on it either which I find to be extremely hilarious. Truly shows the negative IQ amongst GTA fans. (Sorry for being harsh.)

2K are the developers of the Mafia games, by the way.

C'mon, son. Use your brain. You already have 2 people correcting you so I'm not going to be a 3rd, but you should do your research before going into a forum for the sole purpose of being a patronizing a**hat.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This being said, I bet a GTA clone of similar scope and quality could eventually appear made by country whose industrial sector has no qualms about making blatant copies from western products, like China, it will be nowhere near the realm of VI, but maybe it could give V a run for its money.

  • Bruh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Akiva said:

 

I'm not sure he scrubbed his accounts, I think mods here did it to remove any leak evidence at the request of Take-Two/Rockstar to avoid legal issues.

 

He made many posts in that OG thread, sharing at least 10 screenshots of various parts of the source code (that people asked him to search for), and an entire file from the source with 10k lines of code. You can view it all with the WayBackMachine if you want.

 

Once that thread was removed, he made a strange post, since deleted, complaining about it and dropped his new telegram account (which is what everyone is currently following), although there's been a lot of debate about whether any of his accounts were compromised.

 

Again with the doxbin, it could well be him but we've had no confirmation yet. It's all just speculation.

I already know all of this, I'm refering to the telegram and other emails and ect that he mentioned. Also, the ransomware crew from the doxbin is the only lead we have, just because it's not confirmed doesn't mean it's not worth exploring or speculating

4 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

This being said, I bet a GTA clone of similar scope and quality could eventually appear made by country whose industrial sector has no qualms about making blatant copies from western products, like China, it will be nowhere near the realm of VI, but maybe it could give V a run for its money.

Kim Jong Un buys the GTA V source code. I'm calling it now lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

The idea of clones and stuff popping up is possible but at the end of the day even if someone was to compile the code together and release it as a game it is still an unfinished game that's not optimised and missing tons of final assets, scripting, etc running on bespoke engine. It's not at all simple to turn that into a playable game.


This. My admittedly non-professional view is that a huge amount of effort is building all the 3D models. Even with the source code, some guy in a basement isn’t going to reproduce stuff to R* standards. Companies like EA and Activision who could realistically benefit from understanding R* methods wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole either if offered. I would be verifiable if they’d used stolen IP in a game, and the resulting lawsuit could sink them altogether.

 

9 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

This being said, I bet a GTA clone of similar scope and quality could eventually appear made by country whose industrial sector has no qualms about making blatant copies from western products, like China, it will be nowhere near the realm of VI, but maybe it could give V a run for its money.

 

A Chinese company could, with state protection, potentially get their hands on it and make a half decent clone - but I reckon it’d get banned in every Western country. GTA has global appeal - I don’t see a clone rivalling it in that regard.

Edited by Jimbatron
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

This. My admittedly non-professional view is that a huge amount of effort is building all the 3D models. Even with the source code, some guy in a basement isn’t going to reproduce stuff to R* standards. Companies like EA and Activision who could realistically benefit from understanding R* methods wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole either if offered. I would be verifiable if they’d used stolen IP in a game, and the resulting lawsuit could sink them altogether.

 

Correct. A big reason why games take so long nowadays is asset creation. Creating 4k/HQ assets, especially at the scale R* does with it's mostly completely bespoke worlds, is extremely time consuming and expensive.

 

No other developer or publisher in this part of the world would touch it either, yea. If T2 were ever able to link the stolen code to their work that would be... cataclysmic for that company

 

13 minutes ago, Jimbatron said:

A Chinese company could, with state protection, potentially get their hands on it and make a half decent clone - but I reckon it’d get banned in every Western country. GTA has global appeal - I don’t see a clone rivalling it in that regard.

 

Possible, but it takes thousands of devs to make a R* game and many of the companies with that sort of man power at their disposal have business in this part of the world or are looking to enter this part of the world. Wouldn't be worth it for them either, really.

 

So if it does leak I doubt we'd see any like fully fledged attempts to finish it or use it as a foundation for a copy or something tbh. We'd probably just see someone figure out how to compile it and we'd get footage of someone running around an unfinished GTA VI. Given how games look and play at this stage of development, that probably won't be as interesting as you'd think.

 

And where as strictly downloading those video files is likely never going to get you in any sort of trouble, downloading the source code might. You'd be an idiot to touch it p much lol.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Kroxxer__ said:

C'mon, son. Use your brain. You already have 2 people correcting you so I'm not going to be a 3rd, but you should do your research before going into a forum for the sole purpose of being a patronizing a**hat.

Correcting me for what? I'm well aware that 2K's parent company is Take-Two interactive. That doesn't mean they're the same... Unless, you're implying Rockstar Games and Take2 are the same? Yeah, because then - Perhaps you're f*cking correct you f*cktard.

I never said anything regarding whether they're tied together or not. Because *they are* tied, I was simply correcting a false statement.

Edited by AliceTG
retarded v2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AliceTG said:

This is 2K... NOT *Take2* and absolutely NOT rockstar... LOL

I haven't seen a single other soul correct you on it either which I find to be extremely hilarious. Truly shows the negative IQ amongst GTA fans. (Sorry for being harsh.)

2K are the developers of the Mafia games, by the way.

Busta, straight busta...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AliceTG said:

Correcting me for what? I'm well aware that 2K's parent company is Take-Two interactive. That doesn't mean they're the same... Unless, you're implying Rockstar Games and Take2 are the same? Yeah, because then - Perhaps you're f*cking correct you f*cktard.

I never said anything regarding whether they're tied together or not. Because *they are* tied, I was simply correcting a false statement.

 

Relax lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheMalWare said:

 

Relax lol

I will, but taking into consideration the massive amounts of false information spreading around about literally everything, I'm getting a little sick of it.

 

What do we really even know about teapot? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. This motherf***** has so many names, so many ages, so many locations, so many different motives, so much nonsense. We know nothing. And this is exactly what teapot wanted.
And yet I see so many people and so many sources just spewing out a bunch of garbage and so much of it is conflicting information.

Edited by AliceTG
I'm so tilted I can't type properly.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, AliceTG said:

I will, but taking into consideration the massive amounts of false information spreading around about literally everything, I'm getting a little sick of it.

 

What do we really even know about teapot? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. This motherf***** has so many names, so many ages, so many locations, so many different motives, so much nonsense. We know nothing. And this is exactly what teapot wanted.
And yet I see so many people and so many sources just spewing out a bunch of garbage and so much of it is conflicting information.

Chill out. Not our fault you didn't know 2K are under the TT portfolio.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be clear: Each of Take-Two's labels operate independetly from each other, Rockstar and 2K for example are owned by the same company but each have their own leadership, technology and online services. For the end user (ie, us) 2K being hacked has nothing to do with R*, just like R* being hacked has nothing to do with 2K.

 

Now.. ya'know, move on plskthx.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jason said:

 

Your summaries are overall solid but I would say this particular bit is a little hyperbolic.

 

Source code leaks have happened in the industry before, albeit not of a game of GTA's global appeal, though Cyberpunk was for a long period the most hyped game in this part of the world and it had it's source code leak.

 

The idea of clones and stuff popping up is possible but at the end of the day even if someone was to compile the code together and release it as a game it is still an unfinished game that's not optimised and missing tons of final assets, scripting, etc running on bespoke engine. It's not at all simple to turn that into a playable game.

 

The reality is that GTA VI will be fine, it'll launch and, as proven by how quickly this leak exploded onto the web, be incredibly popular and undoubtedly be one of the biggest entertainment launches of all time, if not the biggest. The main headache from a source code leak would be that R* would have to re-secure the code, something that naturally happens as a game is developed anyway, but they would you would assume have to be double and triple sure of that.

 

Basically the worst case scenarios are pretty much:

 

GTA VI - internally delayed for a period of time. Might be weeks, months, years or not at all.

R* - Have to adjust their marketing plans, deal with spoilers they never wanted out and potentially their technology leaks onto the internet for all to see.

T2 - they have to play whack-a-mole for a few years.

 

It's a nightmare for the devs and a giant headache for the R* heads and Take-Two but it's not the end of the world if the source code leaks. The game will come out, will sell bajillions of copies and the leak will end up being a footnote in it's Wiki page.

I'll agree that the rate of production of clones was a little underthought here. I have not kept pace with the private server / bootleg game scene for some time now. I would guarantee there would be development on at least 1-2 base projects if any source code were to leak. These projects would be similar in nature to bases such as Trinity Core (World of Warcraft), Project Insanity (Runescape), or Blizzless (Diablo 3). By nature, I specifically mean copyright-infringing development on a deployable package representing a modifiable version of the functioning game. I could definitely see it following in the footsteps of the history of wow-emulation seemingly just because source code is available. You're right, there would be initial issues with compiling the code but this is the same community that attempted to crack natives for mod menus. A timeframe for this would be dependent on a lot of factors but I could see 2 years being realistic from leak to deployment if it were to come to that. 

 

I'm aware of roleplaying being a popular concept in GTA V. The details of this though, I am not as familiar with. But given a version of GTA V where users could have free reign over narratives and nature, I could see this being a key element to the appeal of such a customizable package. Youtubers / streamers creating locally hosted versions for content or whole sub-communities attempting to create things out of their imagination. I agree with your worst case scenario for the companies involved though and I can't see bankruptcy becoming a reality in that scenario either.

 

Since we've entered into the realm of speculation, this is all for fun discussion! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, spillingtea said:

I'm aware of roleplaying being a popular concept in GTA V. The details of this though, I am not as familiar with. But given a version of GTA V where users could have free reign over narratives and nature, I could see this being a key element to the appeal of such a customizable package. Youtubers / streamers creating locally hosted versions for content or whole sub-communities attempting to create things out of their imagination. I agree with your worst case scenario for the companies involved though and I can't see bankruptcy becoming a reality in that scenario either.

 

No server would touch it, not one wanting to last anyway. Take-Two's already taken down FiveM once before and it only came back cause an agreement was struck.

 

WoW private servers are a fair point but they were for a game already released, not one pre-release. Take-Two will be extremely aggressive to any attempt to create any sort of private server, mod, whatever, using the GTA VI code if it were released. More aggressive than we've ever seen from any major publisher before.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

No server would touch it, not one wanting to last anyway. Take-Two's already taken down FiveM once before and it only came back cause an agreement was struck.

 

WoW private servers are a fair point but they were for a game already released, not one pre-release. Take-Two will be extremely aggressive to any attempt to create any sort of private server, mod, whatever, using the GTA VI code if it were released. More aggressive than we've ever seen from any major publisher before.

problem is a while aback blizzard couldn't do sh*t about wow private server unless you are HOSTING in the state of where Blizzard HQ is at, I do remember they kill a lot of wow private server and I have no idea if there any of them doing it today still.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reddy_Dufresne
2 hours ago, Jason said:

 

bajillions 

 

Is that like a known word in the english language? lol 

I'm not a native btw before you wonder.

 

I thought it was a neologism by darkviperAU

 

"IT WAS ONE IN A BAJILLION!!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CockStarGapes said:

Did the T2 steakholder letter state they had contained the issue? Then surely that means the hacker has been found/logs have been checked and verified the videos were the only thing downloaded? My guess is anyone checking these forums hourly in hopes for a new leak are going to be disappointed.

I think you're right on the disappointment. Me personally, I'm here because I like reading what others think of all this. However, not necessarily because I'm expecting more leaks. I'll probably disappear soon anyways and go radio silent again for a bit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.