GTA 6: Actors and Actresses

Keverson1337

GTA 6: Actors and Actresses  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Jason? Jason! Who is Jason's actor?!

• Bryan Zampella
    • Drew Moerlein
    • Matthew Metzger
    • Troy Baker
    • Dominic Purcell
    • Gregory Connors
    • Matt Burns
    • Jake Silbermann
    • Dylan Rourke
    • The moderator

Someone Somehwere
6 hours ago, JSF777 said:

It's been a little more than a week since Dylan was proclaimed Jason by the fans... shouldn't a new candidate show up a this point in the Jason-verse?

GTA forums hasn't proclaimed anyone to be Jason yet.

Dylan is the strongest candidate right now thanks to recent findings after Legacy's post but a lot of fans on the internet still believe Jake Silbermann is playing Jason. So right now it has basically come down to those two actors.

I don't think we'll see many or any other candidates show up for a while since people are hyper focused on Dylan and Jake, and we probably won't be able to confirm who is playing Jason until we get trailer 2 anyway.

1 hour ago, GTAdedan said:

Dylan Rourke doens't seem to resemble any of the versions of Jason we've seen. Like, not at all. It seems weird that Lucia resembles her actress pretty much 100% and Jason wouldn't.

It's not weird at all, some characters in RDR2 use their actor's likeness with minimal changes while others look completely different, it could be that Rockstar liked the look of Manni for Lucia but had something else in mind for Jason. Arthur kept getting changed until the game released to the point him and Roger barely share any similarities.

Reddy_Dufresne
On 5/13/2024 at 11:06 PM, Someone Somehwere said:

it's fair to assume Auntie Poulet is also dead. 

not. the. same. uni. verse.

BMXMario

Brought up in the Discord server used by the Mapping Project:

spacer.png

• Like 2

Spider-Vice

When the trailer released I recall someone mentioning that character looked like an IRL person but I don't think it was ever elaborated on.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

11 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

When the trailer released I recall someone mentioning that character looked like an IRL person but I don't think it was ever elaborated on.

I think it was believed to be based on a Miami youtuber who attended car meets like that who died a few years ago.

• Like 2

Agent Edward

GTA Series Videos said he's Rod Wave, idk...

GhostFR
1 hour ago, Agent Edward said:

GTA Series Videos said he's Rod Wave, idk...

They look similar and Rod Wave is from Florida, but I doubt they'd show such a recognizable character in the first trailer imo 

• Like 1

fartingrats

It could be a fictional character that is inspired by Rod Wave, like how Ryder from SA was inspired by Eazy-E.

Kaalvin
Posted (edited)

Maybe all actors and actress with the mention of working on Fireball in the role of a protagonist are voices for the player character in GTA Online, the same way they let the player choose a voice in Saints Row 3/4. And maybe Fireball is the code name for GTA Online and not GTA VI...

Edited by Kaalvin
Spelling mistakes, sorry
  • Conspiracy! 2

JSF777

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s9H1opjCN4

After watching this video recap, I think Gregory has the most similar voice (plus his resume leak). Dominic has the features (but I don't he is based on how R* don't work with big names). Dylan is the most likely (based on the "sources" and everything else discussed here), and Jake is the one in the middle with better ratio (his looks and voice are very similar, but not quite there).

I wanted to see new trailer or screenshots with Jason and Lucia showing their faces, but it is what it is.

• Like 2

Short Dawg
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 1:26 PM, GhostFR said:

They look similar and Rod Wave is from Florida, but I doubt they'd show such a recognizable character in the first trailer imo 

This is basically on the same level as the other ridiculous stereotypes assuming every black character with a white tank top is CJ and assuming Lucia is related to Luis & Elizabeta from GTA IV , a heavy set black dude with dreads is automatically Rod Wave :kekw:

Edited by Short Dawg

Agent Edward
13 minutes ago, Short Dawg said:

and assuming Lucia is related to Luis & Elizabeta from GTA IV

U dissin' me m8? Imma get u! 😾

Short Dawg
1 hour ago, Agent Edward said:

U dissin' me m8? Imma get u! 😾

Nah , I actually see this a lot under those R* twitter accounts lol , even on IG when some GTA account assumed the Haitian NPC was CJ :cringekek:

• KEKW 1

• 2 weeks later...
lelomew

Sooo... we're not getting any more Jasons for a while, eh? 

UberGoober
3 hours ago, lelomew said:

babe wake up a new white guy with a buzzcut just dropped 

• KEKW 2

DUNK512
On 5/26/2024 at 9:32 PM, Short Dawg said:

This is basically on the same level as the other ridiculous stereotypes assuming every black character with a white tank top is CJ and assuming Lucia is related to Luis & Elizabeta from GTA IV , a heavy set black dude with dreads is automatically Rod Wave :kekw:

*Black guy wearing a tank top appears for half a second in the trailer*

GTA Fans: oh sh*t, its CJ!

IzzyBlues
11 hours ago, lelomew said:

Here you go.

@Jason

• KEKW 4

giphy-downsized-large.gif

One of Wisemen
12 hours ago, lelomew said:

I won't be shocked if when the second trailer released and we re-analyzed Jason, the actor turns out to be one that's not in the poll :kekw:

Have we found Stefanie actress btw?

• KEKW 1

spacer.png

Väinämöinen
28 minutes ago, One of Wisemen said:

Have we found Stefanie actress btw?

Whoopi Goldberg

• KEKW 2

Spoofaman
15 hours ago, lelomew said:

I’m surprised it’s stopped, I mean still millions of generic white guys as potential candidates!

JSF777

actually, I wanted a trailer or something to give us new especulations. It's been kinda quiet lately

Montana...

I dunno, but I get the feeling they won't be remembered the way GTA V's actors are.

Short Dawg
12 hours ago, JSF777 said:

actually, I wanted a trailer or something to give us new especulations. It's been kinda quiet lately

This must be your first time waiting for a R* game because that’s not happening until later this year 

8 hours ago, Montana... said:

I dunno, but I get the feeling they won't be remembered the way GTA V's actors are.

I think in terms of fame I can see Lucia's actress eclipsing them all by a large margin if I'm honest. I've never seen a video game actor spread across gaming social media like it was when she was discovered for any other game, she's more well known than any of the V actors at this stage of the game. Jason's actor we'll see, but Lucia's actress is gonna be absolutely gigantic. With V they started allowing the actors to do interviews and just in general be more public about their role, which they continued with RDR2, and with VI and especially Lucia I can see them pushing it hard whatwith it being GTA's first female protagonist.

The V actors have played their part in staying relevant it has to be said, Ogg went off and did his own thing in TV shows, but Luke and Fonteno basically turned doing cons into their fulltime job so they were always doing interviews and meet and greets and stuff.

Leonida Man
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Luke and Fonteno basically turned doing cons into their fulltime job 

I initially read this as if they were doing scams now :kekw:

• KEKW 3

VCsfinest
15 hours ago, Montana... said:

if anything I think they’ll be bigger, I mean this game will be one of the biggest game releases in history and they’ll definitely get their recognition for their work like steven, ned , and solo did. But time will tell i guess

JSF777
Posted (edited)

People think the role of Jason is down to these two guys: Dylan Rourke and Jake Silbermann, but I wouldn't rule out Gregory Connors yet.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff4d5dd6c1f0b89f476d357a196b6259.jpeg

On 6/5/2024 at 10:06 PM, Montana... said:

I don't wanna sound sexist, but I've read many people talking about Lucia's fat ass and they can't wait to play with her... so, I think she may be bigger (no pun intended) than the previous characters, hence, Manni will be remembered more than the other actors. I'm not so sure about Jason, if his character is a simp, I doubt people will even remember his character, much less the actor.

Edited by JSF777
misspelling
  • Bruh 2
  • KekCringe 1

Agent Edward
8 hours ago, JSF777 said:

People think the role of Jason is down to these two guys: Dylan Rourke and Jake Silbermann, but I wouldn't rule out Gregory Connors yet.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff4d5dd6c1f0b89f476d357a196b6259.jpeg

I don't wanna sound sexist, but I've read many people talking about Lucia's fat ass and they can't wait to play with her... so, I think she may be bigger (no pun intended) than the previous characters, hence, Manni will be remembered more than the other actors. I'm not so sure about Jason, if his character is a simp, I doubt people will even remember his character, much less the actor.

I don't think Jason will be a simp for Lucia, I think their relationship will be a funny one, but going through serious moments too of course.

One of Wisemen

Lucia's actress winning The Game Awards for Best Performance, I will be there.

spacer.png

GTA-Freak-Vi

I personally think Lucia will be iconic so her actress definitely will be too and I hope GTA VI sweeps everything at the awards. Still sour at RDR2 winning everything but GOTY but at least Roger Clark won best performance cause he absolutely nailed it in chapter 6