GTA 6: Actors and Actresses

Keverson1337

GTA 6: Actors and Actresses  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Jason? Jason! Who is Jason's actor?!

• Bryan Zampella
    • Drew Moerlein
    • Matthew Metzger
    • Troy Baker
    • Dominic Purcell
    • Gregory Connors
    • Matt Burns
    • Jake Silbermann
    • Dylan Rourke
    • The moderator

JSF777

Jake was motion scanned for RDR2. I think R* used his features for Jason and then used Dylan for voice and gestures lol

Agent Edward
49 minutes ago, JSF777 said:

How can Jake Silbermann not be Jason? It's mind blowing.

image.thumb.jpeg.f6bc1d709f4d154f383074fc54039a0d.jpeg

So, one of the best RDR2 characters has extremely high chances of also being GTA6's protagonist? Damn.

LitlleKuba
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, fartingrats said:

To play devil's advocate, what if Jake was Jason (and thus the strong similarity to the diner clip, and the similar physical appearance), but then it was changed to Dylan?

Very Unlikely, Performance Capture take years for Rockstar Games, beacuse every scene you see in their Games is playing by Actors

Edited by LitlleKuba

Jason

I mean the face model and voice actor don't have to be the same person, it's still relatively common that they aren't' in AAA games. It's just in modern R* games they tend to use the actor for voice, performance capture and the original face scan, so while it's not likely given their recent history, it's not impossible.

• Like 3

GameRollGTA

Just found more evidence supporting that Dylan Rourke is Jason.

He lists “professional mo-cap” on his resume. He has never been involved with anything regarding motion capture, other than of course, GTA 6. 

Link to resume

IMG_3447.jpeg

LitlleKuba
1 hour ago, UberGoober said:

If Dylan turns out to be Jason, LegacyKillaHD's a truthful hypocrite who went against his own supposed morale high ground, if it doesn't turn out to be Dylan he's a lying hypocrite who also went against his own supposed morale high ground.

Reveal hidden contents

0H8mdGq.pngmgogH9N.png

Avzri
25 minutes ago, GameRollGTA said:

Just found more evidence supporting that Dylan Rourke is Jason.

He lists “professional mo-cap” on his resume. He has never been involved with anything regarding motion capture, other than of course, GTA 6. 

Link to resume

IMG_3447.jpeg

This guy has crazy range 

• Like 1

Pashaforever

As far as I know this site is the second most reliable place you can get any information about GTA VI, the first being Rockstar of course. We found quite a lot of candidates about Jason's actor. Jake imo is still the most likely since he looks like Jason, sounds like Jason and had history with Rockstar by appearing as Captain Monroe.

LegacyKilla most likely went all in with Dylan before "announcing" he was Jason's actor, who was pitched and theorised before, right here. Likely because the only source he got is here. LK has got nothing to prove who's Jason. We, as a community, will always be more reliable and more effective than our dear ragebaiters and clickbaiters. Why are we still talking about them?

I'm still Team Jake. Hoping it's him.

• Like 2

GameRollGTA
18 minutes ago, Pashaforever said:

As far as I know this site is the second most reliable place you can get any information about GTA VI, the first being Rockstar of course. We found quite a lot of candidates about Jason's actor. Jake imo is still the most likely since he looks like Jason, sounds like Jason and had history with Rockstar by appearing as Captain Monroe.

LegacyKilla most likely went all in with Dylan before "announcing" he was Jason's actor, who was pitched and theorised before, right here. Likely because the only source he got is here. LK has got nothing to prove who's Jason. We, as a community, will always be more reliable and more effective than our dear ragebaiters and clickbaiters. Why are we still talking about them?

I'm still Team Jake. Hoping it's him.

It’s Dylan, the voice is spot on in numerous clips that I have found. 

Plus the motion capture listing, it’s gotta be him. I wanted it to be Jake, but I can’t see it not being Dylan. I’m convinced.

NewCrossGate

If Jason’s voice actor doesn’t look like Jason then I’m cancelling my pre order. 

BabaFamilias

It's Dylan.

I always wondered, why Jason sounded so different after every clip of him. Now I know why. Dylan has just an unbelievable vocal range. 

• Like 2

UberGoober
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LitlleKuba said:

That contradicts his own previous tweets about keeping it a secret to supposedly keep the actors free from harassment, now it's because he wanted to do his source (it was multiple sources previously) right? What, by randomly posting about it on a Saturday coincidently when someone else's prediction starts to gain traction? I don't buy it, he's wrestling the spotlight back on to himself like he did when people found Manni and he's doing it again here.

One of the supposed main reasons he kept Jason a secret was because he didn't want him to be harassed, he claimed this when Manni was discovered late last year by someone else, Dylan's not been active on social for almost 2 years at that point and it was well known so why was he so addiment on it being a "closely guarded secret" to avoid harassment but backtrack a couple months later using him not being active on social media as a factor in it being okay to finally reveal him? Why didn't he reveal him around the Manni hype when the factors then were the exact same as they are now? There's way too many contradictions and I don't think anybody should buy what he's saying.

Jason could very well be Dylan, he sounds very familiar, he has great range and by the looks of it experience with mo-cap, a lot of things line up to him potentially being Dylan and I'll be happy when we finally see more of Jason in the future, just don't give credit to these ragebait YouTubers if it actually turns out to be Dylan because you'll be doing a disservice to the people on here that did all the heavy lifting.

TL:DR: Dylan is a very great pick, if not just straight up Jason, big props to the GTA community for finding him previously. LegacyKillaHD didn't unearth this information and it sucks to see him play dolls with pretend sources when you guys should be getting proper credit.

Edited by UberGoober
  • Realistic Steak! 2

REVENGE777

I’m putting all my chips in on Jake Silberman

• Realistic Steak! 3

Posted (edited)

@Tez2 just retweeted LegacyKillaHD's post. Wonder if he is confirming this as well🧐

Edited by vst

Shahanshah
4 minutes ago, vst said:

@Tez2 just retweeted LegacyKillaHD's post. Wonder if he is confirming this as well🧐

Obviously duh

Agent Edward

This search is becoming hard af, one looks more like him and the other sounds more like him.

GameRollGTA

I HAVE CONFIRMATION + WHEN THEY WERE CASTED

His agency posted this in June 2019. This is as good as it gets. My theory of him and Manni being casted in mid 2019 was correct! 

IMG_3448.jpeg

Agent Edward
2 minutes ago, GameRollGTA said:

His agency posted this in June 2019. This is as good as it gets. My theory of him and Manni being casted in mid 2019 was correct! 

IMG_3448.jpeg

If he was hired this early, he probably wouldn't be just a regular npc.

Jason

Yea that's potentially a very decent find, 2019 would fit with how and when they've cast in the past, development timelines, etc.

• Like 2

GameRollGTA
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yea that's potentially a very decent find, 2019 would fit with how and when they've cast in the past, development timelines, etc.

As I’ve theorised before, I think that Manni was casted in mid-late 2019 due to some podcasts she was on as well as the GTAO DLC.

This is definite proof for me, Dylan is without a doubt Jason.

Agent Edward

I don't even know what to think anymore, there are so many candidates for Jason.

GameRollGTA
Just now, Agent Edward said:

I don't even know what to think anymore, there are so many candidates for Jason.

Dylan is Jason, without a doubt.

REVENGE777
11 minutes ago, GameRollGTA said:

IMG_3448.jpeg

Dude doesnt look anything like Jason. He could be Jason’s voice while Jake could be his model

• Like 1

lngtrw
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, NewCrossGate said:

If Jason’s voice actor doesn’t look like Jason then I’m cancelling my pre order. 

Why are you so pressed about someone not looking like the character in-game?? :cringekek:

niko looked nothing like his va, neither did Johnny, that didn’t make the game any different 

Edited by lngtrw
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Bobobobo2
3 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Dude doesnt look anything like Jason. He could be Jason’s voice while Jake could be his model

Nah I feel that would be counter productive to have seperate people playing Jasons voice and model.

• Like 2

Agent Edward
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, GameRollGTA said:

Dylan is Jason, without a doubt.

He looks nothing like him tho.

Just now, Bobobobo2 said:

Nah I feel that would be counter productive to have seperate people playing Jasons voice and model.

Exactly.

Edited by Agent Edward

GameRollGTA
1 minute ago, Agent Edward said:

It doesn’t matter, it’s a video game. It’s something to consider while trying to find them, but it’s not a deciding factor. 

They just imagined Jason looking different to Dylan, that’s all.

• Like 3

lngtrw
2 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Like we said previously, he mustn’t necessarily look like the VA. Maybe he didn’t want his 1:1 replica to be the protag, or maybe r* wanted him to look different.

Agent Edward
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, GameRollGTA said:

It doesn’t matter, it’s a video game. It’s something to consider while trying to find them, but it’s not a deciding factor. 

They just imagined Jason looking different to Dylan, that’s all.

I'm leaning more towards Jake or Gregory, I may be wrong, yeah, but this is my opinion for now.

2 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Like we said previously, he mustn’t necessarily look like the VA. Maybe he didn’t want his 1:1 replica to be the protag, or maybe r* wanted him to look different.

The actor don't have to look exactly like Jason, but Dylan looks NOTHING like Jason, and considering Manni's case, who her facial structure looks almost exactly like Lucia's...

Edited by Agent Edward

Bobobobo2
2 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Yeah what really matters is if the voice sounds similar/ or the same.