GTA 6: Actors and Actresses

Keverson1337

GTA 6: Actors and Actresses  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Jason? Jason! Who is Jason's actor?!

• Bryan Zampella
    • Drew Moerlein
    • Matthew Metzger
    • Troy Baker
    • Dominic Purcell
    • Gregory Connors
    • Matt Burns
    • Jake Silbermann
    • Dylan Rourke
    • The moderator

1 minute ago, mdqmatias said:

My theory is that he was Jason, but post leaks Rockstar decided to change both actors perhaps? So now out of spite he's doing this lol

This isn't possible. Only if they want to make the story trash and just kill both Lucia and Jason, then they hire new actors and we play as them

Edited by ionutx02
  • Like 1

TacitusKilgore19
13 minutes ago, ionutx02 said:

🤣 I start to think he may not be the actor for Jason, now it's too obvious since this image that this person is just trolling. All the things about him having a selfie in 2017 with a R* dev and him looking like Jason might be pure coincidence in the end
(I don't know if this comment belong to another topic or not, the admin can move it because I can't find the topic related to the actors)
7RaMPTq.png

Nah, no way Rockstar would allow this. I highly doubt he is Jason. But on another hand I am glad he is enjoying the attention.

14 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

IMG_0181.png

Babe wake up, new GTA VI leak has dropped :sadkek:

cover1.jpg

• KEKW 2
  • KekCringe 1

6 minutes ago, mdqmatias said:

My theory is that he was Jason, but post leaks Rockstar decided to change both actors perhaps? So now out of spite he's doing this lol

YARN | That's a joke, right? | Tom and Jerry | Video clips ...

2 minutes ago, TacitusKilgore19 said:

Nah, no way Rockstar would allow this. I highly doubt he is Jason. But on another hand I am glad he is enjoying the attention.

I can't blame or call the fans "stupid" for believing he is the actor, and indeed it's good for Bryan because he gets popular. I'm wondering what will happen if it will be revealed that it's not him, he will get hate?

Edited by ionutx02

TacitusKilgore19
11 minutes ago, mdqmatias said:

They would still be under NDA even after losing the role. Also Jason and Lucia are being used as by default now, having recorded some NPCs interactions and a whole lot of miscellaneous quotes like threats we hear in the leak. Game likely has the same interaction sistem from RDR2, so that mean they would need to record ALOT of both motion capture and voice acting. If they had them already by 2021 - 2022 they ain't changing them, not that late.

4 minutes ago, ionutx02 said:

I can't blame or call the fans "stupid" for believing he is the actor, and indeed it's good for Bryan because he gets popular. I'm wondering what will happen if it will be revealed that it's not him, he will get hate?

From some likely, but they really should have expected that.

Edited by TacitusKilgore19
  • Like 2

Probably just a dude who looks a bit like Jason who has a girlfriend that looks similar to Lucia just playing around :kekw:

he’d be going into his 50th lawsuit by now if he was the real deal

• KEKW 2

1 minute ago, lngtrw said:

Probably just a dude who looks a bit like Jason who has a girlfriend that looks similar to Lucia just playing around :kekw:

he’d be going into his 50th lawsuit by now if he was the real deal

Would he though? Think about it, the cat is literally out of the bag. Almost a year ago, we recieved the biggest Rockstar leak there's ever been! They themselves acknowledged it, they probably are a little more lenient with their leads right now. Things aren't the way they were before, especially now.

• Like 3

IronPerfection

This is gonna sound kinda mean, but in like 2-3 years time when we know who the Jason actor really is, we’re all gonna look back on this and say “how the hell did anyone believe that guy on instagram was the real actor LMAO it should’ve been so obvious it wasn’t him” 

Just now, IronPerfection said:

This is gonna sound kinda mean, but in like 2-3 years time when we know who the Jason actor really is, we’re all gonna look back on this and say “how the hell did anyone believe that guy on instagram was the real actor LMAO it should’ve been so obvious it wasn’t him” 

A 10 year wait for a new GTA does things to people :sadkek:

People are giving this guy likes, follows and attention. Why would he, and should he stop? Fair play to the guy lol

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

He doesn’t resemble Jason at all not to mention his Instagram’s content is pretty wack including his recent story.

Also, haven’t seen a single post where he showcases  his artistic skills.

Edited by xxkahxx

2 minutes ago, xxkahxx said:

He doesn’t resemble Jason at all not to mention his Instagram’s content pretty wack including his recent story.

They sometimes alter the appearance of the characters a lot. Beta Arthur Morgan looks nothing like the Arthur Morgan we have now

Tanned Tomboy Connoisseu
17 minutes ago, IronPerfection said:

Or maybe he really is Jason

Spider-Vice

We have to go over the same explanations over and over again just to prove how this most likely isn't (and probably can't be) real whatsoever, and how small time actors enjoy attention like this to the point of making fakes, much like Kavinsky the music artist faked a whole radio station for GTA V during its pre-release (it was not cut or even mentioned in any files). They're in this topic and others a million times, I just give up at this point, I swear social media is cutting people's critical sense off - including some actors', that is... the chase for clout is real in the past few years.

Some of this re-posting the same stuff over and over is getting exhausting and there's no amount of knowledge of past history posted by me or others, that'll change people's minds so why bother even use that time. :p We really need an announcement.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

videotechx
9 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

We have to go over the same explanations over and over again just to prove how this most likely isn't (and probably can't be) real whatsoever, and how small time actors enjoy attention like this to the point of making fakes, much like Kavinsky the music artist faked a whole radio station for GTA V during its pre-release (it was not cut or even mentioned in any files). They're in this topic and others a million times, I just give up at this point, I swear social media is cutting people's critical sense off - including some actors', that is... the chase for clout is real in the past few years.

Some of this re-posting the same stuff over and over is getting exhausting and there's no amount of knowledge of past history posted by me or others, that'll change people's minds so why bother even use that time. :p We really need an announcement.

These people posting are gaining thousands of likes on Twitter. I just don’t understand why people can’t understand NDAs exist and Rockstar is very unlikely to allow anything like this happen for a current actor working with them, UNLESS it’s part of a marketing campaign (which is very unlikely)

15 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I posted it in the speculation topic because I wasn't sure if I can post it in that location or here, I mentioned it in paranthesis anyway. I also know that he might not be the actor, no one can foolish me because I don't believe anything too obvious, especially after the leaks since Rockstar Games devs are even more secretive and scared of anything being leaked on the internet again. I just found it interesting to post that clout chasing post because it was funny

Edited by ionutx02

He was found ages ago and brought up again after the leaks, by Zello, who said he didn't believe he was Jason in the same post AFAIK.

But certain "influencers" in the community wanted views so here we are, with a man breaking every rule we know R* set around their actors and performers, from a game they've not even formerly revealed yet.

I don't even have any problem with him playing it up, it's just the fact his name was circled around by individuals who, AFAIK, never once posted a follow up about why he's most likely not involved in VI in any capacity.

• Like 3

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, lngtrw said:

IMG_0181.png

Babe wake up, new GTA VI leak has dropped :sadkek:

Trolling at its finest lol.

Edited by Edward RDRIII

12 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Anyone got a source on when the RDR2 cast mentioned that the NDA from Rockstar was so strict that they weren't allowed to follow each other on Twitter or social media? I swear I remember it. But cannot for the life of me find anything. Was most likely an anecdote at a con panel or something...

Found it on a podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s2-10-alex-mckenna-sadie-adler-in-rdr2/id1500194801?i=1000503730075

Transcript here: https://thegamehers.com/alex-mckenna-episode-transcript

Kaili Vernoff (Susan Grimshaw’s actor) [00:03:18] So Yeah. So since then we like we, we haven't...you know, we had all these restrictions, we couldn't meet up anywhere, we couldn't take pictures, we couldn't... We weren't supposed to follow each other on social media

Anyone who’s involved with VI probably abides by similar guidelines.

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Spider-Vice

Yep, as has been said before multiple times by many of us who have been through it all with RDR2. :kekw: 

• Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, Garza said:

Found it on a podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s2-10-alex-mckenna-sadie-adler-in-rdr2/id1500194801?i=1000503730075

Transcript here: https://thegamehers.com/alex-mckenna-episode-transcript

Kaili Vernoff (Susan Grimshaw’s actor) [00:03:18] So Yeah. So since then we like we, we haven't...you know, we had all these restrictions, we couldn't meet up anywhere, we couldn't take pictures, we couldn't... We weren't supposed to follow each other on social media

Anyone who’s involved with VI probably abides by similar guidelines.

And this is precisely why Bryan Zampella cannot be Jason. Rockstars NDA is way too strict. And no, there's no way of "dancing around it" with technicalities.

• Like 9

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

it would be fun if it turns up to be him indeed

but prob not

also nice brasil hat

• KEKW 1

BS_BlackScout
42 minutes ago, Jason said:

He was found ages ago and brought up again after the leaks, by Zello, who said he didn't believe he was Jason in the same post AFAIK.

But certain "influencers" in the community wanted views so here we are, with a man breaking every rule we know R* set around their actors and performers, from a game they've not even formerly revealed yet.

I don't even have any problem with him playing it up, it's just the fact his name was circled around by individuals who, AFAIK, never once posted a follow up about why he's most likely not involved in VI in any capacity.

Y'all looking for Jason when he is literally in the thread smh

Agent Edward
4 minutes ago, El Dorado said:

it would be fun if it turns up to be him indeed

but prob not

also nice brasil hat

Yeah, he probably isn't Jason, but imagine if he actually is him lol.

46 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Anyone got a source on when the RDR2 cast mentioned that the NDA from Rockstar was so strict that they weren't allowed to follow each other on Twitter or social media? I swear I remember it. But cannot for the life of me find anything. Was most likely an anecdote at a con panel or something...

You're right, they've mentioned that on podcasts and in comic cons and such, but they did it anyways carefully, or they thought they did it carefully.. But the fans always figure out what's what in the end.

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

I'm gonna have an aneurysm with how many people genuinely think the guy is Jason, the ridiculous comments over at a certain sub reddit are just mind boggling lol.