GTA 6: Actors and Actresses

Keverson1337

GTA 6: Actors and Actresses  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Jason? Jason! Who is Jason's actor?!

• Bryan Zampella
    • Drew Moerlein
    • Matthew Metzger
    • Troy Baker
    • Dominic Purcell
    • Gregory Connors
    • Matt Burns
    • Jake Silbermann
    • Dylan Rourke
    • The moderator

4 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

Thanks! I appreciate it. 

This is all purely speculation though, so I won't be too surprised if it turns out I'm wrong. Hopefully the first trailer we get from R* there'll be some voice lines from Jason to analyze, make sure he still sounds the same

With everything we have, your theory is the closest to being real.

• 3 months later...
Short Dawg

Alexandra Echavarri just released an audio book that she narrated , it’s on her Instagram profile if anyone cares to compare her voice to the diner clip 

• WTF?! 1

Sounds similar but if it was English it would be more easy to compare than Spanish there. She does have a great voice.

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Short Dawg
6 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

Sounds similar but if it was English it would be more easy to compare than Spanish there. She does have a great voice.

Quite a professional range too , narrating a children’s book while possibly being a main character in Grand Theft Auto :kekw:

• Like 2

One of Wisemen

Imagining Lucia reading a bedtime story is just too much. To witness a more motherly side of her would be cool.

spacer.png

Spider-Vice

Apologies to the two posters whose posts got removed but audio still counts as leaked content.

• Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Johnny Albuquerque
30 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Apologies to the two posters whose posts got removed but audio still counts as leaked content.

Nah I'm the one that's sorry, I had doubts on that one. Could you erase mine in "About Lucia and Jason" please? Just posted both leaks there, not on purpose

crabby786
15 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

no problem, I didn't know that

GRANDHEIST
On 11/12/2022 at 9:22 AM, TheHoover69 said:

So call me crazy, but I'm beginning to suspect that Jason's voice actor is actually Matthew Metzger.

That would be funny if Jason ends up being someone with such similar name as my original guess: Matthew Mercer

Mercers voice:
(Mercer has the voice range to do a southern accent):
Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

On 9/24/2022 at 4:38 AM, Zello said:

Zampella is not the protagonist. They don’t look similar and don’t sound the same either. If you think he is you need to get your eyes and ears checked. I wish he was the protagonist though 😭 Maybe Hangar 13 could hire him? I think he would be the perfect Mafia 4 protagonist.

check this then. https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOSCWLldTJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

he is literally wearing a gta v shirt back then. 

Edited by Omxr
  • Bruh 3

4 hours ago, Omxr said:

check this then. https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOSCWLldTJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

he is literally wearing a gta v shirt back then. 

I own several BMW branded shirts, but that doesn't mean I work for BMW.

Honestly, I don't think it's Zampella. Considering Rockstar's strict history with actors' behavior on social media, I cannot imagine they'd be okay with one of the most significant actors being so brazen, especially when the game hasn't even been officially revealed yet. I don't think he sounds even vaguely close, and I don't think they look all that similar either. I think he's just taking full advantage of the uptick in popularity, and if/when it's revealed that it isn't him, all he has to do is say "I never actually said I was Jason" whilst conveniently omitting that he damn sure never denied it either.

The clip of Mercer above, however, is dead on for Jason's voice imo. Listening to it side by side with his dialogue from the diner clip, I can easily imagine both performances being from the same person. The only thing that makes me skeptical is how many roles he's played in other games; Rockstar definitely prefers lesser known performers.

Slosten.gif

Retro_Causality
21 minutes ago, Pat said:

I own several BMW branded shirts, but that doesn't mean I work for BMW.

Honestly, I don't think it's Zampella. Considering Rockstar's strict history with actors' behavior on social media, I cannot imagine they'd be okay with one of the most significant actors being so brazen, especially when the game hasn't even been officially revealed yet. I don't think he sounds even vaguely close, and I don't think they look all that similar either. I think he's just taking full advantage of the uptick in popularity, and if/when it's revealed that it isn't him, all he has to do is say "I never actually said I was Jason" whilst conveniently omitting that he damn sure never denied it either.

The clip of Mercer above, however, is dead on for Jason's voice imo. Listening to it side by side with his dialogue from the diner clip, I can easily imagine both performances being from the same person. The only thing that makes me skeptical is how many roles he's played in other games; Rockstar definitely prefers lesser known performers.

Mercer doesn’t make sense either. Rockstar tends to avoid established voice actors and goes for unknowns newcomers

• Like 1

It's definitely not Bryan Zampella ,

Rockstar would have fired him by now even if he was a part of the game .

They sign NDA's for a reason lol .

• Like 2

Could this be potential teasing? Although the other person is not Lucia's actor, but his girlfriend……

Leonida Man
9 minutes ago, VitoSpeed said:

Could this be potential teasing? Although the other person is not Lucia's actor, but his girlfriend……

The official Vice City Shirttm !!

Give me a break:kekw::kekw::kekw:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

Leonida Man
9 hours ago, Retro_Causality said:

Mercer doesn’t make sense either. Rockstar tends to avoid established voice actors and goes for unknowns newcomers

But they also sometimes go to people who already worked for them and proved to be reliable. Javier Escuella's actor and Micah's portrayed characters in GTAV and LA Noire respectively(1). Solo did some voice over in San Andreas so he may not be a good example.

Then you have Graham Greene, a somewhat famous character actor, playing Rains Fall- although he is the exception.

I see Mercer as plausible because his other work doesn't make him all that recognizable. We will have to wait and see. 

(1: the actor who plays John Marston in RDR2 also played a main character in the first RDR:kekw:)

• KEKW 2

People saying the Jason actor is "clout chasing" is so cringe lol. Vice city didnt create the relation with palm trees and florida 😂. It's literally just a shirt

Rockstarter
10 minutes ago, qwerty77 said:

People saying the Jason actor is "clout chasing" is so cringe lol. Vice city didnt create the relation with palm trees and florida 😂. It's literally just a shirt

yes but has he come out and said he's not Jason? 

you would think considering the attention he's getting he would do that. 

I understand perhaps he likes the attention, but if he's not the protag you think he would say so, considering. 

8 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

yes but has he come out and said he's not Jason? 

you would think considering the attention he's getting he would do that. 

I understand perhaps he likes the attention, but if he's not the protag you think he would say so, considering. 

Why would he say that? there's literally no need for him to deny that, what you should've said is that fans need to knock it off and wait official conformation or at least more materials to determine who the main lead is.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Trafficante
2 hours ago, VitoSpeed said:

Lmao, “The Jason actor” :kekw:

Got a hunch Zampella’s gonna get the same treatment as Steve Ogg.

Glad people recognize Roger Clark and refer to him by name, and not The Arthur Guy or The Black Lung Guy.

46 minutes ago, Trafficante said:

Lmao, “The Jason actor” :kekw:

Got a hunch Zampella’s gonna get the same treatment as Steve Ogg.

Glad people recognize Roger Clark and refer to him by name, and not The Arthur Guy or The Black Lung Guy.

Yeah I refuse to believe the people running these type of accounts are any older than 12 :kekw:

Spider-Vice

For the umpteenth time, literally discussed in the speculation thread less than 24 hours ago, actors don't just come out teasing like this, they cannot and it could be career destroying. RDR2's actors had clauses as heavy as not even being able to meet publicly or be friends on social media.

Of course he likes the attention people are giving him, he'd never say "yeah I'm not Jason leave me alone", he's enjoying this, as a smaller actor.

That said there is a reason a lot of Twitter accounts are filtered on these forums and this is one of them, how about we make our own speculation instead of taking some random Twitter clickbait to ridicule it here?

• Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

SatyrRemastered

Zambella looks like Jason as much as me like Chop, and sounds even worse 😄 

Rockstarter
13 hours ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Why would he say that? there's literally no need for him to deny that, what you should've said is that fans need to knock it off and wait official conformation or at least more materials to determine who the main lead is.

He would say it because the comments on his posts are just full of GTA6 stuff.
If he has nothing to do with the game, perhaps he would like to clear that up and stop the inundation of unwarranted comments on his social media.

1 minute ago, Rockstarter said:

He would say it because the comments on his posts are just full of GTA6 stuff.
If he has nothing to do with the game, perhaps he would like to clear that up and stop the inundation of unwarranted comments on his social media.

Still, literally no reason for him to say anything, just because people are acting weird in his comments doesn't mean that forces him to say anything.

Johnny Albuquerque
8 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Still, literally no reason for him to say anything, just because people are acting weird in his comments doesn't mean that forces him to say anything.

He won't say nothing at all. Not an hint even. I remember Ned Luke started to get pressed and left social media for a while in late 2012

SatyrRemastered
23 hours ago, MaddenedGhost said:

Maybe because it's opportunity like quick f**k, did nothing and makes blind idiots start follow him so he puts on some clothes and make some car shots and look at that new insta star who don't look, sound or the buttf*ck nothing to do with game and voila trailer shows and he did nothing wrong after all it was all that followers who started it all, yeah I am sort of sad that they don't think I am Jason, after all I do look much more similar to that character than he :D 

🤣 I start to think he may not be the actor for Jason, now it's too obvious since this image that this person is just trolling. All the things about him having a selfie in 2017 with a R* dev and him looking like Jason might be pure coincidence in the end
(I don't know if this comment belong to another topic or not, the admin can move it because I can't find the topic related to the actors)
7RaMPTq.png

Edited by ionutx02

8 minutes ago, ionutx02 said:

🤣 I start to think he may not be the actor for Jason, now it's too obvious since this image that this person is just trolling. All the things about him having a selfie in 2017 with a R* dev and him looking like Jason might be pure coincidence in the end
(I don't know if this comment belong to another topic or not, the admin can move it because I can't find the topic related to the actors)
7RaMPTq.png

My theory is that he was Jason, but post leaks Rockstar decided to change both actors perhaps? So now out of spite he's doing this lol

• Bruh 1