GTA 6: Actors and Actresses

Keverson1337

GTA 6: Actors and Actresses  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Jason? Jason! Who is Jason's actor?!

• Bryan Zampella
    • Drew Moerlein
    • Matthew Metzger
    • Troy Baker
    • Dominic Purcell
    • Gregory Connors
    • Matt Burns
    • Jake Silbermann
    • Dylan Rourke
    • The moderator

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

That has literally nothing to do with him.

Breaking an NDA is breaking an NDA. It'd be a career suicide for him.

Any chance he didn't know he was working on an R* game? In case he would know now...

That has literally nothing to do with him.

Breaking an NDA is breaking an NDA. It'd be a career suicide for him.

what about alexandra's "acting portfolio"? we knew she is the female protagonist weeks before the leak happened

Just now, WELLGAMER789 said:

Any chance he didn't know he was working on an R* game? In case he would know now...

Going by some accounts from cast in prior games they don't always know what they're working on early on but they figure it out one way or another at some point. Regardless of that though, he's not turning up to a random studio and getting paid in cash, he'll have signed contracts, NDA's, etc.

1 minute ago, Punkd said:

what about alexandra's "acting portfolio"? we knew she is the female protagonist weeks before the leak happened

Finding actors through CV's is actually how the community often finds actors working on R* games. We do not, however, ever see those actors milking the crowd on social media. She's not hinted towards anything specific in any of her posts too, nor has her account come back from months of inactivity to give a blatant hint towards GTA.

There's no ifs or buts, either R* have give him the greenlight to start teasing or he's not the actor behind Jason.... or he's an idiot, lol. I doubt he's got the greenlight cause that's something R* have never done before and I doubt a career actor is dumb enough to go piss off his employers and potentially cause him to be blacklisted just he could get some internet clout.

I could be wrong and could be in a few months/years sat here holding my hands up but I'm also not wrong in saying that this type of teasing is something we've never seen before from a potential R* protag actor.

7 minutes ago, WELLGAMER789 said:

Even if he didn't know, he would of still had to sign an NDA.

• Like 1

I don't think its necessarily career suicide, because at this point its inevitable, they're not gonna erase him from the game because he trolled his involvement. We wont even care about his posts 2 years from now when the game launches and hes a celebrity.

it sucks for the actors cuz they book the biggest role of their life and can't talk about it for years . 

Edited by jonnhy_xv

On 9/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, A Good Man said:

Jason kinda sounds like Tom Pelphrey. He's a great actor by the way.

I listened to the leaked videos and after that I listened to the videos here, I must say this voice matched the most in my opinion. Good find

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Going by some accounts from cast in prior games they don't always know what they're working on early on but they figure it out one way or another at some point. Regardless of that though, he's not turning up to a random studio and getting paid in cash, he'll have signed contracts, NDA's, etc.

Finding actors through CV's is actually how the community often finds actors working on R* games. We do not, however, ever see those actors milking the crowd on social media. She's not hinted towards anything specific in any of her posts too, nor has her account come back from months of inactivity to give a blatant hint towards GTA.

There's no ifs or buts, either R* have give him the greenlight to start teasing or he's not the actor behind Jason.... or he's an idiot, lol. I doubt he's got the greenlight cause that's something R* have never done before and I doubt a career actor is dumb enough to go piss off his employers and potentially cause him to be blacklisted just he could get some internet clout.

I could be wrong and could be in a few months/years sat here holding my hands up but I'm also not wrong in saying that this type of teasing is something we've never seen before from a potential R* protag actor.

Didn't Roger Clark post a tweet about using a bow and arrow the night the 2nd RDR 2 trailer dropped (which had a clip of Arthur shooting a bow and arrow?)

But that was well into the marketing long after the game had been officially revealed and everyone had already figured out he was the protagonist. 

His voice doesn't sound similar to the one in the clips at all... think he's just trolling, or he plays a different character if anything.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:35 AM, DarkDayz said:

Jason potential. Followed by Alexandra on Instagram.

https://instagram.com/jer_brandt?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He is most known for his Capital One commercials. A lot of visual similarities going on.

That does sound like Jason from the diner robbery clip. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SneakyDeaky said:

Didn't Roger Clark post a tweet about using a bow and arrow the night the 2nd RDR 2 trailer dropped (which had a clip of Arthur shooting a bow and arrow?)

But that was well into the marketing long after the game had been officially revealed and everyone had already figured out he was the protagonist. 

Can't remember my self, but even if so that's less on the nose than #vicecity and stuff, and it was much later in RDR2's promo cycle where as this is before the game has even been officially announced (it's only ever been referred to as the next project in the GTA series).

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Can't remember my self, but even if so that's less on the nose than #vicecity and stuff, and it was much later in RDR2's promo cycle where as this is before the game has even been officially announced (it's only ever been referred to as the next project in the GTA series).

I agree completely with you, this is way too early for a (non) subtle hint from the actor. If Bryan really is the guy he's a complete moron!

Yea that Clark tweet is referencing some thing else. Clever nod? Maybe, but standing in front of a Lambo and basically saying "Should I commit GTA?" and putting #vicecity in an Insta post is a whole other beast I think.

So yea, either he's not him but he's trying to cash in on the attention (which I don't have much issue with at this stage) or he's walking on a tightrope.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Avzri said:

Hmmm I think this might be him...🤔 Nice find also kinda looks like him on his instagram 

Sounds way more like him too I think.

Retro_Causality
7 hours ago, Retro_Causality said:

Is it too late in development to fire him ?

Rockstar ninjas didn’t shut down Bryan’s posts so yeah I’m starting to doubt it’s him 

Yea his social media posts today, and the fact they're still up, points to him not having anything to do with GTA VI.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yea his social media posts today, and the fact they're still up, points to him not having anything to do with GTA VI.

Rockstar would be on his ass lol especially with all the bullsh*t this week 🙃

Just now, Avzri said:

Rockstar would be on his ass lol especially with all the bullsh*t this week 🙃

This is the same company that has had CV's changed the day of when they mention they're working on a R* title, yet they, apparently, can't contact one half of their main cast and get them to remove their social media posts or just in general not post anything that resembles a tease?

So again, yea, either R* have suddenly started to allow their actors to post like that on social media, at the same time they're currently under lockdown due to the hack, or the guy has absolutely nothing to do with GTA VI.

• Like 2

This is the same company that has had CV's changed the day of when they mention they're working on a R* title, yet they, apparently, can't contact one half of their main cast and get them to remove their social media posts or just in general not post anything that resembles a tease?

So again, yea, either R* have suddenly started to allow their actors to post like that on social media, at the same time they're currently under lockdown due to the hack, or the guy has absolutely nothing to do with GTA VI.

Do you think the girl is the actor.? 

12 minutes ago, Avzri said:

Do you think the girl is the actor.? 

I've really not looked into that particular one too much but from what I've seen she's been bigging up what sounds like a new VA/actor job recently, where as I'd assume even now the VI actors are still doing work on the game. So if she's in GTA VI I sorta think it's possibly not as the protag but as another member of the games cast, but probably a decent sized role, like say a family member of Lucia or something.

• Like 2

Zampella is not the protagonist. They don’t look similar and don’t sound the same either. If you think he is you need to get your eyes and ears checked. I wish he was the protagonist though 😭 Maybe Hangar 13 could hire him? I think he would be the perfect Mafia 4 protagonist.

Edited by Zello