About Lucia and Jason...

TheR3PTILE

Retro_Causality

I noticed he has the bracelets and a watch in the newest model. Also has a gold and black shirt and long blond hair 

11 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

I noticed he has the bracelets and a watch in the newest model. Also has a gold and black shirt and long blond hair 

Where did you see that??

7 hours ago, Great Britain said:

We should be, that's what I feel and quite honestly see as a direction many developers would have to take to try and be original. Like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, having the freedom to actually do what you want, be with who you like, to the point where you end up literally never encountering a particular mission or scenario/outcome despite having played the game for a decade, just because you made a small little random choice somewhere in the game at some point. 

I mean, honestly, that’s what online is for. I wouldn’t want less story in my story mode.

Retro_Causality
6 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Where did you see that??

I mean, honestly, that’s what online is for. I wouldn’t want less story in my story mode.

When he is at the diner putting his gun towards the cashier 

2 hours ago, Retro_Causality said:

Also in the strip club video he's wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, white skate shoes, bracelet & watch and no cap.

Retro_Causality

You think these models are placeholders since it’s alpha footage, but they look so detailed man in still conflicted on this

12 hours ago, Dick Justice said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3RbD5uDiRyzWBV7VuuUw

Getting a lover’s on the run vibe. Maybe they rip off the wrong person and are forced to lie, cheat and steal to pay them back. 

I imagine the level of content between characters will be as vast as all the camp interactions in RDRII, but limited to just two characters in many more locations/safe houses. Considering they have a partially shared inventory, I imagine they are quite involved in each other’s business for the most part. 

I think, ultimately, the most interesting relationship dynamic that could be explored would be if Jason and Lucia are two people who love each other, but also bring out the worst in one another. Genuine toxic love. 

Great movie, watched it the other day with my dad.

Eddie Pulaski & Sonny Forelli are buddy cops in it as well, which is amusing:

Edited by BadaBing_1996
  • Like 3

Retro_Causality
4 minutes ago, BadaBing_1996 said:

Great movie, watched it the other day with my dad.

Eddie Pulaski & Sonny Forelli are buddy cops in it as well, which is amusing:

Do you think those models in the leaked footage of Jason and Lucia are placeholders or early versions of what they will look like?

4 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

Do you think those models in the leaked footage of Jason and Lucia are placeholders or early versions of what they will look like?

I believe they are just early versions.

On 9/19/2022 at 4:30 AM, Cheatz/Trickz said:

This whole Bonnie and Clyde inspiration seems very…un-GTA. I don’t like what i’ve seen so far, they look like a couple of drug addicts. 

Lol this. Normally GTA revolves around street gangs and organized crime. This seems like a couple of degenerates robbing stores inbetween making OnlyFans videos together :prismkek:

The only way this is going to be even mildly interesting is if they are apart of their own gangs and have independent, parallel stories where they occasionally cross paths or team up together. GTA V tried to do this and failed, and I don't know that their writers have increased in quality since V.

Will be interesting to see it develop but this GTA is looking like it might be the first I skip. Not really trying to play a whole game of CJ & Catalina's story arc :prismkek:

6 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Lol this. Normally GTA revolves around street gangs and organized crime. This seems like a couple of degenerates robbing stores inbetween making OnlyFans videos together :prismkek:

The only way this is going to be even mildly interesting is if they are apart of their own gangs and have independent, parallel stories where they occasionally cross paths or team up together. GTA V tried to do this and failed, and I don't know that their writers have increased in quality since V.

Will be interesting to see it develop but this GTA is looking like it might be the first I skip. Not really trying to play a whole game of CJ & Catalina's story arc :prismkek:

I strongly recommend that you read up on the Uva couple of Ozone Park.

I can’t imagine how many losers there were that skipped tbogt just because your boss is a gay man Lol. I’m getting the same frail energy from a few of these guys.

1 minute ago, REVENGE777 said:

I can’t imagine how many losers there were that skipped tbogt just because your boss is a gay man Lol. I’m getting the same frail energy from a few of these guys.

Their loss if they don't want to play a great game because a main character is a woman ! We'll have fun on our side ! 🙂

28 minutes ago, BadaBing_1996 said:

I strongly recommend that you read up on the Uva couple of Ozone Park.

I do remember these two, and I remember seeing a film based on their events (forget the name) that was pretty good.

I just don't see it being entertaining as the premise of a GTA game, where you're normally employed by a gang or a part of your own. Robbing an enemy faction as a Bonnie and Clyde duo would be fun for a few missions (like San Andreas) but making a GTA title out of it isn't really interesting to me... but who knows, maybe R* will make me eat my words

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snowman said:

Normally GTA revolves around street gangs and organized crime.

And what says that the couple won't be partaking in activities with street gangs and organized crime? Oh you're basing this off the assumption from the fact that they're a couple that does robberies together and nothing more?

Well then...

Claude Speed:

He and Catalina were literally what Jason and Lucia are, until Catalina betrayed him...Eventually he gets involved with organized crime to have his revenge.

Victor Vance:

Just a soldier who gets kicked out of the army and has to find a way to survive on his own...Eventually he gets involved with organized crime and then funds his own gang.

Niko Bellic:

A traumatized award veteran who seeks vengeance while also at the same time looking to get away from his past and try to have a legit live...Eventually gets involved with organized crime to help his cousin out and then have his revenge.

Luis Lopez:

Quite literally just a Nightclub bouncer and associate that got himself out of hustling drugs on his neighborhood after being arrested...Eventually gets involved with organized crime thanks to Tony's hijinks.

Franklin Clinton:

Literally just a repo man at the beggining of the game that openly refuses to get involved in street gangs because he knows its a waste of time...Does NOT gets involved with any kind of gang or criminal organization, instead he becomes a professional robber.

Michael Townley/De Santa/De f*ckface:

Professional robber who has retired years ago, goes back to robbing because he's a moron, then gets neck deep in FIB sh*t...Does NOT gets involved with any kind of street gang or criminal organization, save for ONE single job for Madrazo.

YellowCarYokel

I hope they can develop some cool story's with the protags. Not hoping to see any goofy forced feminism with Lucia. 

Confident R* pulls it off. ✅

Retro_Causality

man i'm starting to get worried

because of the leak i'm worried R* is going to scrap Jason and Lucia and create a new set of protagonists while keeping the base game, i hope not since i grown to like them alot

I'm half expecting one to try and kill the other. It'd be a bold and stylistic choice if one actually dies and it's canon unlike GTA V's A and B endings.

• Like 1

Considering that the fates of most romantic criminal pairs in fiction is for both to die together, I'd be surprised if Lucia and Jason doesn't end up dying in the end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

Considering that the fates of most romantic criminal pairs in fiction is for both to die together, I'd be surprised if Lucia and Jason doesn't end up dying in the end.

That would be weird, they would die at on the last mission ... screen fades to black, and we can play as them again after the credits?

Feels odd.

Edited by Duchess5116
forgot to add something

1 minute ago, Duchess5116 said:

That would be weird, they would die at on the last mission ... screen fades to black, and we can play as them again after the credits?

Feels odd.

No, we would just play as another character.

Nah, don't think they'll be doing that with a GTA game tbh.

• Like 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Nah, don't think they'll be doing that with a GTA game tbh.

They seem to love killing protagonists since 2010...

8 hours ago, DEADWOODZ said:

Reveal hidden contents

s-l400.jpg

That's whats turning me off from jason. This guy better get rid of that sh*t only soft dudes wear those....

Thankfully for you this is GTA and you'll likely be able to customise clothing... lmao

• KEKW 7

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Johnny Blackbird
8 minutes ago, Zello said:

They seem to love killing protagonists since 2010...

It's about time to break with this traditon

2 minutes ago, Zello said:

This guy better get rid of that sh*t only soft dudes wear those....

You'll be able to do it yourself once you unlock the wardrobe in game:sadkek:

1 hour ago, YellowCarYokel said:

I hope they can develop some cool story's with the protags. Not hoping to see any goofy forced feminism with Lucia. 

Confident R* pulls it off. ✅

They won't pull it off :sadkek:, perhaps that sarkisian would be advisor on this game, she did help with latest saints row, look how that turned out :adminkek:

user posted image

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Thankfully for you this is GTA and you'll likely be able to customise clothing... lmao

Not if they do that restrictive GTA V crap. In V you can only wear certain clothes that fit the characters vibe. Michael couldn't wear any of Franklins clothes and so on or anything that Franklin could buy at stores. I hope they got rid of that sh*t and let us wear whatever the hell we want.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

8 minutes ago, Zello said:

That's whats turning me off from jason. This guy better get rid of that sh*t only soft dudes wear those....

Some of the best clothing in RDR2 was from the trapper, IMO. I would 100% love to see more worn and rugged clothing depending on playstyle etc.

Edited by DEADWOODZ

5 minutes ago, Zello said:

Nah, soft dudes are the ones scared to wear a bracelet lol.