About Lucia and Jason...

TheR3PTILE

Agent Edward

I wonder which will be Lucia's strong points, because by looking at the trailer Jason seems to be both the best driver (he is always the one driving) and the best shooter (better trigger discipline in the end of the trailer).

universetwisters
52 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

I wonder which will be Lucia's strong points, because by looking at the trailer Jason seems to be both the best driver (he is always the one driving) and the best shooter (better trigger discipline in the end of the trailer).

Probably getting Jason to do things like drive and shoot

I mean on one hand I’d love for rockstar to do something interesting with Lucia because so far we know nothing about her other than she’s an ex con and I guess she’s the driving force behind Jason’s criminality but idk, the trailer didn’t really show much otherwise 

• KEKW 2

sTgL5iS.png

Agent Edward
35 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Probably getting Jason to do things like drive and shoot

I mean on one hand I’d love for rockstar to do something interesting with Lucia because so far we know nothing about her other than she’s an ex con and I guess she’s the driving force behind Jason’s criminality but idk, the trailer didn’t really show much otherwise 

If Lucia wasn't better than Jason at anything, other than asking him to do things, then they might as well make only Jason playable, like in Dutch and Arthur's case, there's more about her that we don't know yet.

Trafficante
2 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

Parking a car will be harder when playing as Lucia :kekw:

In all seriousness though, I think it’ll have something to do with general suspicion. Maybe when playing as Lucia, people will be less suspicious of her actions or staking out a place before the robbery. Maybe they will add (and they definitely should) something else to Greet/Antagonize, like say, Threaten or Intimidate for Jason, and Charm or Compliment for Lucia.

Or maybe they could add some verticality (extra interiors hint hint), and Lucia will be the one climbing on top of structures with Jason’s help.

Not really buying the hacking thing that goes around to tell you the truth.

Just spitballing, but I kinda hope they move away from the skills aspect & lean more into more let’s say “character conscious” abilities. Would be silly if one of them is better at shooting or driving than the other one like it’s in V.

The thing is, usually women who commit crimes have a leg up over men in influence & smarts, because the physicality isn’t on their side, but it’s hard to put it into a game & make it interesting and useful at all times, without making Jason seem like a tool.

Honestly idk, which is why I hope they go down the line of natural abilities/stereotypes (within reason not like my parking example :kekw:), instead of shooting vs. driving, etc.

• KEKW 2

Agent Edward
27 minutes ago, Trafficante said:

Parking a car will be harder when playing as Lucia :kekw:

In all seriousness though, I think it’ll have something to do with general suspicion. Maybe when playing as Lucia, people will be less suspicious of her actions or staking out a place before the robbery. Maybe they will add (and they definitely should) something else to Greet/Antagonize, like say, Threaten or Intimidate for Jason, and Charm or Compliment for Lucia.

Or maybe they could add some verticality (extra interiors hint hint), and Lucia will be the one climbing on top of structures with Jason’s help.

Not really buying the hacking thing that goes around to tell you the truth.

Just spitballing, but I kinda hope they move away from the skills aspect & lean more into more let’s say “character conscious” abilities. Would be silly if one of them is better at shooting or driving than the other one like it’s in V.

The thing is, usually women who commit crimes have a leg up over men in influence & smarts, because the physicality isn’t on their side, but it’s hard to put it into a game & make it interesting and useful at all times, without making Jason seem like a tool.

Honestly idk, which is why I hope they go down the line of natural abilities/stereotypes (within reason not like my parking example :kekw:), instead of shooting vs. driving, etc.

Man... I think that both Jason and Lucia will be able to charm their way towards a certain objective, but while he is better at gunfights, fist fights, melee fights and driving vehicles, maybe she will be the only one who can make parkour or some sh*t, idk lol.

• YEE 1

Dick Justice

Lucia is the brains and the looks and Jason is the muscle and the wildcard. 

• Conspiracy! 1

NewCrossGate
6 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

Maybe riding super sport motorcycles - like them biker girls you see on YouTube riding R1’s down highways at like 150mph

• KEKW 1
  • Conspiracy! 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Agent Edward
3 hours ago, NewCrossGate said:

Maybe riding super sport motorcycles - like them biker girls you see on YouTube riding R1’s down highways at like 150mph

Maybe.

Johnny Blackbird

Manni L. Perez is from NYC so I hope Lucia will be from LC❤

Agent Edward
11 minutes ago, Johnny Blackbird said:

Manni L. Perez is from NYC so I hope Lucia will be from LC❤

Roger Clark is from Ireland but Arthur Morgan is from the USA itself, born northwest of the Lannahechee River (Mississippi River), so...

Edited by Agent Edward
  • KEKW 1

Johnny Blackbird
9 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Roger Clark is from Ireland but Arthur Morgan is from the USA itself, born northwest of the Lannahechee River (Mississippi River), so...

Let's just say R* hired a New Yorker for a reason:sadkek: I'll happily wear a 🤡 mask after the launch day.

Agent Edward
1 minute ago, Johnny Blackbird said:

Let's just say R* hired a New Yorker for a reason:sadkek: I'll happily wear a 🤡 mask after the launch day.

Fair enough. :kekw:

• Like 1

Trafficante

I was rewatching S2 True Detective, and it just hit me:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Their voices sound quite similar too. Adria Arjona & Taylor Kitsch. 10/10 show btw.

• Like 1

The Journey

GTA 4’s story kicked off after Mallorie cheated on Roman.

GTA 5’s story kicked off after Amanda cheated on Michael.

Who cheats this time, Jason or Lucia?

Edited by The Journey

SamBankmanFried

I've seen a lot of people say how much Jason changed from the leaks to the trailer, but I really don't think it's as drastic as they think.  His body looks a little bulkier in the trailer and they modified his eyes and facial hair a little bit, but for the most part his model doesn't seem to have changed very much.  I think the switch from dirty blond to dark hair makes it seem like a bigger change

-snip-

Edited by Spider-Vice
don't post leaks

2 hours ago, SamBankmanFried said:

I've seen a lot of people say how much Jason changed from the leaks to the trailer, but I really don't think it's as drastic as they think.  His body looks a little bulkier in the trailer and they modified his eyes and facial hair a little bit, but for the most part his model doesn't seem to have changed very much.  I think the switch from dirty blond to dark hair makes it seem like a bigger change

Saw some leaked footage and came to this conclusion as well. Soon as you see his side profile he hasn’t changed as much.  Another thing that makes him look older is the denser beard stubbs now.

• Like 3

Agent Edward
2 hours ago, SamBankmanFried said:

The body shape isn't a factor because it's part of the weight system, he can be just as skinny as he was in the leak.

The real differences in Jason between the leak and the trailer versions are:

• He is older now, around 30 years old.

• His standard hair and beard styles were changed to a buzz cut with a shaved beard, both trimmed/shaved with a hair clipper.

• His hair color was changed to dark brown instead of light brown.

• His eye color seems to have been changed either to a darker blue or green.

• His skin color is tanned now, which is more realistic considering the location which the game is set in, and it also proves that Jason takes care of his skin by using sunscreen, unlike most white Floridians/Leonidians which have a sunburned skin.

Didn't roman cheat on Mallorie first and continues to cheat on her even after the Vlad episode?

so did Michael actually now that I think about it. 

• Like 2

The Journey
28 minutes ago, DUNK512 said:

Didn't roman cheat on Mallorie first and continues to cheat on her even after the Vlad episode?

so did Michael actually now that I think about it. 

Maybe they cheat on eachother then lmao, especially if prostitutes are still available and knowing Miami/Vice City they will definitely be 😂

also, even Johnny’s death is just because Ashley cheated too 💀

Edited by The Journey

tony da boss
On 2/20/2024 at 12:23 PM, The Journey said:

Maybe they cheat on eachother then lmao, especially if prostitutes are still available and knowing Miami/Vice City they will definitely be 😂

also, even Johnny’s death is just because Ashley cheated too 💀

My Dad works for Rockstar, he says Jason and Lucia are actually swingers

Trafficante
9 hours ago, tony da boss said:

My Dad works for Rockstar, he says Jason and Lucia are actually swingers

spacer.png

• KEKW 2

One of Wisemen
On 2/20/2024 at 7:20 PM, The Journey said:

GTA 4’s story kicked off after Mallorie cheated on Roman.

GTA 5’s story kicked off after Amanda cheated on Michael.

Who cheats this time, Jason or Lucia?

Lucia gets cheated by her boyfriend. Jason gets cheated by his girlfriend. Then the two meet.

• Conspiracy! 3

spacer.png

The Journey
58 minutes ago, wise_man said:

Lucia gets cheated by her boyfriend. Jason gets cheated by his girlfriend. Then the two meet.

Lucia’s ex and Jason’s ex cheat with eachother 😂

• Conspiracy! 3

Agent Edward

Da f*ck is all this cheat talk over here? Everyone knows that Jason is my b*tch and Lucia don't have no problem with that... Or is it the other way around?

I must stop drinking too much.

Trafficante
20 hours ago, wise_man said:

So like Ross & Rachel? :kekw:

The One with the Ubisoft Plot.

Ser_Salty
On 2/20/2024 at 2:53 PM, SamBankmanFried said:

-snip-

I think they may have aged him up a little and that made a difference. In the leaks he looks very early-mid 20s, now he's giving more late 20s-early 30s vibes. So maybe he went from being 25 to being 32, hence a little more roughness in the face (the sun takes a toll on your skin, and it is set in Florida after all).

Also he could still have dirty blonde hair, just with darker roots. We only see him with a buzzcut, after all.

• Like 2

Maybe Jason is very good at driving land vehicles and maybe Lucia is very at good driving watercraft or/and aircraft.

• Conspiracy! 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

AfroUchiha

I remember one of the old leaks mentioned that the female playable character is a hacker.

Perhaps, there will be a Watch Dogs/Cyberpunk element to the open world and Lucia will have hacking going for her as compared to Jason.

Edited by AfroUchiha

Tracksuit Hitman
29 minutes ago, AfroUchiha said:

I remember one of the old leaks mentioned that the female playable character is a hacker.

Perhaps, there will be a Watch Dogs/Cyberpunk element to the open world and Lucia will have hacking going for her as compared to Jason.

I sincerely hope not. Whilst Watch Dogs was a stellar game in its own right (wasn't as much a fan of the second), and Cyberpunk still blows my mind to this day, I don't fancy it in a GTA title. It just doesn't fit.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

aka geobst