About Lucia and Jason...

TheR3PTILE

Claude_Speed__
17 hours ago, CarcerCityMadMan said:

From older supposed leaks with 3 characters the white guy was called Casey or something from Carcer City. Maybe Jason is a remix from that idea.

The names are probably placeholders, as well. 

15 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

Bonnie and Clyde happened during the prohibition/mobster era tho, and people wouldn’t argue about that time period being “Un-gta”.

I would. That’s like Mafia territory. I wouldn’t expect GTA to go that far back in time. It’s just not suited to it. 

15 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

How is having a Bonnie and Clyde duo in anyway political? Maybe if you stretch and warp it to fit whatever narrative you want, then I guess so. But I don’t agree at all. Were black protagonists like Franklin and CJ inherently political?

CJ wasn’t political because it’s pretty obvious Rockstar wanted to tell that story. The female character in 6 is an obvious response to the current state of media where strong women are leading films, shows and games and basically acting masculine, because equality. Or something. Rockstar have been pestered for years by these leftist clowns about a female protagonist and now they cave. 

Retro_Causality
17 minutes ago, Claude_Speed__ said:

The names are probably placeholders, as well. 

what about the models...you think their placholders or early versions of what they will look like?

Well, I'm intrigued to see how R* can pull off a potential romance story, there was hints of that in RDR2 with Arthur and Mary.

12 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

I would. That’s like Mafia territory. I wouldn’t expect GTA to go that far back in time. It’s just not suited to it. 

CJ wasn’t political because it’s pretty obvious Rockstar wanted to tell that story. The female character in 6 is an obvious response to the current state of media where strong women are leading films, shows and games and basically acting masculine, because equality. Or something. Rockstar have been pestered for years by these leftist clowns about a female protagonist and now they cave. 

Pestered???? Its been a fan request for years because it would be refreshing. In 20 years, we’re just now getting a 3D female protagonist. Maybe you should go outside for once in your life instead of buying the hilarious narrative that everything is woke now because sometimes a character isn’t a straight white man. 

ConceptualFoxsky
13 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

The female character in 6 is an obvious response to the current state of media where strong women are leading films, shows and games and basically acting masculine, because equality. Or something. Rockstar have been pestered for years by these leftist clowns about a female protagonist and now they cave. 

There have been female protagonists in video games for decades, same in film for even longer. Go suck a egg and stop injecting your politics into My video games.

Just now, ConceptualFoxsky said:

There have been female protagonists in video games for decades, same in film for even longer. Go suck a egg and stop injecting your politics into My video games.

Yeah strange how leftists always seem to forget that and act like women have never had a lead role ever lol 

Settle down 

About Lucia her last name better not be Reyes DO NOT look up Lucia Reyes on the hub :fartkek::prismkek:

Edited by Zello

12 minutes ago, babydracula said:

Pestered???? Its been a fan request for years because it would be refreshing. In 20 years, we’re just now getting a 3D female protagonist. Maybe you should go outside for once in your life instead of buying the hilarious narrative that everything is woke now because sometimes a character isn’t a straight white man. 

I guarantee you if he had a Latina put that dulce de leche on em’ he wouldn’t be singing the same tune:shillkek:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

ConceptualFoxsky
11 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

Yeah strange how leftists always seem to forget that and act like women have never had a lead role ever lol 

Settle down 

Strange how conservatives bitch and moan whenever a woman/BiPOC/queer person gets a lead role, then shut up when it actually does well because no one cares about the opinions of a bunch of 40 year old wackos 🙃

Go suck eggs.

Dude is really mad cause they're introducing (1) female co-lead out of like a dozen male leads in the series. She's not even the sole lead, you still get the man that you crave so much like in 90% of video games, and you're still mad, crying "wokeness". Get a grip.

1 minute ago, ConceptualFoxsky said:

Strange how conservatives bitch and moan whenever a woman/BiPOC/queer person gets a lead role, then shut up when it actually does well because no one cares about the opinions of a bunch of 40 year old wackos 🙃

Go suck eggs.

I’ll be here if you ever actually have a good argument or really anything to say that isn’t idiotic

ConceptualFoxsky

Back on topic, I'm kind of curious on if Lucia and Jason go down in a ambush like the duo they're inspired by? A lot of Bonnie and Clyde style plots end with the couple getting murked.

Valiant ENT CEO

Finale thought:

If they follow the same route of 3 characters I feel they could kill these two off in the finale and introduce a 3rd character only at the very end. A baby would still be involved. LoL

In the end Lucia and Jason have to commit a heist so incredible they have to die but pass on all the money to the 3rd character to help the child grow up. I feel like J and Lucy are quite toxic to each other and they both die.

ConceptualFoxsky
2 minutes ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

Finale thought:

If they follow the same route of 3 characters I feel they could kill these two off in the finale and introduce a 3rd character only at the very end. A baby would still be involved. LoL

In the end Lucia and Jason have to commit a heist so incredible they have to die but pass on all the money to the 3rd character to help the child grow up. I feel like J and Lucy are quite toxic to each other and they both die.

Secret third character is Ellis because Jason was Keith all along.

My guess is either they stay together and just quietly live in a huge mansion after the story is over, or one of them dies.

• Realistic Steak! 3

Valiant ENT CEO
5 minutes ago, ConceptualFoxsky said:

Secret third character is Ellis because Jason was Keith all along.

I'm laughing because I have zero idea who Ellis and Keith are.

ConceptualFoxsky
3 minutes ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

I'm laughing because I have zero idea who Ellis and Keith are.

This is Ellis, he is from l4d2 and Keith is His friend

spacer.png

Edited by ConceptualFoxsky

7 minutes ago, babydracula said:

My guess is either they stay together and just quietly live in a huge mansion after the story is over, or one of them dies.

Their story is based on Bonnie and Clyde, who both died horribly. My guess is, there will be a final standoff at the end, and we can choose who sacrifices themselves for the other (but one has to live).

• Like 2

The third character is in the leaks, it’s a black guy with dread locks. 

Edited by Cheatz/Trickz

Claude_Speed__
15 hours ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

This whole Bonnie and Clyde inspiration seems very…un-GTA. I don’t like what i’ve seen so far, they look like a couple of drug addicts. 

I think they're really tired of male protagonists and wanted a female but thought that a female alone would be too risky so they gave her a partner. Hopefully it plays more like earlier games and less like GTAV.

Cutter De Blanc

Lucia seems like a badass no nonsense bitch

Jason seems like "Florida man shoots up a Walmart"

A love for the ages

Retro_Causality
40 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

The third character is in the leaks, it’s a black guy with dread locks. 

i don't think there is a 3rd...

they are going for bonnie and clyde so its just Jason and Lucia

4 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Lucia seems like a badass no nonsense bitch

Jason seems like "Florida man shoots up a Walmart"

A love for the ages

Walmart is like the largest employer in Florida after Publix. There better be a Walmart in the game :sadkek:

6 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

i don't think there is a 3rd...

they are going for bonnie and clyde so its just Jason and Lucia

I mean I saw a clip of him being controlled within undefined level geometry just like the other two to test animations but who knows  

ConceptualFoxsky
7 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

I mean I saw a clip of him being controlled within undefined level geometry just like the other two to test animations but who knows  

They could be testing the gta online player models.

or it could be a npc.