About Lucia and Jason...

TheR3PTILE

11 hours ago, MyCousin said:

Where is this info on them being a couple coming from?

one of the leaks had Jason calling her "babe" (Babe c'mon, lets get out of here) and referring to her in a romantic fashion

28 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

does anyone find it odd though that Rockstar is doing another redneck after Trevor

i mean Jason will probably be a great character, and I am excited for him as R* is one of the best in biz at character development, but it seems odd that they would do that archtype again after V

word on the leaks...ahem... streets is that Jason is actually from Carcer City and not a redneck... just a trashy criminal

2 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

It is a bit odd, but considering the setting, multiple protagonists and the fact that the other games set in VC didn't have redneck protagonists, having a "florida redneck" protagonist is almost unavoidable at this point. It is a trope, but I don't think R* wants to make another Trevor. Hes probably going to be significantly less crazy.

Jason is from Carcer City not Florida

13 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well we dont know about his past. Only that he dislikes drugs.

We literally do tho... he was the good kid that went to college and then the military to pay for his mothers/brothers medications and medical needs... Lance was even suprised Vic was tryna be a criminal

SatyrRemastered
31 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

does anyone find it odd though that Rockstar is doing another redneck after Trevor

i mean Jason will probably be a great character, and I am excited for him as R* is one of the best in biz at character development, but it seems odd that they would do that archtype again after V

Jason will be the only literall red neck, other poor uneducatted white characters from rural background are also Johnny, Niko is serbian hick, John and Arthur could be consider as them too, and so what it's a game about criminals so who it supposed to be with sh*tty miami setting in modern age ? 

5 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

It is a bit odd, but considering the setting, multiple protagonists and the fact that the other games set in VC didn't have redneck protagonists, having a "florida redneck" protagonist is almost unavoidable at this point. It is a trope, but I don't think R* wants to make another Trevor. Hes probably going to be significantly less crazy.

When I think of Florida redneck I definitely think crazy. Jason seems like more of a... not really sure what the acceptable word would be... but I think he wants to be Franklin more than Trevor if you know what I mean.

user posted image

Retro_Causality
8 minutes ago, Phil McCrevis said:

When I think of Florida redneck I definitely think crazy. Jason seems like more of a... not really sure what the acceptable word would be... but I think he wants to be Franklin more than Trevor if you know what I mean.

yeah makes sense

Inb4 Jason is a "no-bullsh*t go-getter rebelling against the "backward-thinking mentality" of his cultural background." I swear to God, if they do this...:cringekek:

SatyrRemastered
7 minutes ago, Donald Lov said:

Inb4 Jason is a "no-bullsh*t go-getter rebelling against the "backward-thinking mentality" of his cultural background." I swear to God, if they do this...:cringekek:

They do just like Adler was faminazi who hates other faminazis 
and just like was for Johnny Klebitz with dozens of death frineds or drug users around him but he really care that he and the lost are not racists 
have 0 doubts they will make him a redneck who hates rednecks 

8 hours ago, Asisvénia said:

I’m quite disappointed with main characters. They look like lowlife criminals.

9 hours ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

This whole Bonnie and Clyde inspiration seems very…un-GTA. I don’t like what i’ve seen so far, they look like a couple of drug addicts. 

9 hours ago, Patrizio said:

It feels a little more Saints Row than GTA.

you people have absolutely no clue what you even want lol. Since when are “lowlife criminals” “un-gta?” Wtf are y’all on about??

Retro_Causality
2 minutes ago, ArthurFleck said:

They do just like Adler was faminazi who hates other faminazis 
and just like was for Johnny Klebitz with dozens of death frineds or drug users around him but he really care that he and the lost are not racists 
have 0 doubts they will make him a redneck who hates rednecks 

Jason does seem like he is really the first true redneck of the series

Trevor and Johnny i don't really consider rednecks just poor white trash at best

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArthurFleck said:

just like was for Johnny Klebitz with dozens of death frineds or drug users around him but he really care that he and the lost are not racists 

You do know Johnny was a Jew right??

I definitely don't feel like Jason is going to be a "redneck." His default clothes mainly just look like what a lot of blue collar people wear down here in the South. In the club scene he has a different outfit and looks more well put together overall.

He also doesn't sound like a stereotypical redneck from what I've heard. He honestly just seems like an average Florida dude.

47 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

It seems to me that Jason will be a character in between, probably fairly normal, so whatever clothes you decide to put on him will decide what kind of guy he will become. With only two playable characters I'm pretty certain that Rockstar will be careful to not make them to crazy either way.

1 minute ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

Kind of an odd duo. They might have a child together or at least have BONKED. boop boop bOOp

Or, there is a quick time event where you are bonking, and the faster you press the more babies are made for you to be able to play in the future.

Edited by nilz45

25 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

you people have absolutely no clue what you even want lol. Since when are “lowlife criminals” “un-gta?” Wtf are y’all on about??

Bonnie and Clyde doesn’t seem like a theme GTA would be inspired by to me. 

Seems like an excuse to have a female MC. 

Edited by Cheatz/Trickz

1 minute ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

Bonnie and Clyde doesn’t seem like a theme GTA would be inspired by to me. 

spacer.png

I highly doubt that you'll be able to choose any style for the characters. Don't they usually have pre determined styles and you can only buy clothes that fit that style. As for the personalities, I really want them to be toxic as hell lol. I want the drama.

6 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

Seems like an excuse to have a female MC

It's a smart move to be honest. You know they'll have metrics as to who was played the most and I know she'll be the most popular.

1 minute ago, motomami said:

I highly doubt that you'll be able to choose any style for the characters. Don't they usually have pre determined styles and you can only buy clothes that fit that style. As for the personalities, I really want them to be toxic as hell lol. I want the drama.

gta v took a few more liberties with it. The protagonists can have some ill fitting styles in respect to their personalities. Like Trevor wearing a cheap thrift store 3 piece suit. Or Michael being covered in tattoos.

4 minutes ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

Jokes aside I think a baby will be involved in the story for some reason.

I doubt it. I don't think GTA will ever include children. And I hope not either, it's not needed.

1 minute ago, motomami said:

I doubt it. I don't think GTA will ever include children. And I hope not either, it's not needed.

While not overly seen in the story, VCS had a baby appear in cutscenes.

Valiant ENT CEO
2 minutes ago, motomami said:

I mean there will be a baby in one of the cutscenes... These two could have a past love child but now Grandma is taking care of baby. The story is them on the run. Possibly from Texas to Florida or Vice Versa.

We don't really need a game about bullying other children either tbh. That's worse than Manhunt!

Not a secret R* inspired by Bonnie and Clyde, so story will following their criminal adventures.

Jason hillbilly from rural area of Vice city , maybe he gator hunter, or hitmen not sure abt that.

Lucy his girlfrend maybe his wife idk. i saw some mission named by ''Lucia friends'' obviously Mexican mafia lol

hope im right lol

Edited by Antaxi

If they're relatively functional as a couple, will there still be a prostitutes feature and if there is, will there be male prostitutes, you know..?

10 minutes ago, Cheatz/Trickz said:

It clearly is an excuse.

Question is, will it be the scenario where they might spin gold out of this excuse or it is gonna be one of those situations where it fall flat on its face because it was imagined for the wrong reasons. Time will tell I suppose. 

Personally, I want to see R* take on a GTA female protagonist before dissing it. 

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Retro_Causality

what does Jason have on his right wrist....he wears it,even in the scene when he is in a different outfit in the club

its like bands or something?

Valiant ENT CEO
4 minutes ago, Collibosher said:

If they're relatively functional as a couple, will there still be a prostitutes feature and if there is, will there be male prostitutes, you know..?

*Excited Monkey Noises*

1 minute ago, Valiant ENT CEO said:

I mean there will be a baby in one of the cutscenes... These two could have a past love child but now Grandma is taking care of baby. The story is them on the run. Possibly from Texas to Florida or Vice Versa.

I don't see what them having a child would add to the story to be honest. Maybe if they were older it would make sense, but they looked pretty young.

Officer Friendly
14 minutes ago, motomami said:

No please, I dont want to watch a telenovela. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

gta v took a few more liberties with it. The protagonists can have some ill fitting styles in respect to their personalities. Like Trevor wearing a cheap thrift store 3 piece suit. Or Michael being covered in tattoos.

The cheap suit definitely fits Trevor's character though lol. As for Michael's tattoos, he used to be a criminal so he could have gotten them when he was younger.

1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

I really hope they continue to break barriers as they've done in the past games (Vercetti, an Italian being loyal to others and being a reputable business partner, CJ from the Hood trying to better himself to help his siblings and friends, etc).

Having a theme that deals with lower income southern whites (rednecks) and Latinx demographics could definitely be a good plotline (and great potential character development) for GTA 6 if properly written.