Jump to content

About Lucia and Jason...


TheR3PTILE

Recommended Posts

Just now, Cheatz/Trickz said:

This whole Bonnie and Clyde inspiration seems very…un-GTA. I don’t like what i’ve seen so far, they look like a couple of drug addicts. 

It feels a little more Saints Row than GTA. I hope they get it right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Patrizio said:

It feels a little more Saints Row than GTA. I hope they get it right.

I completely agree. But GTA has not been GTA for a lot of years. I'm thinking they both separately get tangled up with/indebted to the story's big bad and are forced together to come up with X amount of money or their father, brother or dog f*cking gets it. And then, you know (obviously) they end up falling in love. 

 

Love stories only end in one of two ways two. Either one betrays the other (player choice) or they run off into the South Floridian Sunshine (later confirmed as cannon in Online).

  • Like 2
user posted image
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Phil McCrevis said:

I completely agree. But GTA has not been GTA for a lot of years. I'm thinking they both separately get tangled up with/indebted to the story's big bad and are forced together to come up with X amount of money or their father, brother or dog f*cking gets it. And then, you know (obviously) they end up falling in love. 

 

Love stories only end in one of two ways two. Either one betrays the other (player choice) or they run off into the South Floridian Sunshine (later confirmed as cannon in Online).

The story can be predictable but most stories are the same. As long as theirs involves criminals and some form of rising to the top I'm on board.

 

No more rags to better rags or riches to... (Michael), rags to rags (Trevor), or ragsRICHES (Franklin).

 

Give us a feeling of progression and that old GTA feeling back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

laissezfaireHand

I’m quite disappointed with main characters. They look like lowlife criminals. I actually really hate idea of having more than one playable characters in a GTA game. I was expecting a serious, mature and really in deep sh*t a main protagonist. I missed that stressful moments and dialogues that we were having with Italian and Russian families.

 

These leaked footages of course don’t prove anything about story and their backgrounds but I feel that something is not right. Hopefully, I am the one who is wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Asisvénia said:

I’m quite disappointed with main characters. They look like lowlife criminals. I actually really hate idea of having more than one playable characters in a GTA game. I was expecting a serious, mature and really in deep sh*t a main protagonist. I missed that stressful moments and dialogues that we were having with Italian and Russian families.

 

These leaked footages of course don’t prove anything about story and their backgrounds but I feel that something is not right. Hopefully, I am the one who is wrong.

I prefer them starting out as low life criminals and actually earning their top spot at the end. Aka some actual character development, which I feel was missing from GTAV, where besides Franklin, the other didn't really went anywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SatyrRemastered

Does this sellout nobody sounds like girl in the videos to you ? Cus she actually sounds more like dubbed by a black girl with mature deep voice.

  • Bruh 1
  • WTF?! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SatyrRemastered
2 minutes ago, HimisterDJ said:

There has been thousand of people who tried this trick as well
This girl doesnt look and I would say not even sound like the girl in the leaks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ArthurFleck said:

There has been thousand of people who tried this trick as well
This girl doesnt look and I would say not even sound like the girl in the leaks.

ok rockstar developer u know better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SatyrRemastered

I am not arguing, it could be her but we dont have enough material to analyze it properly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ArthurFleck said:

Does this sellout nobody sounds like girl in the videos to you ? Cus she actually sounds more like dubbed by a black girl with mature deep voice.

Mate what in god's name are you on about? :kekw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ToriksLV said:

anything on Jason?

Not sure but rumors says its Jorege Consejo but im not quite sure

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can see Jason having a military background and Lucia as someone who grew up in a tough place like El Salvador or the Dominican Republic (similar to Luis Lopez), so they both know how to take care of each other.

Edited by A Good Man
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black-Dragon96
1 hour ago, Asisvénia said:

I’m quite disappointed with main characters. They look like lowlife criminals. I actually really hate idea of having more than one playable characters in a GTA game.

Call me crazy but I actually like them.

The Bayou Redneck and the City Girl starting out from the bottom and working their way up through the criminal underworld.

He a bit more agressive, she a more level headed and tactical.

 

They could start her out as a cop or military cadet. Her CO is smuggeling drugs, she finds out and gets the blame in a fake bust.

On the way to prison the bus gets intercepted by Jasons Redneck buds she saves him from getting a bullet in his head by a guard earning his trust and they both flee into the night.

Sun starts rising over the Bayou with Vice City in the Background, GTA VI logo blends in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just hope they get involved with drugs. If the story doesn't touch drug dealing I'm going to be disappointed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Call me crazy but I actually like them.

The Bayou Redneck and the City Girl starting out from the bottom and working their way up through the criminal underworld.

He a bit more agressive, she a more level headed and tactical.

 

They could start her out as a cop or military cadet. Her CO is smuggeling drugs, she finds out and gets the blame in a fake bust.

On the way to prison the bus gets intercepted by Jasons Redneck buds she saves him from getting a bullet in his head by a guard earning his trust and they both flee into the night.

Sun starts rising over the Bayou with Vice City in the Background, GTA VI logo blends in.

Something along the lines of this, is what I think is gonna happen. That she gets roped into the the crimal world because of their paths crossing. Not saying that she's innoncent from the start. I feel like that's the most likely scenario, a bit stereotypical tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What if they have a "co-dependency" dynamic between them? It would seem pretty realistic tbh. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black-Dragon96
8 minutes ago, Wurmy said:

Something along the lines of this, is what I think is gonna happen. That she gets roped into the the crimal world because of their paths crossing. Not saying that she's innoncent from the start. I feel like that's the most likely scenario, a bit stereotypical tho.

Well at this point what isnt stereotypical.

I mean we had the ex criminal who wanted life away from crime with both Nico and Michael. We had the street thug making it big with CJ and Franklin (the latter going from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds tho). We had the Mad Man (Trevor), the Biker (Jonny) and the half legit half criminal (Luis). Every single character was already a criminal when we met them.

What we never had was an until that point regular person going down the rabbit hole of crime.

It would open up a range of options.

Both of them could could stay in their intended roles. Good and bad rubbing againt each other.

Or they could do a really dark storyline that stands in contrast to the bright and colorfull world. As the story progresses the "good guy" gets worse and worse psychologicly and the "bad guy" starts to look like a saint in comparison.

They could let us decide their fate with something like RDR2s honor system, ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would be so cliché if Lucia joined Jason to have a more exciting life, just wanting to be with a bad guy...

 

Either they started together, or they started separately and met themselves somewhere or during a heist

 

Also Jason actually looks like an Alamo Sea redneck npc from GTA V, hope we'll can bring him to the gym haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Well at this point what isnt stereotypical.

I mean we had the ex criminal who wanted life away from crime with both Nico and Michael. We had the street thug making it big with CJ and Franklin (the latter going from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds tho). We had the Mad Man (Trevor), the Biker (Jonny) and the half legit half criminal (Luis). Every single character was already a criminal when we met them.

What we never had was an until that point regular person going down the rabbit hole of crime.

It would open up a range of options.

Both of them could could stay in their intended roles. Good and bad rubbing againt each other.

Or they could do a really dark storyline that stands in contrast to the bright and colorfull world. As the story progresses the "good guy" gets worse and worse psychologicly and the "bad guy" starts to look like a saint in comparison.

They could let us decide their fate with something like RDR2s honor system, ...

True, everything is stereotypical and every story has been told before. But some have been told more than others and some writers put their own spin on things. And that's where I hope it isn't too stereotypical, but has their own spin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Black-Dragon96 said:

Every single character was already a criminal when we met them.

What we never had was an until that point regular person going down the rabbit hole of crime.

 

Actually yes we had, with Vic Vance :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    2 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • hehnl
    • TheZireael
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.