Grand Theft Auto VI Vehicle Database

Benefactor69

Which source of GTA VI information has had the most interesting vehicles to you?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which source of GTA VI information has had the most interesting vehicles to you?

• September 2022 leak
    • December 2023 TikTok leak
    • Trailer 1
    • WHY ARE THERE STILL SO MANY GTA IV ERA CARS

TheHoover69
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Benefactor69 said:

This is a really good question that I've wondered as well.

With the sheer volume of vehicles in V and Online (many of which are probably from VI anyways) it's hard to say, there's a lot of cars they could use but I don't expect all of them to return either. I suspect there will be more vehicles than V had at launch but how many more I'm unsure of, or whether or not it will beat the current number of vehicles GTA Online has.

The first trailer alone has 135 vehicles in it which is more than GTA III, VC, LCS, VCS, or IV without its episodes had and that's just in the reveal trailer. There's an additional 53 vehicles from the leaks on top of that (although some of these may be placeholders) for a total of 188 vehicles so far. At this rate it's likely that the known vehicle count for VI will surpass San Andreas (212) and possibly V's launch figures (285) before it's even released.

If in the end it can beat GTA Online's current 794 vehicles I'll be impressed but a lot of those are redundant variants of each other or cars that might not return so I'm not expecting quite that many at first.

I'm thinking that there could be a possibility that GTA VI will launch with somewhere between 750-800 vehicles total, including land vehicles, watercraft, and aircraft. I wouldn't be surprised if VI even launches with just shy of 1000 total vehicles! 

Once those DLCs for VI's Online begin rolling out, it'll definitely surpass 1000 vehicles. 

Edited by TheHoover69
  • Like 4

Agent Edward
48 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

Realistically thinking, I'm betting GTA VI will launch with somewhere between 750-800 vehicles total, including land vehicles, watercraft, and aircraft. I wouldn't be surprised if VI even launches with just shy of 1000 total vehicles! 

Once those DLCs for VI's Online begin rolling out, it'll definitely surpass 1000 vehicles. 

Man, idk, a lot of GTAO's vehicles also wouldn't fit GTA6's Story Mode, I'd say that it will have 500-600 vehicles.

• Like 5

TheHoover69
35 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Man, idk, a lot of GTAO's vehicles also wouldn't fit GTA6's Story Mode, I'd say that it will have 500-600 vehicles.

Some yeah, like the weaponized stuff and futuristic stuff. Maybe I'll dial down my estimate to 600-700 for day one launch. I mean, there's no telling just how many new vehicles we'll see added to the roster when VI comes out that weren't backported into V's online. 

• Like 7

boomboom5950
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Benefactor69 said:

If in the end it can beat GTA Online's current 794 vehicles I'll be impressed but a lot of those are redundant variants of each other or cars that might not return so I'm not expecting quite that many at first.

794 vehicles in gta online is insane. to be fair, lets estimate that around 200 of them are unobtainable/vehicles for use in specific missions only (like yankton variants for example), so lets say it really has around 600 vehicles. 

I do for sure expect rockstar to add the majority of the vehicles already in the series to VI. but i also do hope they trim the fat a bit, stupid concepts like the deveste eight or the tyrant i hope are removed and we never see them again (however given that the furia and zorrusso are in the game this may not be the case). On top of that all the weaponized vehicles from rockstars weird futuristic millitary dlc era like the oppressor variants (im pretty sure rockstar has learned their lesson on adding these kinds of vehicles and wont add them again in VI).

i think we can expect around 400 vehicles in VI at launch. very impressive number considering they will probably also fine tune each vehicle with its own interior and new details. maybe also you can add an additional 50 for mission exclusive vehicles/variants aswell, bringing the total to 450.

Edited by boomboom5950
  • Like 8

LSPDofficer
21 hours ago, boomboom5950 said:

I do for sure expect rockstar to add the majority of the vehicles already in the series to VI. but i also do hope they trim the fat a bit, stupid concepts like the deveste eight or the tyrant i hope are removed and we never see them again

Preach.

Half of the vehicles in the game are totally ridiculous.

Benefactor69

I'm going to bring this weird truck up again since most of the other poorly visible vehicles have been discussed with some good new insights.

AvTLfIS.png

I'm not actually 100% sure it's a pickup truck but it appears to have a short roofline with an upright C-pillar just before it's cut out of the frame, like a truck would. Another interesting feature is that the roof is not the same colour as the body, and the front windshield's frame is still body colour at the top like the dark part of the roof is detachable. It looks like some kind of convertible truck like an old Bronco (maybe the Riata Classic mentioned in the leak?) but I'm not sure the proportions fit.

I considered it being a convertible car but the wheelbase looks too long relative to the roof, as the rear wheels are cut out of the frame but the roof seems to end in frame still.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Benefactor69 said:

I'm going to bring this weird truck up again since most of the other poorly visible vehicles have been discussed with some good new insights.

AvTLfIS.png

I'm not actually 100% sure it's a pickup truck but it appears to have a short roofline with an upright C-pillar just before it's cut out of the frame, like a truck would. Another interesting feature is that the roof is not the same colour as the body, and the front windshield's frame is still body colour at the top like the dark part of the roof is detachable. It looks like some kind of convertible truck like an old Bronco (maybe the Riata Classic mentioned in the leak?) but I'm not sure the proportions fit.

I considered it being a convertible car but the wheelbase looks too long relative to the roof, as the rear wheels are cut out of the frame but the roof seems to end in frame still.

It could be a late 1980's Dodge Dakota Convertible pickup. 

• Like 3

Benefactor69
12 minutes ago, JE77 said:

I didn't know those even existed, but they do look similar. The proportions and shape are quite close, but the roofline on the truck in the trailer looks slightly longer although that could just be the perspective of the image or that the design is slightly altered from the real vehicle.

dOzT653.jpeg

sw8cNy4.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Realistic Steak! 1

6 minutes ago, Benefactor69 said:

I didn't know those even existed, but they do look similar. The proportions and shape are quite close, but the roofline on the truck in the trailer looks slightly longer although that could just be the perspective of the image or that the design is slightly altered from the real vehicle.

dOzT653.jpeg

sw8cNy4.jpeg

There's even a Ford Ranger convertible version of it, it has a longer roof, then what the Dodge Dakota Convertible has.

• Like 2

Tennyzulander
On 5/21/2024 at 9:58 PM, TheHoover69 said:

I'm thinking that there could be a possibility that GTA VI will launch with somewhere between 750-800 vehicles total, including land vehicles, watercraft, and aircraft. I wouldn't be surprised if VI even launches with just shy of 1000 total vehicles! 

Alot of vehicles in GTA online are not seen on American roads. I don't see them making cars like the panthere, machelli, vetir, and ect as npc cars. I see can them putting them on the website for story mode and add them in GTA 6 online.

• Like 5

Benefactor69
12 minutes ago, JE77 said:

There's even a Ford Ranger convertible version of it, it has a longer roof, then what the Dodge Dakota Convertible has.

These ones?

LPKcBlG.jpeg

The convertible part of the roof is longer like the trailer vehicle but the rear pillars look like less of a match. I think the Dakota looks closer other than the roof length, maybe Rockstar based their version of a Dakota convertible on an extended cab rather than a regular cab to differentiate it from the real one if that's what this is.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yes, the Dodge is closer to the trailer truck.  I notice same as you that the truck in trailer looks to have a longer roof than the Dodge, The Ford Ranger is the other one that I was thinking of.  They might be a Chevy S-10 version, but I'm not sure if there is. 

Edited by JE77

Auditore
On 5/23/2024 at 6:58 AM, LSPDofficer said:

Preach.

Half of the vehicles in the game are totally ridiculous.

I could see some getting remodeled.Wouldn't sirprise me if some cars were a rush job for Online.And in GTA it happens all the time for cars to get updated a bit or with a complete new model.

Buffalo in GTA 4/ Franklin's Buffalo in 5

• Like 2

Agent Edward
51 minutes ago, Auditore said:

I could see some getting remodeled.Wouldn't sirprise me if some cars were a rush job for Online.And in GTA it happens all the time for cars to get updated a bit or with a complete new model.

Buffalo in GTA 4/ Franklin's Buffalo in 5

Franklin's Buffalo S was so much better modeled compared to the original Buffalo back then that they didn't even look like they were in the same game.

• Like 3

Auditore
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Franklin's Buffalo S was so much better modeled compared to the original Buffalo back then that they didn't even look like they were in the same game.

Weirdest thing in the vanilla 360/PS3 version how no one else in Los Santos had the same car as the 3 characters,a way to make the cars unique?Sure but so weird 🤣. Michael's Obey shows up in a Kifflon mission,Trevor's truck doesn't show up anywhere else as far as i remember.

I like the OG Buffalo, though i liked them better in GTA 4 for some reason.The FIB cruiser looked nice

Edited by Auditore

Agent Edward
2 minutes ago, Auditore said:

Weirdest thing in the vanilla 360/PS3 version how no one else in Los Santos had the same car as the 3 characters,a way to make the cars unique?Sure but so weird 🤣. Michael's Obey shows up in a Kifflon mission,Trevor's truck doesn't show up anywhere else as far as i remember

Yeah, Michael's Tailgater is the only car which can be owned by others in some specific parts of the game.

• Like 2

There is a red broken down Tailgater in one of the Franklin's tow truck side missions. 

• Like 5

Tennyzulander
11 hours ago, Auditore said:

Weirdest thing in the vanilla 360/PS3 version how no one else in Los Santos had the same car as the 3 characters,a way to make the cars unique?Sure but so weird 🤣. Michael's Obey shows up in a Kifflon mission,Trevor's truck doesn't show up anywhere else as far as i remember.

I like the OG Buffalo, though i liked them better in GTA 4 for some reason.The FIB cruiser looked nice

OG buffalo was horrible in design I'm sorry man....The front end could have looked better

• Like 1

BeauCaliente01
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Tennyzulander said:

OG buffalo was horrible in design I'm sorry man....The front end could have looked better

I think it was designed more like it's real life counterpart in the front in the Beta IV.

Edited by BeauCaliente01
  • Like 3

Agent Edward
16 hours ago, JE77 said:

Damn, you're spot on! I didn't even know these existed.

On a side note, anyone else thinks that the Elegy Retro should be closer to the R32 and drop the R33 and R34 resemblance? It looks too all over the place for my taste.

• Like 5

Tennyzulander
1 hour ago, BeauCaliente01 said:

I think it was designed more like it's real life counterpart in the front in the Beta IV.

Yes for sure. Still needs a redesign but...

• Like 2

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, Tennyzulander said:

The original Buffalo needs a redisgn even more than the Carbonizzare.

• Like 3

BeauCaliente01
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tennyzulander said:

Facts man, facts

2 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

The Carbonizzare is definitely worth not changing, great looking car.

Edited by BeauCaliente01
  • Like 2

Tennyzulander

Like I said before they need to redesign many trucks like the Benson, Utility truck, phantom custom, packer, and even the police riot.

• Like 4

Tennyzulander

The Packer should be redesigned as a Freightliner Coronado or a Csscadia imo

Freightliner Coronado 

f17cc41b-b509-46fb-b8ac-4cff743dfe7f.jpg

Freightliner Csscadia 

Sleeper-Semi-Trucks-Freightliner-Cascadi

I'm of looking at how poor R* is at designing proportions and overall cab designs. Truck designs matter too.

• Like 2

boomboom5950
20 hours ago, Auditore said:

6 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

imo the og buffalo is a great design, the only issue is they force a weird body kit on it that can not be removed, the fib versions dont have this body kit, which is why you and many others including me think the fib version is alot nicer

what we got:

Bravado Buffalo | GTA 5 Rides

what we should have got:

Stock Bravado Buffalo [Add-On | Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com

Tennyzulander
1 hour ago, boomboom5950 said:

imo the og buffalo is a great design, the only issue is they force a weird body kit on it that can not be removed, the fib versions dont have this body kit, which is why you and many others including me think the fib version is alot nicer

what we got:

what we should have got:

The front is horrendous 

maxresdefault.jpg

They have used the real headlights but kept the in game grille with slight different in front bumper. 

• Like 3

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, boomboom5950 said:

what we got:

what we should have got:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVhlwJ-cDkNIsUlID0KkX

BMXMario
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, boomboom5950 said:

imo the og buffalo is a great design

I don't get the Buffalo hate either.

I fear that people are now unfortunately becoming overly fixated on the recent near 1:1 additions in the latest Online DLCs, leading them to complain about vehicles that need only moderate adjustments, such as the Buffalo.

I actually find the base Buffalo's overall headlight unit shape to be more aggressive than the real-life Charger. My main issue is the odd oval slanted headlamps within that unit, but this seems to be addressed according to the one shot we've seen of the Buffalo in the trailer, which includes headlamps that are closer to the Buffalo S variant:

spacer.png

While the current taillights might appear a little outdated, based on several shots of updated rear ends seen across most returning cars in the trailer, I would expect Rockstar to have already taken care of this.

One other thing I've noticed is how well Rockstar designed the side profile of the Buffalo back in 2008, which aligns almost perfectly with the Charger, save for the additional rear door quarter glass.

(An interesting tidbit: the Buffalo's successor, the Buffalo STX, actually omits the rear door quarter glass present in its real-life Charger generation counterpart.)

10 hours ago, BeauCaliente01 said:

The Carbonizzare is definitely worth not changing, great looking car.

Initially, like many others, I was confused by the Carbonizzare's appearance in the first trailer. However, upon reflection, I've come to realize that the Carbonizzare's design has aged surprisingly well when you refrain from comparing it too closely to its real-life counterparts.

I can now understand why Rockstar chose to bring it back, though I do still hope that the front end receives a slight remodel to better resemble the Ferrari SP America as mentioned previously on this thread.

Edited by BMXMario

Auditore
9 hours ago, Tennyzulander said:

The front is horrendous 

maxresdefault.jpg

They have used the real headlights but kept the in game grille with slight different in front bumper. 

i really don't think it's that ugly,and a good example of how Rockstar car designs changed over the years,if the Buffalo was.designed for the first time today it would have the same grill as the Charger maybe even the exact same headlights.

• Like 3