2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

So this is what the dream feels like. This is the victory we longed for.

A couple of sh*t quality clips of half baked gameplay from a 2 year old build stolen off a slack server. I can't think of a lamer way to spoil a game I've waited 9 years for.

Just now, DoctorMike said:

How old is this build?

slack videos dated mar 2021 - sep 2022. op hasn't mentioned the gta 6 testing build again. but safe to assume recently

Wowie. I'm still very much on the fence, but it looks pretty convincing. I wouldn't be too surprised if this was just a bunch of good fakery, but that's a surprising amount of fine detail that seems to have been touched on in the leaked screencaps and footage. Never been happier to have stayed awake anyhow

• KEKW 1

CraftyAdventurer

Do you think this leak will further delay the announcement? I mean people all over the internet are talking and speculating about it, Rockstar doesn't really need to boost the hype

It's so nice to finally get to see SOMETHING! thank you. this has sparked by hype again.

• Like 2

Rockstar/Take Two waking up the security team

giphy.gif?cid=790b76114f84d0bd13028e9747

So, looking at the graphics, seems like a cross-gen title. Or do you guys think it‘ s next gen only?

i am choosing not to believe this as either rockstar games has changed to a completely different entity or it's fake, there has never been this much live leaks of a game game there was none of gta 5 literally none, are you telling me they stopped caring all of a sudden?

then again i did see just cause 3 videos as someone i used to know told me he got into their server and stole the videos basically, they were of the actual game shortly after the first teaser, but i don't believe rockstar games are this sloppy

Edward RDRIII

No way this is fake, THIS IS GTA 6, even though it's a early build it looks dope af.

they're running a rtx 2080 super and getting about 31-33 fps average at 4k (not sure)

interesting

SarcasticSirius

This is the realest leak I have ever seen, I was here, mark it in the history books. That LifeInvader dialogue was proof, yes you can get voice actors, but you can't script classic Rockstar dialogue like that man...

Just now, modyapex said:

they're running a rtx 2080 super and getting about 31-33 fps average at 4k (not sure)

interesting

don't forget logging & other debug-only code aren't meant to be optimized

• Like 1

elohimrebirth
3 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

1) Where

2) How

Ive been reading all your comments and made an account just to tell you how f*cking brain dead you are, you seem to know absolutely nothing about game or engine design, this very obviously an extremely early build of an updated GTA engine, you can see the similarities between events in these videos and events in both GTAV and RDR2, the diner robbing has mixed in animations and events from both games, the rob event literally plays out exactly the same way it does in RDR2, the shooting, ragdolls, movement and models are are obviously GTA, Yes of course there would be a bunch of reused and unfinished assests, have you literally ever played a video game ever?

This is the best leak yet and there is a 99% chance its real, you are continuing to doubt and argue against it for the dumbest reasons.

Edward RDRIII

THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN THE ENTIRE F*CKING YEAR AND THE GAME HASN'T EVEN BEEN PROPERLY ANNOUNCED YET!!!

1 minute ago, modyapex said:

interesting

Anything regarding performance shouldn't be considered at this stage, most optimizations are done during the end of development.

Man this months been so f*cking surreal...first the Queen dies and the UK gets a king and now GTA VI has leaked the day after GTA 5's birthday. Feels like i've woken up in a different universe 

Just now, Mv6 said:

Holy hell, are some of these vids running on a ps4? Damn

yes

Be-Deliver

12 minutes in looking at the supposive development footage, this is way too high effort for me to 100% believe it's fake.

Be interesting to see if T2 starts issuing some takedown notices on these videos getting uploaded on youtube

I'm not a Rockstar Dev myself, but I'm just saying this, don't start hunting down employees of Rockstar over this. Whoever got this found it by accessing a private source illegally, and whoever was working on this that initially recorded the videos most likely did so without knowing they'd leak in the first place. The dev(s) are innocent and don't deserve to have their careers blacklisted because people are actively digging up who they are from the clips alone. Whoever's LinkedIn that's being posted might not even be who actually recorded these clips for Dev purposes anyway, it's very dangerous to start pointing fingers.

Edited by Wheatley