GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

cock and ball torture

so if anyone here is knowledgeable on this stuff, if we assume the leaks are from 2021, how far from ready would the game be by now? 2? 3 years? i know theres beta testing, polishing of the game etc etc.

this is not incredible. the game will litterely get delaye dby 4 f*cking years now to fix the soruce code stolen

2 minutes ago, EvilFuture said:

This raised my account from the dead. Haven't felt like this since the GTA 5 hype. I'm so excited for more when OP wakes up. Holy sh*t

There's... there's more?

Welp, this was bound to happen. The community had waited way too long, and this messiah gave them what they wanted. It's sad that the source code got leaked, more pain for devs. I'm happy that the gameplay doesn't really spoil anything except for a few dialogs.

Just now, DuhBritishTea said:

R* PR going to say it's fake and then they release a trailer in 3 weeks that looks exactly the game :prismkek:

They have to at least announce the game after this leak since everything is out there. Its happened with almost every game thats been leaked lol

Just now, Dkmariolink said:

I'm not defending Rockstar in particular, notice how I said "devs"? Maybe learn some reading comprehension before coming back at me with that weak noise. Imagine living in 2022 not knowing the very basics of software design and iteration... Ignorance is bliss.

Yes, I struck a nerve. Is R* not a Dev? We are specifically talking about potentially GTAVI footage, and who is the Dev of that game? Oh, yes.

Why are you throwing a tantrum? Like I said, they can't hear you.

2 minutes ago, Almamu said:

People will do that regardless of having code or not, It's not that hard if you know what to do and what to look for ;)

Yes but GTA V PC modding still took months after release to be developed and implemented. This would probably cut that time in half. 

5 hours ago, teapotuberhacker said:

Its possible i could leak more data soon, GTA 5 and 6 source code and assets, GTA 6 testing build.

Take Two goons already knocking on your door, stuff like this you drop everything at once

Just now, Starbeth said:

this is not incredible. the game will litterely get delaye dby 4 f*cking years now to fix the soruce code stolen

and i hope it gets leaked again

3 minutes ago, Epixx said:

Dude has forever cemented himself a legend in the community, at what cost though.

His freedom. His life. 

1 minute ago, DuhBritishTea said:

R* PR going to say it's fake and then they release a trailer in 3 weeks that looks exactly the same :prismkek:

Don't forget copyright takedowns on all the footage in between. 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Just now, bahraini_carguy said:

What are the odds that this is just a well made fake? Why is this the exception? What if the download file has some type of a malware for example?

Just curious, sorry for being a dumbass.

0% fake. It's the same engine they showed for a RDR2 debug. No malware. 

1 minute ago, bahraini_carguy said:

What are the odds that this is just a well made fake? Why is this the exception? What if the download file has some type of a malware for example?

Just curious, sorry for being a dumbass.

ZIP files cannot be malware in of itself (which is what was shared). And playing a video, as long as your players are up to date, should not pose any risk. The videos look like other leaks (in terms of debugging UI) from RDR2, so it looks like it might be legit, plus all the information on screen is not something a modder would be able to write unless they had access to the game's source code.

I really wouldn't want to be at the Rockstar Games studio in the morning, you just know people are going to get yelled at beyond belief 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, malone275 said:

The male character looks like Nico Bellic’s son 🤨spacer.png 

R* AND HOLLICK FINALLY IN GOOD TERMS!!!1 /s

• KEKW 3