GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

6 minutes ago, Starbeth said:

cant they just change the password for the source code? why delay the game?

People will develop hacks before the game even releases that's why LMAO 

Just now, RyuNova said:

First, push your sh*t back in. Secondly, looks like I struck a nerve. Thirdly, you know R* can't hear you right? Defending them won't get you an early copy.

I'm not defending Rockstar in particular, notice how I said "devs"? Maybe learn some reading comprehension before coming back at me with that weak noise. Imagine living in 2022 not knowing the very basics of software design and iteration... Ignorance is bliss.

This raised my account from the dead. Haven't felt like this since the GTA 5 hype. I'm so excited for more when OP wakes up. Holy sh*t

Just now, droxcy said:

People will develop hacks before the game even releases that's why LMAO 

People will do that regardless of having code or not, It's not that hard if you know what to do and what to look for ;)

Just now, Epixx said:

Dude has forever cemented himself a legend in the community, at what cost though.

maybe but not sure it's worth it for some internet points. for their sake i hope they covered their tracks well.

In one of the videos the player's inventory flashed, and there were lockpicks in there. Lockpicking confirmed for GTAVI

4 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

I'm talking about the gameplay though, the HUD.

Hmm, now that you mention it, it does indeed look quite similar to watch dogs 2, someone maybe about an hour ago linked a photo showcasing that there are named security cameras in the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marcial_v said:

5AM in New York right now, it's gonna be an interesting morning at Rockstar Headquarters. 

Code red sh*ts on the wall, or perhaps just as planned if you want to think about it like that.

R* PR going to say it's fake and then they release a trailer in 3 weeks that looks exactly the same :prismkek:

Edited by DuhBritishTea
  • Like 2

I am not going to read all pages since it's a butt load already, but there first few were interesting to read, lol

really curious what Rockstar has to say on this

• Like 1

bahraini_carguy

What are the odds that this is just a well made fake? Why is this the exception? What if the download file has some type of a malware for example?

Just curious, sorry for being a dumbass.

Edited by bahraini_carguy