GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

1 minute ago, gregleg0 said:

It's almost like the game is in early development 🧐

Companies like this (aka Rockstar), start the next hit game immediately after the last one. 

Don't let them fool you when they say we started the development of this game this year.

They have the design plans ready, the development roadmap ready everything ready. 

4 minutes ago, deanj said:

Movement seems weird, text seems like it is a game build in LUA. Everything is weird about this "leaked" game. I do not believe a close to billion dollar company will send out this game out. 

It's an old beta my man. Most of these videos are labeled 2021.

1 minute ago, Edward RDRIII said:

Some parts of it reminds me of Watch Dogs 2, just me?

No, alot of people said it looks like a copy of watch dogs 2 graphics, atleast in some of the discord servers I'm in lol

2 minutes ago, chilleverest said:

My guy went to bed he said, he will be back with some more. Have patience guys. 

Hah, I bet that dude is up watching this thread with no intentions of sleeping

3 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

I know its likely old code, but I am not impressed. I can see a lot of reused animations from GTAV and the graphics look like Watch Dogs 1 on the 360.

Holy sh*t, it's people like you why devs fear leaks so much. How can someone be so friggen ignorant about game dev in this day and age? Jesus christ. Did you forget RDR2 existed? It's made by those same people, you know... 

1 minute ago, Azaan60 said:

See R*? This is what happens when you don't release a car for 2 weeks in a row. 

DAYUM BRO LMAO

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, marcial_v said:

This gotta be the cringest comment in here, it actually hurts to read. I can smell your fedora from here. 

"3. this is to my understanding the biggest leak in history of probably anything." look up wikileaks or fbi leaks bro there's bigger things 

Pretty sure he is talking about games...

• Best Bru 1

2 minutes ago, THEBIGZED said:

You do realize that would be terrible for the game devs and potentially cause a very long delay for this game? Leaking source code is not cool.

It would not, leaking the source code would not have much to do with the game's release or development. There's been situations in the past where the code was leaked and it meant nothing, so I don't think It'd be different for this one

2 minutes ago, marcial_v said:

This gotta be the cringest comment in here, it actually hurts to read. I can smell your fedora from here. 

"3. this is to my understanding the biggest leak in history of probably anything." look up wikileaks or fbi leaks bro there's bigger things 

Or even Nintendo's, for example, that one was really big

Just now, PairsOfAces said:

No, alot of people said it looks like a copy of watch dogs 2 graphics, atleast in some of the discord servers I'm in lol

I'm talking about the gameplay though, the HUD.

Just now, Seminar0704 said:

cool leak

also that fox guy is an idiot, gz on having ur genuine stupidity cemented in history forever lol.

Nah, nothing wrong with being sceptical

3 minutes ago, chilleverest said:

My guy went to bed he said, he will be back with some more. Have patience guys. 

That guy is gonna come back assassinated

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Just now, Super Gran Turismo said:

It's an old beta my man. Most of these videos are labeled 2021.

Beta is a huge jump to the development roadmap. If it was a beta it would not have characters looking like you play Nintendo as one other user said.

6 minutes ago, deanj said:

Movement seems weird, text seems like it is a game build in LUA. Everything is weird about this "leaked" game. I do not believe a close to billion dollar company will send out this game out. 

That's because it's pre-pre-pre alpha footage my friend...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lmao, im not even into game dev but when it comes about graphics thats the last thing you take care of.

• Like 2

Just to say that i believe that this leak is true.

And to register that i was here at the time it was leaked.

At least this time clickbait channels will actually have something that's not clickbait to milk for a few months (even though they will most certainly find a way to clickbait it)

1 minute ago, Dkmariolink said:

Holy sh*t, it's people like you why devs fear leaks so much. How can someone be so friggen ignorant about game dev in this day and age? Jesus christ. Did you forget RDR2 existed? It's made by those same people, you know... 

First, push your sh*t back in. Secondly, looks like I struck a nerve. Thirdly, you know R* can't hear you right? Defending them won't get you an early copy.

1 minute ago, deanj said:

Beta is a huge jump to the development roadmap. If it was a beta it would not have characters looking like you play Nintendo as one other user said.

It might very well be beta, it looks like most of the lighting is disabled or simplified. Most of the time you don't run the whole game when debugging it (as light needs to be baked, or is too complex to run while you debug)

Logged in solely to be here for the historical significance of this day. For anyone still having doubts, this is so clearly not just some GTA V mod or some solo-dev's Unreal Engine 5 passion project, this is 100% R.A.G.E. There are insanely complex systems at work here, albeit it's still so early in development, you can see how much they carried over from RDR2, just like they did with RDR1 into V. This is a billion dollar game. It's GTA 6. Believe it, you know it in your heart to be true.

• Like 1

Just now, nightmare-slain said:

leaker might never wake up. i wouldn't wanna be them right now. Take Two is going to ruin their life.

Dude has forever cemented himself a legend in the community, at what cost though.