GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

27 minutes ago, ElGrandoSmokio69 said:

"Modern music baaaad ueeeee ueeeee 😠😠😠😠" stfu with all due respect man, it's GTA you'll get your classics too no need to sh*t on music you don't like

Imagine being defensive about Megan Thee Stallion.

29 minutes ago, Razed- said:

Just want to chime in on something I noticed here. One of the videos has a freeway sign that says 'Ekanfinaka' and then there's that video of the gas station near a bunch of hills. First of all, those hills aren't in Northern Florida or Miami, they actually start around Georgia. Second of all, 'Ekanfinaka' is a variant name for 'Lake Okefenokee' which is a swamp out in Georgia. I'm wondering if we'll see a full Georgia map to go along with the Miami map.

Do you have a link to that specific video?

genshin-genshinimpact.gif

4 minutes ago, deanj said:

Movement seems weird, text seems like it is a game build in LUA. Everything is weird about this "leaked" game. I do not believe a close to billion dollar company will send out this game out. 

It's almost like the game is in early development 🧐

Wow it’s been a long time since I logged in to these forums. It’s good to be back and I can’t wait for the Mapping Vice City thread! 

• Like 2

I know its likely old code, but I am not impressed. I can see a lot of reused animations from GTAV and the graphics look like Watch Dogs 1 on the 360.

• Bruh 1

9 minutes ago, McIn Tyler said:

Damn i was ten when you made ur account welcome back lmao

Haha dam bro, least your an adult now 🤣 far out I feel old haha

Just now, nightmare-slain said:

i will be shocked if this is fake. looks far too real.

Almost certainly real at this point, and if it's not I'll let the record show I was a f*cking idiot 

I just hope that The Journey and Self-Actualization FM make a comeback.

Edited by greggrulzok
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nightmare-slain said:

i will be shocked if this is fake. looks far too real.

Having gone through all the videos in the dump, it's 100% real, there's no doubt whatsoever

universetwisters

Guys my dad works for rockstar and some dudes in masks broke into our house and grabbed him by the back of his neck and gave him a swirlie!!!! No fun!!!

sTgL5iS.png

Just now, gregleg0 said:

It's almost like the game is in early development 🧐

Windows versions (mostly on the top right) in the multiple videos date from late 2018 to current.

Does anyone have that photo leak of a person (probably the protagonist) with a gun that got leaked a few months ago I think, but couldn't be debunked/verified? The guy looks like the guy in these leaked videos. Does anyone have that photo? I think we can say that it was probably the first real photo leak (if these videos are real).

Edited by hekynu

1 minute ago, madhav2609 said:

i would love to see 100k+ lines of code

You do realize that would be terrible for the game devs and potentially cause a very long delay for this game? Leaking source code is not cool.

3 minutes ago, enter euforia said:

Articulation is my gift of life and since i have common sense (rare these days) heres the rundown.

*context, im NOT a GTA fiend in fact ive had GTA5 for like 5 years and only tried to play it once. * (im too busy dream chasing to play it)

**i made an account just to say this.. **

1. Dont be stupid, this sh*t is clearly 1000% real..

2. Mixed emotions. Yes its great to get SOMETHING but this is literally the worst way it could ever happen. (although it is extremely glorious).

3. this is to my understanding the biggest leak in history of probably anything.

4. Anyone with a brain the size of a mustard seed should know that r* is NOT happy.

4.5. i would HATE to work there rn. there WILL be meetings on meetings on meetings. Employees will be investigated and im sure its ugly for them. No doubts senior employees were awaken from their sleep and is having an early work week RN... (i believe the earlier comment that said they dad work for r* and he's crying 😂😂😂)

5. I actually feel somewhat bad for r* cause the game actually looks Outstanding! and they literally got their baby taken from them.

5.5 but then again i would chalk this up to universal karma. 9-10 YEARS IS A LOOOONG A*S TIME!! they kinda did it to themselves. tbh.

6. Lastly, its honestly not THAT THAT hard to get access to info. i used to work at site and wfh for 2 different BIG BIG tech company (who shall remain nameless) and theres so much information that you get access to. employees get laxed, you're cool with sups, you're f**kin one or two of them. they get laxed and you see all kinds of information... confidential wiki pages, ect, ect. ive seen log ins work for weeks after someone gets fired... I've had sup privileges work for weeks after ive stepped down... cmon lads its the same sh*t at 95% of these companies.

It only gets tight when incidents happen. Before then its open season 90% of the time.

7. History was indeed made today and the op has balls that my mind cant even comprehend.

8. its all fun and games (pun intended) to us but this is likely far uglier than most of us can imagine.

This is probably my only comment here ever!

if you dig it, follow the kidd on youtube. 

https://youtube.com/c/EnterEuforia

dueces

This gotta be the cringest comment in here, it actually hurts to read. I can smell your fedora from here. 

"3. this is to my understanding the biggest leak in history of probably anything." look up wikileaks or fbi leaks bro there's bigger things 

Flamingtable29

Very clearly real. What strikes me is how realistic the female lead character looks in the screenshot where she's standing near the beach. 

Just now, Ryder15 said:

Haha dam bro, least your an adult now 🤣 far out I feel old haha

Yea haha I'm almost 28 now, lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, deanj said:

Movement seems weird, text seems like it is a game build in LUA. Everything is weird about this "leaked" game. I do not believe a close to billion dollar company will send out this game out. 

Well good thing it's an EARLY BUILD