GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

2 minutes ago, Yannerrins said:

Guys, remember that joker guy with fake Vice City map and Quincyworld "leak"?

He said that he will strike again...

...what if it's him made some big-ass work on UE5 and "leaking" it there just to fool us again?

The bonnie and clyde duo protagonists were only leaked like, a month ago

No one is putting this entire leak together in a month lmao

1 minute ago, SeberHusky said:

You have a better chance of not getting caught and maximizing the uptime when all the devs and admins are asleep. Common sneaky tactic. Soon as GTAforums mods wake up they will likely ban this dude and lock the thread.

I can already see that dumb mod with a raccon head deleting everything, esp after how he locked a thread about how this next game will be very politically correct.

The same sh*tty static airport planes are back it seems. Hopefully just a placeholder and they replace it with something else. Looks really odd in such a detailed world to have those 2004 looking models lol

It's funny to think people at Rockstar will also be downloading the dump just to see how much got leaked. They are not gonna have a good day.

1 minute ago, GuitarHeroGod said:

massive leak and an even bigger w for the community

And the biggest L for T2 and R* in history. f*ckers had it coming after screwing with the modding community. Anyone simping for them, defending them and feeling sorry for them clearly has a short memory.

K2yjoYK.png

1 minute ago, glasvegas said:

Footage looks great for what it is but I can't be the only one getting huge watch dogs 2 vibes from it 

You're not the only one, I tought it was WD2 for as sec when I saw that first few mins of robbery video

IWasHereForGTA6LEAK
2 minutes ago, vegapunkwrx said:

I was definitely here.

We part of history. tell your kids when gta 7 comes out in 2045

MiccosukeeNative
5 minutes ago, dakoutah said:

there is no way your corny self just said 'Wokestar' LMAOOO

Hey bro ain't necessarily wrong though, don't get worked up bout it lol

Can't believe this is happening. I logged back in for the first time in, I dont know how long. This all seems very legit lol

6 minutes ago, zack96 said:

someone please tell me can a person get into trouble for downloading the zip file cause i want to see the vid myself

You wont get in trouble for downloading them, only the OPs getting in trouble for leaking them in the first place lol.

11 minutes ago, Totallycasual said:

You know what I'm really glad about?  There's really no information in terms of spoilers in this leak, sure we have a couple of names and a location but that's not going to ruin the story for us.  I'm just glad we have something to pick through and talk about now 😍

1000 random events are spoiled in a list in one of the videos, lol

iamajerkmanlol

It's lame that op went to sleep, if only people at the beginning prayed for gta v src, it would've been even more crazier..

1 minute ago, mdhtt said:

That usually happens because the dev builds don't have advanced lighting enabled so the game doesn't use as much resources and it's easier to debug it.

If this is real - i will put Ron DeSantis on my profile pic for one week :kekw:

Edited by Yannerrins

2 minutes ago, IzzyBlues said:

I just want to remind everyone of;

GTA V E&E

The "Definitive Edition" Trilogy

The abandonment of RDO

Lack of simple communication

Mod DMCA/Takedowns

Take 2 goons/bullies getting sent to houses

They had this coming, as far as I'm concerned. I feel sorry for the devs, however.

If posts can be pinned within topics, this should be the one. Will always feel for the devs but corporate? They can get a Johnny Klebitz-stomping