GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

4 minutes ago, zack96 said:

someone please tell me can a person get into trouble for downloading the zip file cause i want to see the vid myself

no

2 minutes ago, D T said:

All the fresh accounts coming on here to soy out over 720p screen recordings of animation debugging for a game that was 3 weeks away from announcement.

source on the 3 weeks thing?

MiccosukeeNative
5 minutes ago, Almamu said:

🤣 Don't make me laugh like that, I guess people like to do personal attacks to feel like something, huh?

I'm calling out on someone that is stupid enough to not know when to shut the f*ck up. He didn't bother to check the leak (which he could have easily done, if it was not real, just remove the files and you're done), at all, yet he started smearing sh*t all over the thread, while people were actually checking what the leak was and if it was real and comenting it to try and find what was actually hapening. If he was a little bit smart he would have waited until people that know a thing or two said something about the leaks, yet he doubled down on his stupidity when most of those users said it was real.

Leaks happen more often than you think, and it's easy to confirm if they're real or not, that is, if you have a brain...

If he has nothing of value to contribute he's better just reading and not comenting, just like the hundreds of users that decided to comment "I was here" instead of being helpful, checking the leak and extracting and compiling all the useful information in it.

If this site allowed me to give more than 5 posts a day a reaction I would, but I can't so I have to make an additional post here just to say: based lol you get it

Guys, remember that joker guy with fake Vice City map and Quincyworld "leak"?

He said that he will strike again...

...what if it's him made some big-ass work on UE5 and "leaking" it there just to fool us again?

• KEKW 1
  • Conspiracy! 2

Hope we get a gigaleak of this like we did with Cyberpunk and Watch Dogs: Legion. Mostly for the GTA V stuff he mentioned though. Imagine if he finally uploads all of those early builds the GTA V beta thread has been going on about for over 400 pages

1 minute ago, Azaan60 said:

Some guy was spamming Goatse. 

What is this? 2002?

• KEKW 1

2 minutes ago, dakoutah said:

there is no way your corny self just said 'Wokestar' LMAOOO

I did. It is a common term that has been coined by people ever since they started screwing over the modding community. Not my term.

Edited by SeberHusky

4 minutes ago, D T said:

All the fresh accounts coming on here to soy out over 720p screen recordings of animation debugging for a game that was 3 weeks away from announcement.

I see some people suggesting this is manufactured hype from Rockstar and while it's possible and they could use this situation to their advantage, that would mean Rockstar would have to interact with the community, aka being pro-consumer, which they haven't been for a while. 

1 minute ago, greggrulzok said:

hope someone is archiving the entire thread on archive.org or similar right now just in case.

T2 could nuke that too, but the videos at least are impossible to take down now

1 minute ago, Yannerrins said:

Guys, remember that joker guy with fake Vice City map and Quincyworld "leak"?

He said that he will strike again...

...what if it's him made some big-ass work on UE5 and "leaking" it there just to fool us again?

It has RDR2 lighting and clouds, the dev ui is all RAGE, it's not UE5.

massive leak and an even bigger w for the community

Edited by GuitarHeroGod
  • Like 3

Is it just me, or isn't it wierd how in some videos they are using a GTX 1080 with almost full vRAM used and in others they are using a RTX 3080? 

I just want to remind everyone of;

GTA V E&E

The "Definitive Edition" Trilogy

The abandonment of RDO

Lack of simple communication

Mod DMCA/Takedowns

Take 2 goons/bullies getting sent to houses

They had this coming, as far as I'm concerned. I feel sorry for the devs, however.

• Like 30

giphy-downsized-large.gif