GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

Tommy "Nightmare" Smith

OMG this is happening! 

In the clip GTA VI Leak (Part 2) you can see the boy wearing Arthur's hat at around 1:55 timemark

Just now, Zello said:

Damn how did this thread reach 39 pages so quickly?

how is it not 139 pages already

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Totallycasual said:

I bet you're one of those people that believes pulling out will always work, you're seriously berating people for being wary about downloading random files from a stranger? Wake the f*ck up lol 

You can't blame people for being skeptical early on, some f*cking random nobody shows up and tells us to click his link and download the files, as i said earlier, 99% of the time it would have been bullsh*t, the 1 happening today doesn't mean that the skeptical people would have been right the other 99 times.  As soon as it turned out to be true, people changed tack, relax. 

🤣 Don't make me laugh like that, I guess people like to do personal attacks to feel like something, huh?

I'm calling out on someone that is stupid enough to not know when to shut the f*ck up. He didn't bother to check the leak (which he could have easily done, if it was not real, just remove the files and you're done), at all, yet he started smearing sh*t all over the thread, while people were actually checking what the leak was and if it was real and comenting it to try and find what was actually hapening. If he was a little bit smart he would have waited until people that know a thing or two said something about the leaks, yet he doubled down on his stupidity when most of those users said it was real.

Leaks happen more often than you think, and it's easy to confirm if they're real or not, that is, if you have a brain...

If he has nothing of value to contribute he's better just reading and not comenting, just like the hundreds of users that decided to comment "I was here" instead of being helpful, checking the leak and extracting and compiling all the useful information in it.

Edited by Almamu
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Just now, Emmi said:

This is exactly how I feel after having watched these gameplay clips. Feels underwhelming, REALLY underwhelming. Motion matching seems nowhere to be implemented. BUMMER!

the footage looks like it's 2 years old, stop posting this cringe sh*t

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Razed- said:

Just want to chime in on something I noticed here. One of the videos has a freeway sign that says 'Ekanfinaka' and then there's that video of the gas station near a bunch of hills. First of all, those hills aren't in Northern Florida or Miami, they actually start around Georgia. Second of all, 'Ekanfinaka' is a variant name for 'Lake Okefenokee' which is a swamp out in Georgia. I'm wondering if we'll see a full Georgia map to go along with the Miami map.

Please, stop! I can only be so excited!

14 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Dw I already got my therapist on speedial 

gtav-gta5.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just now, Zello said:

A whole ass gta game getting leaked has that effect

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

Just now, TreBruh said:

A whole ass gta game getting leaked has that effect

40 now

• KEKW 2

You know what I'm really glad about?  There's really no information in terms of spoilers in this leak, sure we have a couple of names and a location but that's not going to ruin the story for us.  I'm just glad we have something to pick through and talk about now 😍

• YEE 1

2 minutes ago, D T said:

I know it's super easy to trust this sh*t after it's been analyzed across every social media platform over the past two hours, but you have to realize this was some fresh account posting a 3GB rar file on a forum that gets fake leaks weekly. It's pretty reasonable to have doubted the validity of this the first couple pages.

We had everything we needed within the first hour of the thread being up

3 minutes ago, Razed- said:

Just want to chime in on something I noticed here. One of the videos has a freeway sign that says 'Ekanfinaka' and then there's that video of the gas station near a bunch of hills. First of all, those hills aren't in Northern Florida or Miami, they actually start around Georgia. Second of all, 'Ekanfinaka' is a variant name for 'Lake Okefenokee' which is a swamp out in Georgia. I'm wondering if we'll see a full Georgia map to go along with the Miami map.

Just like I told you people that GTA 6's landscape would be based on South Carolina and Georgia as well this last week.

It absolutely fcking slays me that all these people think this is fake and think it looks like sh*t and "looks nothing like a GTA game".  Nobody has any idea about game development anymore or what?  Anyone that knows Rockstar (the old Rockstar, not Wokestar) would know this has every hallmark of a GTA title and this is in an early build or maybe "halfway to halfway".  Everything here fully fits with rockstar and is credible, whoever leaked this will likely be sued into oblivion no doubt about that.

Would love for Vadim M to make a quick video on this leak or analyze the videos.

It does worry me the amount of recycled props and cars used - but that is a GTA hallmark as well so nothing too odd there.

universetwisters

Idk why but I see “Ekanfinaka” and I think of “okeechobee” just somethin to think about 

sTgL5iS.png

1 minute ago, Zello said:

There's 420 registered members on this page, doesn't surprise me

1 minute ago, Almamu said:

🤣 Don't make me laugh like that, I guess people like to do personal attacks to feel like something, huh?

I'm calling out on someone that is stupid enough to not know when to shut the f*ck up. He didn't bother to check the leak (which he could have easily done, if it was not real, just remove the files and you're done), at all, yet he started smearing sh*t all over the thread, while people were actually checking what the leak was and if it was real and comenting it to try and find what was actually hapening. If he was a little bit smart he would have waited until people that know a thing or two said something about the leaks, yet he doubled down on his stupidity when most of those users said it was real.

Leaks happen more often than you think, and it's easy to confirm if they're real or not, that is, if you have a brain...

this is literally leaks for a game why the hostility towards anyone?

Technically it's not the biggest leak in gaming history. Playable Half-Life 2 build leaked a YEAR before release. So Valve still holds the biggest L in cybersecurity 

Edited by AwkwardTwinkie

Are people really disappointed about a game in early development? Do the doubters even know how game development works? Did you really think that they were going to remake a whole new world to test features out? They aren't going to optimize the game now obviously + this wasn't even the footage they wanted to show us. In the footages they show (are ready to reveal), the interiors/textures are how they'd look when the game will be released

One of the main characters (the one with the cap) reminds me of Bo Burnham

I wonder how quickly the actors are calculated by the appearance of the characters

ElGrandoSmokio69

Man it's 5:30 already gonna go to sleep good night y'all's, this been fun, also lowkey screw y'all too, ruined my sleep leaking GTA VI so damn late like goddamn, have some respect for people's sleep schedules y'all, insensitive bastards

• KEKW 2

4 minutes ago, basedsam9 said:

Such a shame this game wasn't set in the 80's. As soon as I heard Megan Thee Stallion in the leaks I wanted to hang myself.

Oh no, the game isn't a period piece of an era I wish I was born in

Get over it, buster.

• Like 2