GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

After thoroughly accessing the upload it’s safe to say either someone’s son is about to do some time or R* got us where they want us😂

theguyfromsweden
2 hours ago, basedsam9 said:

This just sounds way too convincing. Either some rich kid hired some voice actors to prank us or this is legit.

If Jay Norris is dead, doesn't it mean that GTA 6 will take place after GTA 5? Just thinking about them rumors, that the game will be set in the 90s & 80s.

Edited by theguyfromsweden
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

3 minutes ago, Zello said:

Key West doesn't look like that though. Port/Fort so I think Port Gellhorn is gonna be Fort Lauderdale. Just the name reference is all.

I need them to add pompano 😂

4 minutes ago, w0lffie said:

You clearly just wanted to feel like you were special and super smart because you KNEW it was fake and wanted to show everyone your GIANT brain lmao quit cappin dude sh*ts clear as day

Let it go bro it's over. No one will care when the trailer is announced. Universetwisters can't stop catching strays 

Edited by Zello
  • KEKW 3

4 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

This is what we get, after 3+ years of fake leak, bullsh*t, huh?

You wanted a real leak Len, you got what you asked for lol.

26 minutes ago, Edward RDRIII said:

It is real, you can't do something like this without a big team of developers, actors and money.

I'm really hoping it is, but the odd inconsistencies make it harder however like you said, this can't really be done without hard work from a large team so I hope to God this is real.

EDIT: Actually, One thing I don't like is that it is on PS4. The PS5 and Series X both need a true exclusive and GTA VI being on PS4 could drag it down slightly, since it's 10-year-old hardware, then again V was better on PS3 so...

Edited by BloxedRetro

Just now, Totallycasual said:

I bet you're one of those people that believes pulling out will always work, you're seriously berating people for being wary about downloading random files from a stranger? Wake the f*ck up lol 

You can't blame people for being skeptical early on, some f*cking random nobody shows up and tells us to click his link and download the files, as i said earlier, 99% of the time it would have been bullsh*t, the 1 happening today doesn't mean that the skeptical people would have been right the other 99 times.  As soon as it turned out to be true, people changed tack, relax. 

Wait pulling out doesn't always work?

• KEKW 2

Just now, Dre954 said:

I need them to add pompano 😂

My grandma lives there 😂

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

11 minutes ago, w0lffie said:

Look guys, a genius 👏 

yeah, not like someone who breached Uber's security would forget what lawsuits are

im just tryna contribute in comments lol. 

universetwisters
Just now, w0lffie said:

You clearly just wanted to feel like you were special and super smart because you KNEW it was fake and wanted to show everyone your GIANT brain lmao quit cappin dude sh*ts clear as day

My brother in Christ I already know I’m special because I went to special classes but like I mentioned earlier, it’s easier to fake code (that was shown first) than it is to fake gameplay footage 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

sTgL5iS.png

There is a video which shows some weapons, protag was also breaking open a container

• Knife
  • Pistol
  • Heavy Ammo
  • Shotgun Ammo
  • Heavy Machine Gun
  • Grenade
  • Spear Ammo
  • Pump Action Shotgun
  • Flashbang
  • Sniper
  • Torch
  • Rocket
  • Speargun
  • Golf Ball
  • Tracker Jammer
  • Compact SMG
  • Immobilizer Bypass?
  • USB Drive?
  • Auto Dialer?
  • Lockpick
  • Smoke Grenade
  • Slim Jim
  • Golf Wedge
  • Crowbar
  • Hunter Sniper
  • Cut Off Tool
  • Binoculars
  • Bolt Action Sniper
  • Golf Iron
  • Baseball Bat
  • Fire Bottle
  • Molotov
  • Pool Cue
  • Assault Riffle
  • Micro SMG
  • Gold putter

1 minute ago, theguyfromsweden said:

If Jay Norris is dead, doesn't it mean that GTA 6 will take place after GTA 5? 

Duh

Just now, Comrade Monke said:

Wait is this actually true?

It's real. I urge you to stay away from any clips or screenshots. Wait for the official reveal brother.

ElGrandoSmokio69

How long till we crash the forum? Damn near 2000 people in here the duct tape been holding it strong, I feel kinda bad for it

1 minute ago, TreBruh said:

Wait pulling out doesn't always work?

Dude, whatever you do, never sign up for one of those DNA databases lol 

Just now, universetwisters said:

My brother in Christ I already know I’m special because I went to special classes but like I mentioned earlier, it’s easier to fake code (that was shown first) than it is to fake gameplay footage 

Stop digging that hole 

God, none of this feels real. I keep thinking I'm gonna go to sleep only to wake up and find out it was all one elaborate dream.

MiccosukeeNative
17 minutes ago, ZZCOOL said:

since people are digging up early doubters

this is what happened

random guy came and posted a random download link and a few pictures of code calling it a leak no one wanted to risk downloading this file

i was skeptical too as rockstar games don't let leaks happen so i believe this was a pr stunt, universetwisters reacted as any of us would don't fight him on it or me for that matter.

Well y'all coulda just... Downloaded the video archive and check it for yourselves instead of going off the opinion of one random cynical oldhead. Gofiles is fine, extracting it wasn't gonna give you a virus, nor opening a video file in VLC for that matter lmao. Y'all almost sound computer-illiterate.....

Regardless of if this is sooper real or not by this point, for posterity - universetwisters, D T, and rendub are kinda cringe TBH lawl

And sorry for y'all about the huge newfig invasion, but it's also really funny

Edited by MiccosukeeNative