GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

I don't remember when was the last time I saw this beefy leak unravel. 

Props to the leaker, no teasing, pulling legs, asking for stuff, etc. You a champ 

IWasHereForGTA6LEAK

"Americas" has to mean for the MIAMI portion of the game..

holy sh*t this is going to get crazy

Just wait until all of the blood sucking Media Youtubers get their hands on this... jesus

2 minutes ago, uooyd said:

Someone asked if there was any music on the radios;
In the clip where Jason rides the motorcycle in the crate, "Megan Thee Stallion - Cash sh*t ft. Da Baby" is playing on the radio.
Once again confirming these clips are taken after 2019.

Also, videocards are RTX 2080 Super, RTX 3080, 3060 Ti. In some videos dated 2021, 2022.(not sure about that)

1 minute ago, planetxerox said:

You ain't seen nothin yet

Yeah ikik but the hunger is gone now, you get it esse

1 minute ago, Sance231 said:

That man is most likely trying to hide every trace of his location now. What a legend, what a true hero!

I hope gofile is an anonymous source or else he's f*cked lmao. They claim it is but I read something saying it isn't fully anonymous. Welp, hope he had his bags ready to dip 'cause they'll be after his ass lmao

This is what we get, after 3+ years of fake leak, bullsh*t, huh?

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

1 minute ago, shermhead1963 said:

I think i may be insane here lol, but i think Port (or Fort?) Gellhorn is named after Martha Gellhorn, look at her Wikipedia article, this has to be Key West https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Gellhorn (correct me if im wrong)

Key West doesn't look like that though. Port/Fort so I think Port Gellhorn is gonna be Fort Lauderdale. Just the name reference is all.

confirms that the crunch culture is tight and already alot of work is put on the project, So much identical assets and Unique quality, I didn't expect an early build to look this good
obviously real but i won't appreciate the user who posted this

• Like 1

IWasHereForGTA6LEAK
1 minute ago, universetwisters said:

Idk man compare the ingame screens in the first few posts to what we have now lol like how dare I change my opinion 

dont listen to him bro. 

To be fair the odds were ENORMOUSLY in your favor lmao

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Rockstar North employee gets asked about GTA VI a couple of days ago: I don't know what you're talking about mate 

Said employee and entire R* studios waking up today :modkek:

8 minutes ago, ArmanM7503 said:

Waaaaiiitttt a minute .....

• 2 Protagonists Jason and Lucia
  • Seem to be have some sorta relation

So Schreier's Bonnie and Clyde reports were true?

Yeah if you look at the clip of them robbing the diner, you hear Jason say to Lucia "let's bounce babe" or something to that effect. 

joshwaltzofficial
31 minutes ago, Super Gran Turismo said:

Imagine if rockstar completely started over because of this leak. That'd be outrageous.

lmfaoooooooooooo

ElGrandoSmokio69
1 minute ago, Zello said:

Key West doesn't look like that though. Port/Fort so I think Port Gellhorn is gonna be Fort Lauderdale. Just the name reference is all.

Bro I read key west as Kanye west 😭😭😭😭 I'm tripping man all this don't even feel real

Edited by ElGrandoSmokio69

Yellow Dog with Cone

Hello guys, what did I m...

ErBdRPUUcAApAwh?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, ElGrandoSmokio69 said:

Bro I thought I read Kanye west 😭😭😭😭 I'm tripping man all this don't even feel real

Key West, Wild West, Kanye West don't matter ANNOUNCE GTA VI

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Idk man compare the ingame screens in the first few posts to what we have now lol like how dare I change my opinion 

You clearly just wanted to feel like you were special and super smart because you KNEW it was fake and wanted to show everyone your GIANT brain lmao quit cappin dude sh*ts clear as day

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Almamu said:

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. Downloading a file doesn't put your computer at risk of anything, that's what people that have no brains are told to prevent their stupidity from compromising their own data. It takes two seconds to verify that the download is a real zip file, to open it with 7zip from the contextual menu, and extract the videos in it...

I bet you're one of those people that believes pulling out will always work, you're seriously berating people for being wary about downloading random files from a stranger? Wake the f*ck up lol 

You can't blame people for being skeptical early on, some f*cking random nobody shows up and tells us to click his link and download the files, as i said earlier, 99% of the time it would have been bullsh*t, the 1 happening today doesn't mean that the skeptical people wouldn't have been right the other 99 times.  As soon as it turned out to be true, people changed tack, relax. 

Edited by Totallycasual
  • Like 7

ElGrandoSmokio69
1 minute ago, Zello said:

Key West, Wild West, Kanye West don't matter ANNOUNCE GTA VI

This the energy we need

• KEKW 2