GTA 6 (Americas) leak - 90+ .mp4 footage/videos

teapotuberhacker

My birthday is tomorrow. I'm just going to treat this whole thread is a birthday present. Thanks guys. Love you all. 🙂

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just now, universetwisters said:

tbh each piece of info we’re getting is better and more convincing than the last. I’m gonna go to bed and when I wake up f*ckin bet there’ll be an official announcement or somethin to that effect 

You're probably gonna get like 100+ notifications about people being angry at your early reactions :sadkek:

• KEKW 3

1 minute ago, denomenance said:

No one cares bro, get over yourself

just trying to help someone getting hate unfairly for being there at the beginning when no one knew what this was

• Like 2
  • KekCringe 1

Honestly wish this leak didn't happen especially if an October announcement was imminent. Now the magic's gone when it happens it won't be as thrilling.

1 minute ago, Waverippers said:

@teapotuberhacker really leaked the biggest GTA news of all time and went to bed lmao... or they took care of him indefinitely. Nonetheless, thanks for everything OP

That man is most likely trying to hide every trace of his location now. What a legend, what a true hero!

I'm not even looking for revolutionary graphics tbh- decent graphics with amazing gameplay + story is enough for me. I know the next game should always be better than the previous one but I guess this is why we always get long wait times between games nowadays. Some people have too high of an expectation at times

3 minutes ago, Scott Ransom said:

The clip of them robbing the restaurant sealed it for me - this is legit. The score sounded awesome - I'm intrigued to know how early in development the game was in these clips.

The score is from GTA Online

• Like 2

Just now, ArmanM7503 said:

Honestly wish this leak didn't happen especially if an October announcement was imminent. Now the magic's gone when it happens it won't be as thrilling.

You ain't seen nothin yet

universetwisters
1 minute ago, Zello said:

You're probably gonna get like 100+ notifications about people being angry at your early reactions :sadkek:

Dw I already got my therapist on speedial 

sTgL5iS.png

1 minute ago, universetwisters said:

tbh each piece of info we’re getting is better and more convincing than the last. I’m gonna go to bed and when I wake up f*ckin bet there’ll be an official announcement or somethin to that effect 

I love how this guys trying to act like he didn't receive one of the biggest L's in existence hahahahahaha 

Someone asked if there was any music on the radios;
In the clip where Jason rides the motorcycle in the crate, "Megan Thee Stallion - Cash sh*t ft. Da Baby" is playing on the radio.
Once again confirming these clips are taken after 2019.  (duh)

Edited by uooyd

Just now, ZZCOOL said:

you go download a random file with a random link you won't last a very long time with that mentality

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. Downloading a file doesn't put your computer at risk of anything, that's what people that have no brains are told to prevent their stupidity from compromising their own data. It takes two seconds to verify that the download is a real zip file, to open it with 7zip from the contextual menu, and extract the videos in it...

8 minutes ago, ZZCOOL said:

since people are digging up early doubters

this is what happened

random guy came and posted a random download link and a few pictures of code calling it a leak no one wanted to risk downloading this file

i was skeptical too as rockstar games don't let leaks happen so i believe this was a pr stunt, universetwisters reacted as any of us would don't fight him on it or me for that matter.

no company would leak 3gbs of footage for PR

1 minute ago, IzzyBlues said:

My birthday is tomorrow. I'm just going to treat this whole thread is a birthday present. Thanks guys. Love you all. 🙂

Happy early birthday! 1k+ people showed up to it hahaha

Rockstar having a crisis meeting today lol, gotta feel bad for those devs. Hopefully they get a trailer out within a month or two.

universetwisters
Just now, Azaan60 said:

I love how this guys trying to act like he didn't receive one of the biggest L's in existence hahahahahaha 

Idk man compare the ingame screens in the first few posts to what we have now lol like how dare I change my opinion 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

sTgL5iS.png

Yesterday, for GTA V 9th anniversary I was writing about how I'm trying to let go my anger, so I could remember for GTA VI announcement peacefully without bad memories later. Then I've dreamt with Rockstar last night. Today this... Wouldn't like to decide whether it's real or fake, just enjoyng I really landed on they hype-train after all. 😳

• Like 1
  • KekCringe 1