2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

leaving dyom community forever

Serious_Killer

Serious_Killer

It's me Yasa again (sorry for this username because I can't use a username which is already in use) I am here to inform those peoples who might not have heard that I am leaving dyom community forever . This would be my last post on GTA forums I hope . I am about to share my experience to everyone in this community and especially to newbies. So basically this is all what I wanted to share . 

My Experience in DYOM Community  

1. How I Found Dyom and it's Site :

So basically my dyom journey started from October 2016 when I was about 11 years old and studying in 6th Grade . I had an old shi*ty PC on which I used to play games like WW2 etc . I always had an urge to play GTA games when I came to know that they are really awesome and mind blowing but the problem at that time was that I had some problems with my PC and didn't get a fair internet connection to be honest . After all I was able to download GTA Sanandreas at last which made me satisfied . I completed GTA Sanandreas in some months hardly or maybe in one month (I don't actually remember because it was too long ago) . I never knew that GTA games have mods and things like that which were truly interesting . One day while I was searching for mods , the dyom webpage came in front of my eyes and I was like OMG "is that real ??" then I searched for it and it was all in reality . I signed up on dyom site in October 2016 (can't forget that day) . I had designed some cringe missions which were just a waste of time I guess . 

2. How was my Experience in Dyom Site ? : 

After signing up , I meet some people welcoming me and it was a pleasure for me , I also met some homies from Pakistan (my home land) which was a blessing for me . Designers like Aftab and Huzaifa were always kind and good with me no doubt . With the passage of time I met few more designers which had bad attitude tho I just ignored them without arguing . I would also like to add that I broke some rules like stealing some missions of Starda Boy from his MP named as WarFare (currently Martin Starda) and disrespecting some members . when the moderators noticed , they gave me last warning and eh it was Andrej who said "Give up or it's last warning" . At that time , I didn't know anything as I was immature so I said to Andrej "get off my account" then a friend of mine told him that he is a moderator of the site lol . I was lucky that I didn't get banned at that time by Andrej . I like to talk with people on their profiles like some of my dudes were GreenGoo , Merlo Dave , Aftab and some more . Some people began to annoy me by saying kid or grow up kiddo like that when they came to know that I was only 11 years ago whereas mostly people were 15+ and this led to chaos and a non stop war began which was lately ended somehow. I thought that newbies are not given a warm welcome . To sum up , I have to say that I had some good and some bad time on dyom site , just some mistakes by both of the sides which we all shouldn't have did :( 

3. How was my Experience on GTA Forums :

Honestly , this was the most worst experience in my life . While I was having fun with dyom and uploading missions , some friends told me to join a Contest named  MOTW (Mission of the Week) . I couldn't understand it and never got an Opportunity to sign up on Gta Forums but then one day I signed up and decided to participate in MOTW . I asked from my friends and got all the necessary details . My first ever entry was in MOTW 67 and the theme was Tank (hosted by Galactic) . i only got one vote from Zgames but anyways I loved it and decided to continue it . As I mentioned before , some annoying people (I don't have to mention) came to critisize me outta nowhere . As a result , I was involved in some fights which led to a temporary ban by Vaznat or Ravi . I was so frustrated that I insulted the moderator and got a Permanant Ban by one of the moderators . I never gave up and was in search for a comeback which was quite impossible . the least I could do was to make tons of Alts and jump into the forums again and again . every time I get in the moderators ban me and I always  threaten them that I will come back and never stop . I know it feels harsh but I had to do it because I loved dyom so much . After some time , I gave up insulting others and creating endless fights as well . However I wasn't satisfied because all I wanted to get was permission to stay on the forums which the moderators didn't agree at that time . I created tons of Alts and then began to message the moderators again to Apologize but the said comeback after some years and I was not even giving attention to what they say . As the time passed they created a new rule which stated that without 20 posts you can't PM or Change your profile picture like that . I got more depressed like how tf am I going to DM them again . I had to say goodbye to the community for some years and then last year I joined again after being acknowledging what I've done so far and I can't regret it . I apologized again and they say comeback next year and we will reconsider . I came back this year happily but same shi* happened again with some toxic member of dyom and when I reported him to the staff what do I get , a BAN of course . I got disappointed and had nothing to do except complaining to the moderators . The staff team couldn't even listen and thus nobody cared . Only I knew how that feels to be but I was forced to leave GTA forums for another time . Like I said I had worst experience in GTA Forums unlike any other site unfortunately .

3. How was my Experience in Dyom Discord Server :

After being banned from GTA Forums for too long , I was really depressed and bored and so had nothing to do . At that time , I didn't know that a Dyom Discord Server exists that was created in 2017 . While I was looking into dyom site , I just found out Discord server , I joined it eventually but wasn't able to use Discord honestly Xd . After 1 or 2 Years I joined again and started talking there. All was going fine until some trash talkers met me and started insulting me like I was some sort of terrorist . I felt very bad in my heart but couldn't do something to piss the guy off . As the time passed the situation got even more worse and things were really messed up . I started to talk about religion and ended up in some non sense fight with the designers . I admit that it was my Fault for being too much Extremist . I shouldn't have done it . It was because lack of true knowledge about Islam . however I was given a second chance by the Moderator and got into the server again . This time everything was going fine but unfortunately due to a bad image of mine like having banned multiple times from GTA Forums and doing bad acts , I was being hated by everyone in the community although I had learned from my Past mistakes but nobody cared . I was strictly warned by the mods and given the last chance . I didn't bring the religion in the chat while it was some islam phobic guys which try to bully me and they started insulting my religion literally no reason at all . I had to pings the mods but nobody got there at time and so I hat to say to the person "I will Kill You" which caused me to ban again for the second time . I knew it wasn't a fair Decision but I had to move on . I still had interest in Dyom so I didn't give up and decided to create a separate Server dedicated to Dyom which would be more peaceful and provides a friendly environment . With this in mind , I started my work and I got several designers hardly by advertising on Dyom sites etc . I was too much discouraged by the moderators and people of the original server and I was like "wtf should I do now??" . I would to also add that my server was being raided twice by the same designers who caused me to ban and then I had nothing but only spirit to create another server . I did it the third time and it was accomplished after all what I faced . Some people were really honest with me so they never let me down . 

I did too much struggle to grow the server and I was always worried for it . I just did for those people who don't find themselves welcomed in the official server and who demanded a peaceful environment to talk with their mates and share their missions . The official dyom server currently is full of offensive jokes , insulting others , spamming gifs , ignoring new members etc . Also just to make things clear that the result of forum activity being dead is the discord server . if you want prove just look at the current MOTW Pages and compare it with the old one , you will find a huge difference . That time we had fun (even if it was spam) we had more than 3 pages and we always talked there and sometimes sh*t happened as usual Xd . Unfortunately , nobody gives attention after knowing this reality and what has happened so far .

Why I Decide to Leave Dyom Community Forever :

This is certainly the last and main question which will raise in people's mind . After all what I have told I don't see any point of me staying in this community anymore .  I was never welcomed at the first and not afterwards . I don't fell too good to say goodbye to this community but I don't have anything else to say . Not only the dyom community itself is toxic but I have to criticize the moderators here too . I have to mention it here as well because it's compulsory without knowing the main reason people will keep asking repeatedly . The criteria for being a moderator in dyom site as well as in discord is so fu*king cringe . They simply choose the one who wins dyom award like having the best mission or the most helpful . C'mon  man that ain't fair . Not everyone is capable of becoming a mod . I noticed some of the moderators had been abusing his powers recently like banning people for just being suspicious and nobody cares . There should be a mod application which people apply for and the one who deserves gets the role (it's just a suggestion whether agree or not) . 

I also had some family clashes recently which I didn't like to share in public . I hope one day everything would be fine. I guess this is enough of what you might want to know . In the last I would specially thank my all those dudes who helped me a lot in the critical time(some of them are not in forums). @MassM @Aftab @Huzaifa khan @The John David @Rinovare90 Thank yo' all , I will always remember you amigos . I might have missed some more just forgive me .

R.I.P My Career October 2016 - September 2022 

Str33tD4wg

Aw what a shame. You'll be missed dearly by all of us bro 😟

I feel your pain brother, must've been real hard dealing with all those toxic fellers, especially the ones who raided your server. Boy I tell ya, such cruel individuals, if it happened to me, I don't know what I'd do 🤬

Toriality

I am sorry for whatever is happening to your family and I hope that things will work out in your personal life.

Since I met you in 2021 I have tried to hear your side of the story.

I pleaded for you to have another chance in Discord or in the forums, and tried to help you not to get banned in your new account. But it didn't work out.

Your biggest problem, Yasa, is that no matter how hard you try to change, you always come back with the same attitudes. And this is not entirely your fault, I have to admit this, because you pointed out something very important in your post: the toxicity of the people in this community.

A community that doesn't help each other, and a person who has trouble changing... can that work? Certainly not.

And it is in this toxic and non-inclusive environment that is born the desire to be better than those who judged you, that is born the idea of creating a new community because in that other one you are not welcome, that is born your biggest mistake, Yasa: your server.

This "peaceful and friendly environment" that you mention in your post never existed. Your server preaches just that:

Spoiler

mHtyrGY.png
ft8FlBi.png
BGbvkZh.png
sXlXB7l.png
BOwxh7V.png
SzGxLK1.png
P9Bh8pg.png
zI3A8Ej.png
BWTZsDk.png
2LtAlRd.png

Nazism, homophobia and harassment defines your server.

Please listen to this, it is hard to become a better person when you only have hateful people around you. This won't make you any better, just the opposite.

In short, both sides have their share of the blame.

And finally, I owe you an apology. I gave up on your friendship the moment I gave up on DYOM. I tried to help you, and I could have tried harder, but I've been in extreme bad times lately and it wasn't possible. I still hope you do change, I believe you are not a bad person.

Edited by Toriality
  • Like 3

Serious_Killer
1 hour ago, Str33tD4wg said:

Aw what a shame. You'll be missed dearly by all of us bro 😟

I feel your pain brother, must've been real hard dealing with all those toxic fellers, especially the ones who raided your server. Boy I tell ya, such cruel individuals, if it happened to me, I don't know what I'd do 🤬

At this time I would simply ignore you instead of giving answers to your sh*tty posts . The problem with you is that you have certainly no life and you are an attention seeker . What I've learned from you is that people like you act to be innocent  and caring but are extra ordinary toxic (in simple words : hypocrite) . Neither of your posts are funny , just get some life mate 😑 

Spoiler

also I am happy that you are being banned from dyom community , happy banning amigo 😉

Edited by Serious_Killer
  • KEKW 1

Kingheights
1 hour ago, Serious_Killer said:

At this time I would simply ignore you instead of giving answers to your sh*tty posts . The problem with you is that you have certainly no life and you are an attention seeker . What I've learned from you is that people like you act to be innocent  and caring but are extra ordinary toxic (in simple words : hypocrite) . Neither of your posts are funny , just get some life mate 😑 

Hide contents

also I am happy that you are being banned from dyom community , happy banning amigo 😉

"Attention seeker", "neither of your posts are funny", "get a life" he's autistic, 

PS proof or it didn't happen that he's getting banned from the community.

• excuseme 1

Serious_Killer
7 minutes ago, Kingheights said:

"Attention seeker", "neither of your posts are funny", "get a life" he's autistic, 

PS proof or it didn't happen that he's getting banned from the community.

I don't want to explain anything as everything is self explanatory . He is the most shi*tiest person I ever met in my life . He literally ended up raiding my server and you want prove ?? , don't become over clever . I would also like to mention that he deserves to be banned since he broke the Discord TOS rules (by raiding the server twice) . As for the ban , I think it was just a misconception sorry about that but I hope that he gets banned in near future 🙂

Edited by Serious_Killer

Serious_Killer
3 hours ago, Toriality said:

I am sorry for whatever is happening to your family and I hope that things will work out in your personal life.

Since I met you in 2021 I have tried to hear your side of the story.

I pleaded for you to have another chance in Discord or in the forums, and tried to help you not to get banned in your new account. But it didn't work out.

Your biggest problem, Yasa, is that no matter how hard you try to change, you always come back with the same attitudes. And this is not entirely your fault, I have to admit this, because you pointed out something very important in your post: the toxicity of the people in this community.

A community that doesn't help each other, and a person who has trouble changing... can that work? Certainly not.

And it is in this toxic and non-inclusive environment that is born the desire to be better than those who judged you, that is born the idea of creating a new community because in that other one you are not welcome, that is born your biggest mistake, Yasa: your server.

This "peaceful and friendly environment" that you mention in your post never existed. Your server preaches just that:

Reveal hidden contents

mHtyrGY.png
ft8FlBi.png
BGbvkZh.png
sXlXB7l.png
BOwxh7V.png
SzGxLK1.png
P9Bh8pg.png
zI3A8Ej.png
BWTZsDk.png
2LtAlRd.png

Nazism, homophobia and harassment defines your server.

Please listen to this, it is hard to become a better person when you only have hateful people around you. This won't make you any better, just the opposite.

In short, both sides have their share of the blame.

And finally, I owe you an apology. I gave up on your friendship the moment I gave up on DYOM. I tried to help you, and I could have tried harder, but I've been in extreme bad times lately and it wasn't possible. I still hope you do change, I believe you are not a bad person.

I respect your opinion and advice as well , however I am sorry for what has happening in my discord server like you mentioned in the post . I never meant to do it as it is seriously a big mistake . I always wanted to have a quite peaceful environment rather than a place where you end up insulting others and more . I am speechless and feeling a bit ashamed of what happened in the past but the question that raises is "why was there a need of a separate server ??" . If they respect newbies and don't insult others for no reason , there won't be two servers at the same time . The moderators unfortunately never done their duty with honesty and always supported the wrong doers yet everything is still fu*ked up in the server no offense . I had been shouting for many months and there was no body who listened to me instead of making fun and jokes on me . Is that fair , my friend ?? . The last attempt I could do was to create my own discord server which wasn't a big deal . I am glad that you also agreed to what I said about the toxic environment that the server has provided . I myself have encountered many problems while staying in the server and got banned in just a year :( . I know I had done tons of shi*ty things in the past and I wish I didn't but time has passed , what can happen now ? . They can't just forget a thing which happened years ago . like once I saw in official discord server Martin Starda bringing the past back and telling everybody that I stole his mission once even tho I apologized him and was warned multiple times . The problem with us that we don't treat others like we should . In an online community , there are different people of course which have different mind set , you can't force to be like what you want . For example if a person don't like offensive jokes why you keep joking If he tells not to (I've observed this many times) . 

Just to make things more clear , it's not only me who was treated badly and never welcomed but several more members who were sick and tired of this community members and complained me so I felt like it was a good idea to make a separate Dyom server which might prove to be good step .

Edited by Serious_Killer

Kingheights
1 hour ago, Serious_Killer said:

I don't want to explain anything as everything is self explanatory . He is the most shi*tiest person I ever met in my life . He literally ended up raiding my server and you want prove ?? , don't become over clever . I would also like to mention that he deserves to be banned since he broke the Discord TOS rules (by raiding the server twice) . As for the ban , I think it was just a misconception sorry about that but I hope that he gets banned in near future 🙂

Now you're accusing him of raiding your server and breaking discord TOS? Again, provide proof or you're just spouting false statements with wild accusations. 

Serious_Killer

Shouldn't the moderators deserve to be criticized ?? I can't believe how the dyom site got filled with these profiles and yet the moderators did nothing unfortunately 

8 minutes ago, Kingheights said:

Now you're accusing him of raiding your server and breaking discord TOS? Again, provide proof or you're just spouting false statements with wild accusations. 

Man you win I lose , you happy now ?

12 minutes ago, Serious_Killer said:

Shouldn't the moderators deserve to be criticized ?? I can't believe how the dyom site got filled with these profiles and yet the moderators did nothing unfortunately 

I believe no one and i mean no one noticed those weird accounts, not even mods did most likely lmao. These are threatening as bots which makes me wonder how many times a day do u spend on the dyom site looking for sh*t like that?

Edited by M316

Serious_Killer
2 minutes ago, M316 said:

I believe no one and i mean no one noticed that weird account, not even mods did most likely lmao. These are threatening as bots which makes me wonder how many times a day do u spend on the dyom site looking for sh*t like that?

Well funny enough lol . The moderators could easily search for my account when I used to advertise the dyom server however they can't look at these profiles which are tons in number and yes I spend much time on dyom site coz why not ? 

Just now, Serious_Killer said:

Well funny enough lol . The moderators could easily search for my account when I used to advertise the dyom server however they can't look at these profiles which are tons in number and yes I spend much time on dyom site coz why not ? 

Well at least with these accounts they dont spam random nonsense links to bootleg servers with different alts everytime. Mods are aware of ur activities more cos u give them a reason to. These accounts are barely seen spamming links unless ofc u looked at every single mission comment just for these accounts to prove a point or something. Pot meets kettle scenario here

• excuseme 1

Serious_Killer
13 minutes ago, M316 said:

Well at least with these accounts they dont spam random nonsense links to bootleg servers with different alts everytime. Mods are aware of ur activities more cos u give them a reason to. These accounts are barely seen spamming links unless ofc u looked at every single mission comment just for these accounts to prove a point or something. Pot meets kettle scenario here

It's a matter of fact that I will be no longer staying in this toxic environment with a bunch of no lifers so it doesn't matter if the moderator takes action or not , it's up to him . GIMME A BREAK for a sec , what I did in the dyom site was somehow related to dyom (even if it was advertising the false server) while these peoples are just hosting their company and other sh*ts which aren't even related to dyom and makes no sense at all . 

Edited by Serious_Killer

2 minutes ago, Serious_Killer said:

It's a matter of fact that I will be no longer staying in this toxic environment with a bunch of no lifers so it doesn't matter if the moderator takes action or not , it's up to him . GIMME A BREAK for a sec , what I did in the dyom site was somehow related to dyom (even if it was advertising the false server) while these peoples are just hosting their company and other sh*ts which aren't even related to dyom and makes no sense at all . 

Are u really trying to justify advertising false information (that being ur server is the official server for DYOM) to some bot commanded accounts that probably not even the biggest of incels would fall for? I mean i can spread the word for the mods to get rid of them but even then it still doesnt make u in a higher morale ground just cos ur advertisement was "DYOM related" lmao

Serious_Killer
5 minutes ago, M316 said:

Are u really trying to justify advertising false information (that being ur server is the official server for DYOM) to some bot commanded accounts that probably not even the biggest of incels would fall for? I mean i can spread the word for the mods to get rid of them but even then it still doesnt make u in a higher morale ground just cos ur advertisement was "DYOM related" lmao

The fact is that fool never understands no matter how much you argue . I shouldn't have talked with a dick head like you in the first place . I know you are trying to create Drama like you did with that Robert guy on Discord Server in the past year . You are nothing but a poor guy who just complaints everything with his shi*ty remarks . Go get some breakfast as it's morning time in Egypt 

Edited by Serious_Killer

6 minutes ago, Serious_Killer said:

I know you are trying to create Drama like you did with that Robert guy on Discord Server in the past year .

Well u cant say some of the stuff u said lmao and not expect people to say otherwise lmao. U come across as a hypocrite with ur statements and u lack fundamentals of understanding. Also me and Robert butt heads all the time even in private so idk how that is relevant.

9 minutes ago, Serious_Killer said:

You are nothing but a poor guy who just complaints everything with his shi*ty remarks . Go get some breakfast as it's morning time in Egypt 

spacer.png

• KekCringe 1

Serious_Killer

9/11 coming soon FOLKS !

5 minutes ago, M316 said:

Well u cant say some of the stuff u said lmao and not expect people to say otherwise lmao. U come across as a hypocrite with ur statements and u lack fundamentals of understanding. Also me and Robert butt heads all the time even in private so idk how that is relevant.

spacer.png

Hey nice grammer BTW , HABIBI 

6 minutes ago, Serious_Killer said:

9/11 coming soon FOLKS !

Hey nice grammer BTW , HABIBI 

See, u lack fundamentals of understanding proper English, no wonder u sound like u r on pregnancy meds 24/7 when u speak

Serious_Killer
3 minutes ago, M316 said:

See, u lack fundamentals of understanding proper English, no wonder u sound like u r on pregnancy meds 24/7 when u speak

Lmao my god 

you clearly have some physiological problems take my advice go and see a therapist 

14 hours ago, Serious_Killer said:

It's me Yasa again (sorry for this username because I can't use a username which is already in use) I am here to inform those peoples who might not have heard that I am leaving dyom community forever . This would be my last post on GTA forums I hope . I am about to share my experience to everyone in this community and especially to newbies. So basically this is all what I wanted to share . 

My Experience in DYOM Community  

1. How I Found Dyom and it's Site :

So basically my dyom journey started from October 2016 when I was about 11 years old and studying in 6th Grade . I had an old shi*ty PC on which I used to play games like WW2 etc . I always had an urge to play GTA games when I came to know that they are really awesome and mind blowing but the problem at that time was that I had some problems with my PC and didn't get a fair internet connection to be honest . After all I was able to download GTA Sanandreas at last which made me satisfied . I completed GTA Sanandreas in some months hardly or maybe in one month (I don't actually remember because it was too long ago) . I never knew that GTA games have mods and things like that which were truly interesting . One day while I was searching for mods , the dyom webpage came in front of my eyes and I was like OMG "is that real ??" then I searched for it and it was all in reality . I signed up on dyom site in October 2016 (can't forget that day) . I had designed some cringe missions which were just a waste of time I guess . 

2. How was my Experience in Dyom Site ? : 

After signing up , I meet some people welcoming me and it was a pleasure for me , I also met some homies from Pakistan (my home land) which was a blessing for me . Designers like Aftab and Huzaifa were always kind and good with me no doubt . With the passage of time I met few more designers which had bad attitude tho I just ignored them without arguing . I would also like to add that I broke some rules like stealing some missions of Starda Boy from his MP named as WarFare (currently Martin Starda) and disrespecting some members . when the moderators noticed , they gave me last warning and eh it was Andrej who said "Give up or it's last warning" . At that time , I didn't know anything as I was immature so I said to Andrej "get off my account" then a friend of mine told him that he is a moderator of the site lol . I was lucky that I didn't get banned at that time by Andrej . I like to talk with people on their profiles like some of my dudes were GreenGoo , Merlo Dave , Aftab and some more . Some people began to annoy me by saying kid or grow up kiddo like that when they came to know that I was only 11 years ago whereas mostly people were 15+ and this led to chaos and a non stop war began which was lately ended somehow. I thought that newbies are not given a warm welcome . To sum up , I have to say that I had some good and some bad time on dyom site , just some mistakes by both of the sides which we all shouldn't have did :( 

3. How was my Experience on GTA Forums :

Honestly , this was the most worst experience in my life . While I was having fun with dyom and uploading missions , some friends told me to join a Contest named  MOTW (Mission of the Week) . I couldn't understand it and never got an Opportunity to sign up on Gta Forums but then one day I signed up and decided to participate in MOTW . I asked from my friends and got all the necessary details . My first ever entry was in MOTW 67 and the theme was Tank (hosted by Galactic) . i only got one vote from Zgames but anyways I loved it and decided to continue it . As I mentioned before , some annoying people (I don't have to mention) came to critisize me outta nowhere . As a result , I was involved in some fights which led to a temporary ban by Vaznat or Ravi . I was so frustrated that I insulted the moderator and got a Permanant Ban by one of the moderators . I never gave up and was in search for a comeback which was quite impossible . the least I could do was to make tons of Alts and jump into the forums again and again . every time I get in the moderators ban me and I always  threaten them that I will come back and never stop . I know it feels harsh but I had to do it because I loved dyom so much . After some time , I gave up insulting others and creating endless fights as well . However I wasn't satisfied because all I wanted to get was permission to stay on the forums which the moderators didn't agree at that time . I created tons of Alts and then began to message the moderators again to Apologize but the said comeback after some years and I was not even giving attention to what they say . As the time passed they created a new rule which stated that without 20 posts you can't PM or Change your profile picture like that . I got more depressed like how tf am I going to DM them again . I had to say goodbye to the community for some years and then last year I joined again after being acknowledging what I've done so far and I can't regret it . I apologized again and they say comeback next year and we will reconsider . I came back this year happily but same shi* happened again with some toxic member of dyom and when I reported him to the staff what do I get , a BAN of course . I got disappointed and had nothing to do except complaining to the moderators . The staff team couldn't even listen and thus nobody cared . Only I knew how that feels to be but I was forced to leave GTA forums for another time . Like I said I had worst experience in GTA Forums unlike any other site unfortunately .

3. How was my Experience in Dyom Discord Server :

After being banned from GTA Forums for too long , I was really depressed and bored and so had nothing to do . At that time , I didn't know that a Dyom Discord Server exists that was created in 2017 . While I was looking into dyom site , I just found out Discord server , I joined it eventually but wasn't able to use Discord honestly Xd . After 1 or 2 Years I joined again and started talking there. All was going fine until some trash talkers met me and started insulting me like I was some sort of terrorist . I felt very bad in my heart but couldn't do something to piss the guy off . As the time passed the situation got even more worse and things were really messed up . I started to talk about religion and ended up in some non sense fight with the designers . I admit that it was my Fault for being too much Extremist . I shouldn't have done it . It was because lack of true knowledge about Islam . however I was given a second chance by the Moderator and got into the server again . This time everything was going fine but unfortunately due to a bad image of mine like having banned multiple times from GTA Forums and doing bad acts , I was being hated by everyone in the community although I had learned from my Past mistakes but nobody cared . I was strictly warned by the mods and given the last chance . I didn't bring the religion in the chat while it was some islam phobic guys which try to bully me and they started insulting my religion literally no reason at all . I had to pings the mods but nobody got there at time and so I hat to say to the person "I will Kill You" which caused me to ban again for the second time . I knew it wasn't a fair Decision but I had to move on . I still had interest in Dyom so I didn't give up and decided to create a separate Server dedicated to Dyom which would be more peaceful and provides a friendly environment . With this in mind , I started my work and I got several designers hardly by advertising on Dyom sites etc . I was too much discouraged by the moderators and people of the original server and I was like "wtf should I do now??" . I would to also add that my server was being raided twice by the same designers who caused me to ban and then I had nothing but only spirit to create another server . I did it the third time and it was accomplished after all what I faced . Some people were really honest with me so they never let me down . 

I did too much struggle to grow the server and I was always worried for it . I just did for those people who don't find themselves welcomed in the official server and who demanded a peaceful environment to talk with their mates and share their missions . The official dyom server currently is full of offensive jokes , insulting others , spamming gifs , ignoring new members etc . Also just to make things clear that the result of forum activity being dead is the discord server . if you want prove just look at the current MOTW Pages and compare it with the old one , you will find a huge difference . That time we had fun (even if it was spam) we had more than 3 pages and we always talked there and sometimes sh*t happened as usual Xd . Unfortunately , nobody gives attention after knowing this reality and what has happened so far .

Why I Decide to Leave Dyom Community Forever :

This is certainly the last and main question which will raise in people's mind . After all what I have told I don't see any point of me staying in this community anymore .  I was never welcomed at the first and not afterwards . I don't fell too good to say goodbye to this community but I don't have anything else to say . Not only the dyom community itself is toxic but I have to criticize the moderators here too . I have to mention it here as well because it's compulsory without knowing the main reason people will keep asking repeatedly . The criteria for being a moderator in dyom site as well as in discord is so fu*king cringe . They simply choose the one who wins dyom award like having the best mission or the most helpful . C'mon  man that ain't fair . Not everyone is capable of becoming a mod . I noticed some of the moderators had been abusing his powers recently like banning people for just being suspicious and nobody cares . There should be a mod application which people apply for and the one who deserves gets the role (it's just a suggestion whether agree or not) . 

I also had some family clashes recently which I didn't like to share in public . I hope one day everything would be fine. I guess this is enough of what you might want to know . In the last I would specially thank my all those dudes who helped me a lot in the critical time(some of them are not in forums). @MassM @Aftab @Huzaifa khan @The John David @Rinovare90 Thank yo' all , I will always remember you amigos . I might have missed some more just forgive me .

R.I.P My Career October 2016 - September 2022 

Am I hallucinating and sh*t?

so I get you were sticking to DYOM to avoid IRL problems and clashes that's what I've gathered

hope things get more stable as time goes on

your name will always strike fear in the hearts of those who hear it

Edited by SkyLow
  • Like 1

Wow I can't believe you have gone through a lot of things.

I understand how it feels to be surrounded by people who mocks your religion 😔

I understand how it feels to make cringe mission in your first time 😆

I understand how it feels to be hated from others just because of some mistakes 🥲

All what I want to say no matter what happens I hope you have great time in your life and don't let anyone break you brother, hope you find something fun in your time.

Wish you luck and happiness brother, you were really a good friend to me          🙏😇

• Best Bru 1

RithRake24
10 hours ago, Kingheights said:

Yasa himself raided the original server with alts, several times over the course of many weeks. So I guess he isn't the best person to complain about this.

10 hours ago, Serious_Killer said:

I can't believe how the dyom site got filled with these profiles and yet the moderators did nothing unfortunately 

We remove many of those accounts literally on a daily basis. However, these accounts are created by bots so they will keep appearing everyday. At least they are not harmful to anyone - they will just exist on their own until we discover it.

But anyway, there was no reason for this thread to turn into arguments lmao. @Serious_Killer, I know you don't like me and all, but I wish you all the best with your future anyway. 

• excuseme 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Serious_Killer
1 hour ago, RithRake24 said:

Yasa himself raided the original server with alts, several times over the course of many weeks. So I guess he isn't the best person to complain about this.

We remove many of those accounts literally on a daily basis. However, these accounts are created by bots so they will keep appearing everyday. At least they are not harmful to anyone - they will just exist on their own until we discover it.

But anyway, there was no reason for this thread to turn into arguments lmao. @Serious_Killer, I know you don't like me and all, but I wish you all the best with your future anyway. 

First of all be straight forward , you are the only one person who literally caused me to do everything along with the creation of a separate server don't hide the fact that your decision wasn't based on justice from any perspective (decision of banning me the second time) . You always supported the problematic guys and yet you still do (I know what I'm saying) . I am not afraid of what will happens next either I am getting banned or whatever after this statement because truth never changes no matter how hard it is to swallow . 

Let's be honest ... I know I attempted to join with alts on the official server to create dramas and to seek attention but that isn't even called raiding a server , just be neutral . I know y'all hate me still after what I've done to this community but you should always stick to the truth . On the other side what @Str33tD4wg did was something which was completely illegal and violation of the TOS rules , he not only destroyed my channels but also kicked the members which was indeed a false act . He did it twice in the same year and you guys didn't give a sh*t and now trying to be innocent like nothing ever happened . This shows how hypocrite this community has become in just some time . I hope people can distinguish between right and wrong after they read this topic who has turned into an argument now . I know you would just ignore me because you can't justify yourselves and never will . It's hard to accept the truth specially when it's going against you .

Edited by Serious_Killer

Serious_Killer
4 hours ago, MassM said:

Wow I can't believe you have gone through a lot of things.

I understand how it feels to be surrounded by people who mocks your religion 😔

I understand how it feels to make cringe mission in your first time 😆

I understand how it feels to be hated from others just because of some mistakes 🥲

All what I want to say no matter what happens I hope you have great time in your life and don't let anyone break you brother, hope you find something fun in your time.

Wish you luck and happiness brother, you were really a good friend to me          🙏😇

Your post always gives me a bit of relief and courage . I can't imagine after hearing all those negative statements , there was someone who cared about my feelings . I understand how hard it is to face the community when you are alone but people like you always give hope no matter how hard the situation . Since I've met you in Discord , I really liked to talk and share my experience and that's what all I can say . I am proud for having a friend like you ❤ , Long Live Brother and one more thing which I can't forget :

Spoiler

Silence Moment :troll:

Edited by Serious_Killer

RithRake24

Don't act like you didn't try to harm our server. We implemented measures to prevent you from doing so, while you were not capable of doing the same in your server. We had a bot system in place to quickly deal with your threats.

Unfortunately, when it comes to choosing between people who are willing to change their behaviour and people who are extremely stubborn with their ways, and has stayed this way literally for YEARS, consistently banned multiple times even BEFORE my time as moderator, and even in other scenarios, of course I will have to choose the former. I have always been willing to give everyone chances. I gave you more chances than I've ever given anyone else.

Refute this all you want. Everyone who has followed this whole debacle will know I was way too lenient with you for way too long. The only people who would side with you are your fellows who have also gotten themselves banned from the server for whatever reason.

I guess there is no reward for being nice and trying to integrate you into the community, which I painstakingly tried to do. Anyway, if anything, from my months of conversation with you, I know you will never understand this from a reasonable perspective. I'm not saying everyone in the DYOM server are saints. Sure, Robert and a few others have made mistakes. But they have changed their ways and proven themselves. After literally years of multiple chances, you have proven that you'll never change. At the end of the day, there was no doubt in who had to make way for who.

Anyway, there is no benefit out of keeping this topic going for longer, as you're merely going to repeat the same points over and over. I have tried explaining myself several times, but it will never work with you as you simple refuse to understand every single time. If the typical pattern continues, you will randomly start threatening me again like you've done so many times in our past conversations now. And to prevent that, I will be locking the topic now. 

I will repeat what I said earlier, and I mean it wholeheartedly. I wish you well for all your future endeavours. 

Edited by RithRake24