endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

• 3 weeks later...

Can you make your short sleeve mod look like the sky blue shirt you make? Also this is some fire mods man

• Realistic Steak! 1

ShareItNTakeIt
On 10/14/2023 at 3:02 PM, Smasher123 said:

Can you make your short sleeve mod look like the sky blue shirt you make? Also this is some fire mods man

I have, you want it?

• Like 2

ShareItNTakeIt
7 hours ago, Smasher123 said:

No I meant make the short sleeve mod have long sleeve like Sky Blue Shirt he did man

oh, There is nothing we can do then :) 

(sorry)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

its about time i released something again so heres a lil something, it might gon took awhile until i put out something again but until then, enjoy!

Two-Piece Suit
credits to Pootispowse for the loafer models
GTA VCS Pastel suit converted and adapted to CJ clothing apparel
with 4 textures available

GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
pa2Mr46.png
kO4D3pK.png
oIkxqiO.png

Football Jersey
with green alternative textures
fKKvXlZ.png
mtzhYab.png

Hockey Jersey
credits to UnitedMel for the jersey textures
cjNPOKL.png
PBjYspE.png
DrEi8JM.png

Travis Bickle inspired Bomber Jacket

TyyrR3d.png
RzZxEnO.png

Edited by endochronic_

Yo can you make some alternate color for your skyblue shirt? Like green and black you know also your mods are fire man keep up the good work

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 4:13 PM, endochronic_ said:

its about time i released something again so heres a lil something, it might gon took awhile until i put out something again but until then, enjoy!

Two-Piece Suit
credits to Pootispowse for the loafer models
GTA VCS Pastel suit converted and adapted to CJ clothing apparel
with 4 textures available

pa2Mr46.png
kO4D3pK.png
oIkxqiO.png

Is there a way to play this with "Proper Player Retex" ? When wearing the suit it looks like I wear CJ's skin.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 7:15 AM, Hesojam said:

Is there a way to play this with "Proper Player Retex" ? When wearing the suit it looks like I wear CJ's skin.

just edit the texture

• Like 1

I would just like to know how can I replace the original models with these new models, because I’m new to modding and I just started playing gta SA on PC

On 11/22/2023 at 11:51 AM, Baynesk said:

I would just like to know how can I replace the original models with these new models, because I’m new to modding and I just started playing gta SA on PC

You can use modloader for convenient modding use.

I suggest making a tucked in turtleneck sweater underneath a green combat jacket... I think it'll look cool. btw I'm still waiting for a tracksuit(not putting pressure, but I can't wait to see how you'll make it, you can use the GTA online model to do it with a turtleneck underneath, xD I like turtlenecks a lot). Great modding man, I really appreciate it.

• Realistic Steak! 1

Thank you for the guidance earlier regarding using the clothes in modloader. I was also real happy to see how easy it was to change Tenpenny to your design. I always thought it was weird Big Smoke still wearing Grove Street colors in "End of the Line" mission. Thanks for sharing your work.

Edited by KC702
  • Realistic Steak! 1

23 hours ago, Baynesk said:

Does the short braids mod work with any updated model with CJ such as this one? https://www.mixmods.com.br/2018/06/carl-johnson-remastered-insanity-cj/ I asked because you use only one certain CJ model so I wasn’t too sure and thanks. :)

nah its not cus that mods is another whole different purpose of cj's models

Just general curiosity, are a revised leisure top/bottom or tracksuit a chance in the future? Would love to see your take on it~

Additionally, any chance we see an alternate available for the Overall Set that includes a 90s retro style? When I threw it on CJ it immediately brought Fresh Prince to mind lol.

7 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

nah its not cus that mods is another whole different purpose of cj's models

Okay that’s no problem and thanks for letting me know the last thing I want to ask is where can I find the updated model of CJ and I’m talking about the one that you always showcase in your mods I can’t seem to find the actual mod for that version but if you have the link I would appreciate it if you can send it to me. :)

7 hours ago, KC702 said:

Just general curiosity, are a revised leisure top/bottom or tracksuit a chance in the future? Would love to see your take on it~

Additionally, any chance we see an alternate available for the Overall Set that includes a 90s retro style? When I threw it on CJ it immediately brought Fresh Prince to mind lol.

yeah ill come to that eventually, i havent just really got back to my modding session lately so lets just wait until then lmao

6 hours ago, Baynesk said:

Okay that’s no problem and thanks for letting me know the last thing I want to ask is where can I find the updated model of CJ and I’m talking about the one that you always showcase in your mods I can’t seem to find the actual mod for that version but if you have the link I would appreciate it if you can send it to me. :)

I'm using CJ Retexture by lowpolyped, im pretty sure its still up on their workshop

• Like 3

On 11/19/2023 at 2:28 PM, ddealer said:

just edit the texture

How? With txd workshop? I mean modloader basically ignores the files of the other anyway if I set priorities higher or lower.

On 11/26/2023 at 9:58 PM, Hesojam said:

How? With txd workshop? I mean modloader basically ignores the files of the other anyway if I set priorities higher or lower.

Resize the suit texture to 1024 with magic txd, "Player Retex" is not compatible with low resolution textures

On 11/25/2023 at 1:11 AM, endochronic_ said:

yeah ill come to that eventually, i havent just really got back to my modding session lately so lets just wait until then lmao

I'm using CJ Retexture by lowpolyped, im pretty sure its still up on their workshop

The link for CJ Retexture are broken:(

slowly getting back on my sh*t again, here's some bit and pieces, enjoy!

Cap with Jhericurl
credits to lowpolyped for the cap models
qFQdtCn.png
zGNiETE.png
ivwVK1T.png

Longer Bandana with Glasses
credits to SwedishMafia for the longer bandana models
also available with no bandana variant
adrdQJX.png
qjzXzAD.png

Baggy Chore Coat

5RNmm70.png
M49gSsD.png
d7gkN4T.png

Edited by endochronic_

Ravizinho53Killa
jheri curl with cap? It's the 90s again I love this
listen could you make some hats with a straight brim at the back with a bandana at the front? and some cargo pants, those with very visible pockets

Edited by Ravizinho53Killa