PkJls1A.png
PBEOHXz.png

mVivLkf.png

Camisa de flanela folgada

Google Drive | Correntes Curtas GtaInside.com
zyIAOKl.pngWy1ptoJ.pngFj6qbk5.png

Google Drive | GtaInside.com
f9lHaTF.pngVi8Z9Mk.pngPmYxFuf.png

Are you by any chance going to San Fierro Endo? with this jacket hahaha I really enjoyed all the new items
after all, I'm still waiting for the fam3 cap or something similar

Hi man! Awesome clothes!! Well, I wanted to suggest you an idea. The idea is based on a skin that I saw around the internet few years ago. It's a suit with shirt below, like this pic.

Spoiler

spacer.png

CJ does not have any clothing that allows him to have a shirt under a jacket and his belt can be seen. At the same time, I don't know if it's hard to do but maybe a variant of this but with necktie.

Thank you very much if you read this and continue with it. My CJ will be happy if you make a clothing like I suggested before.

• Like 2

Maybe you could do ryder's glasses next? I think it's called the "Locs", Fire sh*t btw

Edited by cIown

On 2/24/2023 at 10:28 AM, Nikito10 said:

Hi man! Awesome clothes!! Well, I wanted to suggest you an idea. The idea is based on a skin that I saw around the internet few years ago. It's a suit with shirt below, like this pic.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

CJ does not have any clothing that allows him to have a shirt under a jacket and his belt can be seen. At the same time, I don't know if it's hard to do but maybe a variant of this but with necktie.

Thank you very much if you read this and continue with it. My CJ will be happy if you make a clothing like I suggested before.

maybe i should do suit one of these days lmao lets just see 👀

17 hours ago, Ennio said:

@endochronic_ can you redesign Madd Dog? as you did Redesign Jeffrey.

probably, i havent got inspo for the rest of the characters but yeah again lets just see whats next

2 hours ago, cIown said:

Maybe you could do ryder's glasses next? I think it's called the "Locs", Fire sh*t btw

im p sure someoen alr did ryder's glasses before, u just gotta search it somewhere.

1 hour ago, endochronic_ said:

im p sure someoen alr did ryder's glasses before, u just gotta search it somewhere.

Believe me I've already tried, I was searching for nearly 2-3 hours for it but every damn time it's the same model which isn't fitted to CJ's face very well. Imma try and find my screenshot of it hold on.

Edit:

I found it
https://ibb.co/K9SrKLh

Also here's proof that I really tried to find it:

Sorry about this long ass reply lol, btw if you do know a mod like this, please let me know! Keep up the fire sh*t dawg.

Edited by cIown

endochronic_
On 2/25/2023 at 4:20 PM, cIown said:

Believe me I've already tried, I was searching for nearly 2-3 hours for it but every damn time it's the same model which isn't fitted to CJ's face very well. Imma try and find my screenshot of it hold on.

Edit:

I found it
https://ibb.co/K9SrKLh

Also here's proof that I really tried to find it:

Sorry about this long ass reply lol, btw if you do know a mod like this, please let me know! Keep up the fire sh*t dawg.

dm me on discord if u want to discuss this further tho i think i might found something, anyway.....

im putting out another 3 clothes to wear, enjoy!

Polo Rugby Shirt
GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

hpXffK1.png
5GW19GN.png
kz4mdte.png

Coogi Sweater

m0an4RF.png
CHpQPaQ.png
0Tokt18.png

Short Sleeve Hoodie w Layer

gQCXuWs.png
m1OMxYZ.png
mqMRykw.png

Edited by endochronic_

Ravizinho53Killa
3 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Me chame no discord se você quiser discutir mais isso, mas acho que posso encontrar algo, de qualquer maneira .....

estou colocando outras 3 roupas para vestir, divirta-se!

Camisa Polo Rugby
GoogleDrive | Camisola GtaInside.com
Coogi GoogleDrive | Hoodie de manga curta GtaInside.com com camada GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com
hpXffK1.png
5GW19GN.png
kz4mdte.png

m0an4RF.png
CHpQPaQ.png
0Tokt18.png

gQCXuWs.png
m1OMxYZ.png
mqMRykw.png

Welcome to the 90s 

• Best Bru 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Hey, I noticed you have significantly nice 90s style clothes here and there... why not make a tracksuit with variants?

• Like 1

Man this might be a lil too much, but would you be able to make a head that replaces CJ while not taking away from his character?

• Like 1

endochronic_
On 3/2/2023 at 6:10 AM, glowy said:

Hey, I noticed you have significantly nice 90s style clothes here and there... why not make a tracksuit with variants?

for sure i plan on making that, its on my backlog but i dont even know when i can start on making that cus its not really my main priority rn lmao, but yeah again lets just see

On 3/2/2023 at 8:23 AM, Treyy_ said:

Man this might be a lil too much, but would you be able to make a head that replaces CJ while not taking away from his character?

its doable but its taking a lot of effort to do and its not really my main focus to do rn tbh

endochronic_
On 3/5/2023 at 12:13 AM, Ennio said:

@endochronic_, is it possible for you to make the Pastel Suit & Smart Suit from Vice City Stories? or something similar to it? 

definitely possible but i havent planned on making that type of clothing yet

as always, coming in again w some new stuff

Bomber Jacket

uqIHSHG.png
k6lVTKU.png

Newsboy Cap

rFkaupM.png
mX6VbWC.png

Slim Denim Jeans

YbMLxWz.png
JwwfAWQ.png

Tucked Leather Jacket
(slighty edited vers. of the LSPD Motorcycle Jacket by simply removing the badge)
GoogleDrive
GOKWs8S.png

Edited by endochronic_

endochronic_

got the sh*t updated again w another clothes, enjoy!

Durag Cap

uY4zhNc.png
pzWcIcH.png

Leather Jacket
Based on Alonzo Harris' (Denzel Washington) Leather Jacket on Training Day

credits to thalilmythos for the leather jacket texture
KuF2i1z.png
wO3i0Ez.png
lBUoLmS.png

Soiree Outfit (Suit & Dress Pants)

Based off Tommy Vercetti "Soiree" Suit on GTA VC

JbPJPvm.png
blRbMhk.png
p65Tn1e.png

Edited by endochronic_

thalilmythos
14 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Durag Cap

uY4zhNc.png
pzWcIcH.png

Leather Jacket

KuF2i1z.png
wO3i0Ez.png
lBUoLmS.png

JbPJPvm.png
blRbMhk.png
p65Tn1e.png

Man those suits are looking great, where can I find the watches on both hands tho? also, that gun seems shiny, caught my attention, can you direct me towards a download link for that too?

18 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Durag Cap

uY4zhNc.png
pzWcIcH.png

Leather Jacket

KuF2i1z.png
wO3i0Ez.png
lBUoLmS.png

JbPJPvm.png
blRbMhk.png
p65Tn1e.png

"Durag Cap" Was Mother F*cking Crazy, MaN! 🤯❤️🔥👍

• Realistic Steak! 1

endochronic_
6 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

Man those suits are looking great, where can I find the watches on both hands tho? also, that gun seems shiny, caught my attention, can you direct me towards a download link for that too?

yoo, u could find the bracelet n watch combo on the first page n the gun, i believe the shotgun from slingshot's showroom iirc.

i wonder where did you found the codes of the clothes, i wanna try rename some but i dont know where i can find names of clothes for this

spacer.png

XLasiczor123
2 hours ago, gutta said:

i wonder where did you found the codes of the clothes, i wanna try rename some but i dont know where i can find names of clothes for this

spacer.png

search shopping.dat, there is everything

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Great stuff my man, you've got the best content I've seen so far regarding clothing. Just so you know, I'm using 24 of your mods and I'd like to kindly ask for some future adds and fixes, which are:

Fixes: baseball-jersey

I've downloaded that pack but the textures are messed up with the black one and the green one doesn't even change the original model or texture, I checked if there's more than one TXD sharing the same DFF but no, and I didn't manually modified anything.

Adds: I was scrolling and I really liked your ice cube doughboy pack, but his cap is missing and I noticed you're able to wear it without CJ's hair jheri curl shrinking at the back, how did you do that?

Also in some of your screenshots CJ's wearing a green headband similar to that Ballas npc, I've found a similar one but the color is too bright, different than the one you have.

Will you release these? Looking forward to download all of it and seeing your future works!

endochronic_
4 hours ago, shadyxt said:

Great stuff my man, you've got the best content I've seen so far regarding clothing. Just so you know, I'm using 24 of your mods and I'd like to kindly ask for some future adds and fixes, which are:

Fixes: baseball-jersey

I've downloaded that pack but the textures are messed up with the black one and the green one doesn't even change the original model or texture, I checked if there's more than one TXD sharing the same DFF but no, and I didn't manually modified anything.

Adds: I was scrolling and I really liked your ice cube doughboy pack, but his cap is missing and I noticed you're able to wear it without CJ's hair jheri curl shrinking at the back, how did you do that?

Also in some of your screenshots CJ's wearing a green headband similar to that Ballas npc, I've found a similar one but the color is too bright, different than the one you have.

Will you release these? Looking forward to download all of it and seeing your future works!

im glad u enjoyed my mods man, i appreciate that

abt the baseball jersey, the problem happened if you didnt assign your clothing modloader folder correctly, u gotta put the baseball jersey dff and txd files inside a subfolder named "player.img" so the modloader replaced them accordingly as a clothing file rather than the buses vehicle model w the same name (coach.dff n .txd)

and for the cap w hair popping out, i decide not to rel them yet cus its just really a cheap attempt at that, its just a hat w hair attached on it, maybe ill rel them in the future just for the sake of more released stuff yay lmao

and about the headband its not mine to share here but if u on discord u could slide me a dm and ill send u the original link for the mod there.

And yeah, i usually put n try to keep my showroom page updated w mods each week if i can but im taking a bit time off for now, ill upload something if i got the time but until then, ramadan mubarak everyone!

Edited by endochronic_
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

12 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

im glad u enjoyed my mods man, i appreciate that

abt the baseball jersey, the problem happened if you didnt assign your clothing modloader folder correctly, u gotta put the baseball jersey dff and txd files inside a subfolder named "player.img" so the modloader replaced them accordingly as a clothing file rather than the buses vehicle model w the same name (coach.dff n .txd)

and for the cap w hair popping out, i decide not to rel them yet cus its just really a cheap attempt at that, its just a hat w hair attached on it, maybe ill rel them in the future just for the sake of more released stuff yay lmao

and about the headband its not mine to share here but if u on discord u could slide me a dm and ill send u the original link for the mod there.

And yeah, i usually put n try to keep my showroom page updated w mods each week if i can but im taking a bit time off for now, ill upload something if i got the time but until then, ramadan mubarak everyone!

Woah 😮 I'd never find out by myself that the bus model is coach too, now I managed to fix it, tysm bro :) I just saw that you already answered someone abt that on page 2 (my bad lol) while looking for your discord, but couldn't find it.

Looking forward for that D cap, I'd use it even you saying it's just cheap attempt, that's just how good it is but yeah ofc always can get better

Here goes some suggestions for your next mods: What do you think abt remaking that cornrows haircut? It looks too straight in vanilla, like it's a txd on CJ's head. I know it isn't just not me that bothers w it lol. And what abt some baggy jeans in 90s style? Talking abt jeans it would be nice to see that project from lowpolyped being released too.

Anyway man, take your time and like always, amazing job bro. When I get new ideas I'll leave more suggestions here cuz you the modder w the most drip.

Peace!

endochronic_

got the sh*t updated again w 3 released stuff n a new "outfit" section to separate the outfits n the haircuts, enjoy!

Pimp Outfit

LQW4VUR.png
HZ2Zxat.png
3zzIRrw.png

Fade High-Top

yAtkiJK.png
kOjPckz.png

Long Braids

SFv0Lu8.png