endochronic's thrift store

endochronic_

On 1/11/2023 at 2:59 PM, Duckie9 said:

Oh you’re right. I just looked that up. Or maybe any kind of high top early 90’s sneaker would be really nice too. I just personally feel like you would do a really great job on those shoes though 👍🏻. A couple other ideas I thought of so far is possibly that same combat jacket from the vanilla game, but maybe with a baggier black hoodie underneath. And with the hood part thick and more pronounced. Like similar to the hoodie model as some of the “harlem” peds wore in GTA 4. If you ever saw those npcs with the oversized hip hop style hoodies on. I’m thinking of that one outfit Nas wore with the green fatigue jacket with the hoodie underneath in one album cover. More of an east-coast hood look, but I think it could work in San Andreas. Or for another hairstyle, what do you think of the Killmonger Black Panther short dreads hanging fringe with the fade on the sides? 

And wow, these characters look fantasic. I love that Ryder model and all those little details in there. Especially that little pager on the side of his pants! And I like the Big Bear model too. I liked his original look as well, but it almost looked too clean if you know what I mean lol. Anyways, great work as always!

ive been planning on making east coast inspired type of fashion (like i did previously w juice stuff) but sh*t got me drifting n eventually got me forget on doing it again lmao yeah i guess ill revisit it someday cus it kinda make sense cus cj been living on east coast prior to sa event

On 1/11/2023 at 9:09 PM, Ravizinho53Killa said:
two more for the skins collection hahaha this big bear looks realistic to me the very texture of the face says he's on drugs

yeah, i  made big bear looks "dirtier" than the vanilla cus i think it would fit well too current big bear situation, a crack fiend, took the inspo from menace 2 society crackhead

• Like 2

Ravizinho53Killa
1 hour ago, endochronic_ said:

Eu tenho planejado fazer um tipo de moda inspirada na costa leste (como eu fiz anteriormente com coisas de suco), mas isso me deixou à deriva e eventualmente me fez esquecer de fazer isso de novo lmao sim, acho que vou revisitá-lo algum dia porque meio que faz sentido porque cj estava morando na costa leste antes do evento sa

sim, eu fiz o big bear parecer mais "sujo" do que o vanilla porque eu acho que se encaixaria bem na situação atual do big bear, um viciado em crack, pegou a inspiração de menace 2 society crackhead

that's nice of you since san based a bit on this movie the classic korean quote and o-dog's tank top
  • Realistic Steak! 1

2 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

ive been planning on making east coast inspired type of fashion (like i did previously w juice stuff) but sh*t got me drifting n eventually got me forget on doing it again lmao yeah i guess ill revisit it someday cus it kinda make sense cus cj been living on east coast prior to sa event

yeah, i  made big bear looks "dirtier" than the vanilla cus i think it would fit well too current big bear situation, a crack fiend, took the inspo from menace 2 society crackhead

I totally get that. And yeah, I would say it makes sense too with CJ living on the east-coast for a while. With Juice, what do you think of the outfits some of the other characters wore? I’m curious to how CJ would look in that one outfit Steel wore with the long sleeve striped t-shirt with the overalls.

And yeah, that does make sense on the more realistic and dirtier look that you designed for Big Bear. I also think that’s really cool how you based his model of that one crackhead from Menace as well.

On 1/11/2023 at 2:54 AM, endochronic_ said:

im p sure somone already did ryder's shoes on cj before lol but yeaa keep em coming

anyway i got two character redesigned ready to go again, enjoy!

Lance "Ryder" Wilson
GoogleDrive | GtaInside.com

ai3YsFL.png

Barry "Big Bear" Thorne

dpDZPvv.png

ryder will also have another version right? 

always wanted a proper version of this chain for CJ i know the texture is broken but i seen some ped models with it fixed

th?id=OIP.JX2nabn8AXlpaQARhwsXxQHaEH&pid

latest?cb=20141210054125

spacer.png

Hope you gonna be releasing this Big Smoke skin soon, looks clean af

spacer.png

Also I can't seem to get the Green/white (Shirt/undershirt) combo, I tried the alt colors but I can only get Black/white or Black/green

On 1/23/2023 at 7:48 PM, Silencer006 said:

spacer.png

Hope you gonna be releasing this Big Smoke skin soon, looks clean af

spacer.png

Also I can't seem to get the Green/white (Shirt/undershirt) combo, I tried the alt colors but I can only get Black/white or Black/green

yeaa ill rel the smoke skin soon and abt the shirt, the green one change the green plaid shirt on binco

On 1/14/2023 at 11:07 AM, Psychodelic Boy said:

ryder will also have another version right? 

by another version you mean??

Edited by endochronic_
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

yeaa ill rel the smoke skin soon and abt the shirt, the green one change the green plaid shirt on binco

by another version you mean??

this one here

spacer.png

Does anyone know how to get these clothing mods to work with these mods? 

CJ Upscale HD v2.0 (HD texture for player) - MixMods

Download CJ Skin Tweak 512 v2.0 - CJ Retexture for GTA San Andreas (libertycity.net)

One mod upscales all base clothing and the other gives him a new face. Ive tried everything you can think of to get them to work together. Switched mod load priorites, removed all conflicting files in these 2 mods i've linked so that the ones i've downloaded from Endo are the only ones in modloader, etc. It always results in broken textured clothing. If someone can make these compatible please let me know!!

Edited by turnpike

On 1/28/2023 at 1:27 PM, Psychodelic Boy said:

this one here

spacer.png

i decide to not rel them cus it kinda suck tbh lmao, if u want them tho just shoot me a dm on discord and ill send u the file there

On 1/31/2023 at 7:35 PM, turnpike said:

Does anyone know how to get these clothing mods to work with these mods? 

CJ Upscale HD v2.0 (HD texture for player) - MixMods

Download CJ Skin Tweak 512 v2.0 - CJ Retexture for GTA San Andreas (libertycity.net)

One mod upscales all base clothing and the other gives him a new face. Ive tried everything you can think of to get them to work together. Switched mod load priorites, removed all conflicting files in these 2 mods i've linked so that the ones i've downloaded from Endo are the only ones in modloader, etc. It always results in broken textured clothing. If someone can make these compatible please let me know!!

it should be fine as long as the clothing priority is above the mods that u using but yeah just shoot me a dm on discord and hopefully we can fix that problem of urs

anyway, got another three more clothes released, enjoy!

Sweatshirt with Vest
with three alternative textures available
6jZ2hoM.pngtO5IDr1.png
s1JmltV.png

Unbuttoned Short Sleeve with Layer

with one alternative texture available

hYKmxvT.png
RMLt0ng.pngpZkspWM.png

Short Sleeve Field Jacket

with two alternative textures available
2Ju4af7.png
caIoyx6.pngNF2EE68.png

Edited by endochronic_

You should do a challenge where you try to make bad clothing! Great looking stuff bro!

• Realistic Steak! 1

well if you have any  mods you didnt want to release (like the ryder mod which is pretty cool to me) send it to my discord Trey#8558 

5 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

it should be fine as long as the clothing priority is above the mods that u using but yeah just shoot me a dm on discord and hopefully we can fix that problem of urs

Doing this wouldn't work, textures need to be the same size of the torso texture, so any upscale or player with a higher texture size needs to have manually adapted clothes, I personally use the upscaled version of CJ and I export the textures as PNG and convert them to 1024 pixels then import them, otherwise the game crashes/the texture looks messed up

• Like 1

got new two haircuts and character redesigned released, enjoy!

Medium Braids with Beads Haircut
with no nose piercing and earrings alternative variant
Xob2fRE.png
hI9LfAA.png

Medium Fade Haircut

with no earrings and eyebrow slit alternative variant

credits to crow-crow for the fade texture 
tdoo4VD.png
B1JmiFT.png

Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris
credits to Carl (CJ) Johnson#8933 for the texture work
yvt69po.png

Mark "B Dup" Wayne

RzGsCL4.png

Edited by endochronic_

2 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Xob2fRE.png
hI9LfAA.png

Medium Fade Haircut
tdoo4VD.png
B1JmiFT.png

yvt69po.png

Mark "B Dup" Wayne

RzGsCL4.png

Amazing work as always man 🔥. Can’t wait to install these! Thank you so much again as always!

• Realistic Steak! 3

Ravizinho53Killa
man this dope finally seeing b dup getting something new and the cut up there is pretty cool, 
I always imagined cj wearing the clothes mc eith wore in the movie menace 2 society the blue shirt blue pants and the hat forward with jheri curl visible here's a suggestion

Edited by Ravizinho53Killa
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, endochronic_ said:

Xob2fRE.png
hI9LfAA.png

Medium Fade Haircut
tdoo4VD.png
B1JmiFT.png

yvt69po.png

Mark "B Dup" Wayne

RzGsCL4.png

Nice work there! But I wondering, is there possibility to make version of those redesigned characters with separate fingers? (Preferably those from Carl CJ Johnson). Especially cutscene version.

4 hours ago, XLasiczor123 said:

Nice work there! But I wondering, is there possibility to make version of those redesigned characters with separate fingers? (Preferably those from Carl CJ Johnson). Especially cutscene version.

its doable but i guess it required diff work but yeah id love to see w sperate fingers as, i think it would look good

anyway looking good as always, man! im loving that bdup redesigned 

Edited by hellomoon

On 2/5/2023 at 8:26 PM, Ravizinho53Killa said:
man this dope finally seeing b dup getting something new and the cut up there is pretty cool, 
I always imagined cj wearing the clothes mc eith wore in the movie menace 2 society the blue shirt blue pants and the hat forward with jheri curl visible here's a suggestion

ive done jheri curl w snapback combo a while back but its poorly executed as it is so i decided to just keep that sh*t on a vault lmao but yeah maybe i should revisit on making it one of these days

On 2/6/2023 at 6:35 AM, XLasiczor123 said:

yeah its possible but i dont think ill do it, but if someone willing to then go ahead.

Edited by endochronic_
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

@endochronic_ yo endo have you considered making more oversized/baggy fit clothes for CJ? 

https://ibb.co/sHN4n2j

https://ibb.co/KhjCMfh

I think they really fit the 90s aesthetic and make CJ fit in better with the other characters. Maybe an XL flannel or XL hoody?

Anyways just a suggestion. Keep up the good work man!

• Realistic Steak! 4

On 2/10/2023 at 10:42 AM, dtdubbs said:

@endochronic_ yo endo have you considered making more oversized/baggy fit clothes for CJ? 

https://ibb.co/sHN4n2j

https://ibb.co/KhjCMfh

I think they really fit the 90s aesthetic and make CJ fit in better with the other characters. Maybe an XL flannel or XL hoody?

Anyways just a suggestion. Keep up the good work man!

for sure its on my backlog pile of stuff i plan to make

On 2/12/2023 at 4:15 PM, Ennio said:

@endochronic_, will you retexture Cesar, Kendl, Tenpenny & Pulaski?

i think id leave crash unit cus they are already fit as it is, a police uniform but yeah i probably do them or not, idk.

again w another two character redesigned released, enjoy!

Cesar Vialpando

muMSEWY.png

Kendl Johnson

kbG9NOR.png

Edited by endochronic_

Ravizinho53Killa
very stylish, this skin of cesar matches him in san fierro because this city seems to be the one with the lowest temperature in the game, this is the coldest
finally that now kendl has a different model from the ones I saw on the internet